Hey "Fight for 15" idiots: You realize at $15/hr...YOU aren't getting/keeping that job anymore right

Bucky.......have you ever mentioned that you are a part owner of a gym on these pages before today?

No. Was never relevant. I have never talked business budgets much.

That is precisely why I didn't believe you when you first said it today.

You've been posting here the entire time. Through the decision to buy in....actually buying in.....and over a year of being an owner. Yet you never mentioned it to anyone? All the times you've talked about the US economy....minimum wage debates.....other conversations about jobs and business.....you never once explained that you are a business owner?

Man....you really do think other people are as gullible and stupid as you.

Enough already. Man up and admit you lied.

Bucky.......have you ever mentioned that you are a part owner of a gym on these pages before today?

You've been posting here the entire time. Through the decision to buy in....actually buying in.....and over a year of being an owner. Yet you never mentioned it to anyone? All the times you've talked about the US economy....minimum wage debates.....other conversations about jobs and business.....you never once explained that you are a business owner?

Yeah....I've been a 1/4th Co owner of a small gym for 16 months and I failed to inform the USMB liberals of it. Yep. Totally ruins my credibility huh???

What a dumbass.

Me doing what I do is far more believable than you being a cops parent.

Yeah....I've been a 1/4th Co owner of a small gym for 16 months and I failed to inform the USMB liberals of it. Yep. Totally ruins my credibility huh???

What a dumbass.

You've lied to everyone today. I'm sorry that my calling you out upsets you.

Do you know that you've told us in the past that you work at an Anytime Fitness gym? I don't recall you ever telling us that you sell commercial gym equipment for a living.

You don't really have much credibility here, by the way. You've not lost much.

Those jobs, nor restaurants and other such nonsense would even exist if you lazy assholes would cook your own food, cut your own grass, wash your own car, paint your own house( HOA "approved" color SCAM, of course).
You fucks created it. Deal with it. I know. Right after the NASCAR race and Lady Gaggag "concert" to which you and fatass will ride the $525/mo. Hardley a motorcycle over to while thinking you look.....like fucking rad dude !
Chimps.
OH. I upset you ? Go take your Prozac.

The average franchise of McD's or Chickfilet sell about $450 an hour... in general, these type of businesses can afford to pay the $15 an hour and still come out quite profitable once all other expenses are paid....

It's all the smaller businesses that can NOT afford the $15 bucks an hour for entry level employees...

What a dumbass.

You've lied to everyone today. I'm sorry that my calling you out upsets you.

Do you know that you've told us in the past that you work at an Anytime Fitness gym? I don't recall you ever telling us that you sell commercial gym equipment for a living.

You don't really have much credibility here, by the way. You've not lost much.

Yes..I've worked at several gyms over the past 10 years. I also own 2 dogs. And my girlfriend ISN'T WHITE.

There's all sorts of things you don't know about me.

Sorry douchebag. You're trying so hard to discredit my WILD CLAIMS that I've worked at gyms and a gym supplier and then went into partnership with 3 guys in a small gym. Crazy insane claims!!!!! It's quite common to have more than 1 job in the vast fitness industry moron.

Those jobs, nor restaurants and other such nonsense would even exist if you lazy assholes would cook your own food, cut your own grass, wash your own car, paint your own house( HOA "approved" color SCAM, of course).
You fucks created it. Deal with it. I know. Right after the NASCAR race and Lady Gaggag "concert" to which you and fatass will ride the $525/mo. Hardley a motorcycle over to while thinking you look.....like fucking rad dude !
Chimps.

That's right. UNNECESSARY. We pay people $7 an hour to cook fries for us so we don't have to do it. But when prices triple....we will make our own. Watch

Chimps.

That's right. UNNECESSARY. We pay people $7 an hour to cook fries for us so we don't have to do it. But when prices triple....we will make our own. Watch
No way.No how. You aren't smart enough.This shit decimated your society. A so called "boy" of age 18 doesn't even know how to change a tire or jump a battery. Coudn' find a loose plug wire to pop back on and start the mower if you offered it $1000.
It would go to Farcebook and see if a chimp friend "like ya know, like knew how to do this shit". Like "R U sur ?"
The girls at least know no holes are barred and smile when el duuuuude unloads. Just like in the movies ! I learned from Kimmy and JaylByrd !!! YAYYYYY

Chimps.

No way.No how. You aren't smart enough.This shit decimated your society. A so called "boy" of age 18 doesn't even know how to change a tire or jump a battery. Coudn' find a loose plug wire to pop back on and start the mower if you offered it $1000.
It would go to Farcebook and see if a chimp friend "like ya know, like knew how to do this shit". Like "R U sur ?"
The girls at least know no holes are barred and smile when el duuuuude unloads. Just like in the movies ! I learned from Kimmy and JaylByrd !!! YAYYYYY

No holes are barred?

I'll take job mopping floors, if I can make more money than I'm making now.
I had jobs like that before I had the chance to go to college. No you wouldn't.

Don't tell me what I wiil, or won't do. I'll do as I please. You libs don't have total control, yet.
Yes, you will do as you please and if you'd be pleased to mop floors, you must be weighing trash bags at a transfer station.

Weighing trash bags at a transfer station doesn't pay enough. However, I drove a garbage truck for a while, because it was offering an above average salary for a truck driver.
union

I have to pay someone to get a good paying job? And that same group I'm paying is going to tell me when I can work and how fast I can advance up the ladder? Pass!

I don't think Fight for 15 morons have had their brains checked for malfunctions lately.

You work a minimum wage job FOR A REASON. What is that reason??
- You are under qualified for anything else
- You're dumb and/or lazy
- You're just too young for anything else
- You are a shitty unskilled worker

Could be more reasons. But that's why you are there.

If the pay goes from $7.25 to $15 an hour....do you realize 2 things WILL happen:
- Companies will cut staffing and demand FAR more work and productivity from those they keep
- You will get downward pressure from MORE QUALIFIED workers who NOW see fast food and minimum wage work as viable option

For example....many firemen, cops and teachers don't start off at $15 hour. Why put up with all the school and training and stress in those jobs....when they can just flip burgers and mop a floor...show up looking like shit and hungover and be paid $15 and hour?? It's easy, low skill, low responsibility labor. If you pay that labor the same as higher qualified jobs....then higher qualified people will leave the more stressful and higher accountability jobs to make the same money doing a far easier job.

So....all you Fight for 15 morons....ALL you are doing is begging for your own unemployment. Sorry. But free trade, globalization and open borders has flooded the market with unskilled uneducated labor. Your labor isn't worth much. Sorry it's true.

Your life may consist of rooming with 4 or 5 other people in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in the industrial area of town and living off rice and $1 frozen dinners with no internet. It's not a horrible life. But it's not luxurious or middle class. But guess what? Thats how most of the worlds 6 billion lives.

And SOME PEOPLE in America (uh hum....left wingers) have always wanted America to be more like the rest of the world rather than being the world's elite super wealthy power. Yall voted for it....Yall got it.
Firemen and teachers aren't going to seek a job mopping floors because it pays as well as theirs! That is absolutely, positively, not true. Try working a minimum wage job for a while -- six months, full time, and then get back to us how easy and pleasant it is. How easy it is to survive on.

I worked for 2.10 and hour at my first job....it was for my high school and it wasn't minimum wage at the time......I worked it and then I moved on...which is what minimum wage was supposed to be...but again, the left wing regressives throw out what sounds like a good idea...a minimum wage, which they then turn to poison by making it a wage expected to provide for a family of 10.....and then the borg drones who support the left wing regressives wonder why their lives keep getting worse....

So did I, 2.10....but guess what fuckin year that was....the fuckin 70's......now how fucked up is it, that almost 50 years later, we've only moved up a few dollars and yet.....gas was a 10c a gal, bread was 39 cents and cigs we're less than a dollar....And June was telling Ward how hard he was on her beaver last night, the dirty slut!!...today....with 5 bucks more on the palet....bread, 4 bucks, gas, 3 bucks, cigs 5 bucks....you do the math!!

HOLY shit you're obsessed with me!!??

Hey moron....guess what....the BIG company that sells gym equipment to corporate buyers???? Thats who I WORK FOR.

The little company my friends owned (the gym) is who I bought into to co-own.

GUESS WHERE I got the money to buy into it???? Yep. From the big company I WORK FOR....from saving up money they paid me to work for them. Which I STILL DO....because our gym is small and none of us makes enough off that alone to make it our only job. WHICH IS why we hired some min wage workers to help.

God damn....just when I thought you were trying to be civil....I'm reminded what a fucking retard you are.

And now I'm gonna pay property taxes on you since I officially own you.

Is there anything you'd like to clarify? You told us that you worked for the gym that you now own for a few years before buying in. Do you remember that?

It is also strange that you sit outside the gym that you own for 45 minutes having a pre-workout drink. Isn't it? Do your co-owners appreciate that shit? I wouldn't. Unless the gym you work out at is not the one you co-own. That would be weird indeed.

God damn you're just begging for it. Ok...if we must.

1. I work for a company that sells equipment and other gym services....and that means clients.
2. How did I meet these folks I befriended and went into business with??? Oh yeah....and client of the large company.
3. Saved money. Bought in to their gym.
4. Preworkout shake in the car??? You obviously don't workout much. But if you must know....early morning trying to wakeup and drinking preworkout....I'd rather sit in truck and listen to SIRIUS XM than go inside and be asked a million fucking questions. Not to mention....former cop....nowhere is as great of a comfort zone than in an idling car alone. Alone key word.

Any other life details you need to know to fulfill your obsession with me?

Dude....if you owned the gym....you would go inside and have your drink. It is insulting that you'd think anyone would believe that you sit outside your own gym for nearly an hour while you have customers and the other owners inside. Who does that?

Earlier, you said that you like to work out at night. Did you forget that?
I DO THAT. I'll get to my place of business and sit in the car listening to the radio and catching up on email or text messages. I have a partner and staff that can deal with customers. I see no real difference in sitting in the car or locking myself in the office, other than, if I'm in the parking lot, most people don't know I'm on site and I don't get interrupted by inane questions from assholes in clown costumes.

So.....let's say you are a minimum wage worker at McDonalds. $7.25 and hour. There's 2 of you who cook on evening shift. The boss says the budget covers 2. But min wage just went up to $15 an hour.

He says "I can't keep you both....but whoever I keep....you're gonna have twice the work and it's gonna be critical that you can keep up."

THEN.....in walks a young woman in a business suit with a resume. She graduated from culinary school. Has worked for a few higher end restaurants and managed very busy kitchens at them. And....she is tired of the stress of those and wants something simpler with lower demands.

Before....she wouldn't consider fast food. Not at $7 an hour.

But $15??? Yeah. She'll take it. Plus it gives her a chance to work up to management and more money.

Sorry Fight for 15.....she's taking both your jobs.
Given your posting history, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘idiots.’
Ironic!

Hey moron....guess what....the BIG company that sells gym equipment to corporate buyers???? Thats who I WORK FOR.

GUESS WHERE I got the money to buy into it???? Yep. From the big company I WORK FOR....from saving up money they paid me to work for them. Which I STILL DO....because our gym is small and none of us makes enough off that alone to make it our only job. WHICH IS why we hired some min wage workers to help.

God damn....just when I thought you were trying to be civil....I'm reminded what a fucking retard you are.

Is there anything you'd like to clarify? You told us that you worked for the gym that you now own for a few years before buying in. Do you remember that?

It is also strange that you sit outside the gym that you own for 45 minutes having a pre-workout drink. Isn't it? Do your co-owners appreciate that shit? I wouldn't. Unless the gym you work out at is not the one you co-own. That would be weird indeed.

1. I work for a company that sells equipment and other gym services....and that means clients.
2. How did I meet these folks I befriended and went into business with??? Oh yeah....and client of the large company.
4. Preworkout shake in the car??? You obviously don't workout much. But if you must know....early morning trying to wakeup and drinking preworkout....I'd rather sit in truck and listen to SIRIUS XM than go inside and be asked a million fucking questions. Not to mention....former cop....nowhere is as great of a comfort zone than in an idling car alone. Alone key word.

Dude....if you owned the gym....you would go inside and have your drink. It is insulting that you'd think anyone would believe that you sit outside your own gym for nearly an hour while you have customers and the other owners inside. Who does that?

I DO THAT. I'll get to my place of business and sit in the car listening to the radio and catching up on email or text messages. I have a partner and staff that can deal with customers. I see no real difference in sitting in the car or locking myself in the office, other than, if I'm in the parking lot, most people don't know I'm on site and I don't get interrupted by inane questions from assholes in clown costumes.

Bullshit.

Chimps.
WTF are you talking about and who are you talking to?

Bullshit.
Bullshit? Oh I forget. Your business is a one man show. You have no partners, employees or customers that would be interrupting you.

Really guy. You have no fucking idea what I do, where I do it or how many people I will have to devote time to when I arrive at my place of business.
I can't get any peace and quiet here at home lately, so I hide out in the parking lot where I have wifi, shade and nobody bothering me.
Or are you calling bullshit because I've never mentioned sitting in my pick-up before so it can't be so?

Bullshit.
Bullshit? Oh I forget. Your business is a one man show. You have no partners, employees or customers that would be interrupting you.

Really guy. You have no fucking idea what I do, where I do it or how many people I will have to devote time to when I arrive at my place of business.
I can't get any peace and quiet here at home lately, so I hide out in the parking lot where I have wifi, shade and nobody bothering me.
Or are you calling bullshit because I've never mentioned sitting in my pick-up before so it can't be so?

You are the owner of a business and you can't get quiet time anywhere but in your car? I think you are doing it wrong.

I don't think Fight for 15 morons have had their brains checked for malfunctions lately.

You work a minimum wage job FOR A REASON. What is that reason??
- You are under qualified for anything else
- You're dumb and/or lazy
- You're just too young for anything else
- You are a shitty unskilled worker

Could be more reasons. But that's why you are there.

If the pay goes from $7.25 to $15 an hour....do you realize 2 things WILL happen:
- Companies will cut staffing and demand FAR more work and productivity from those they keep
- You will get downward pressure from MORE QUALIFIED workers who NOW see fast food and minimum wage work as viable option

For example....many firemen, cops and teachers don't start off at $15 hour. Why put up with all the school and training and stress in those jobs....when they can just flip burgers and mop a floor...show up looking like shit and hungover and be paid $15 and hour?? It's easy, low skill, low responsibility labor. If you pay that labor the same as higher qualified jobs....then higher qualified people will leave the more stressful and higher accountability jobs to make the same money doing a far easier job.

So....all you Fight for 15 morons....ALL you are doing is begging for your own unemployment. Sorry. But free trade, globalization and open borders has flooded the market with unskilled uneducated labor. Your labor isn't worth much. Sorry it's true.

Your life may consist of rooming with 4 or 5 other people in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in the industrial area of town and living off rice and $1 frozen dinners with no internet. It's not a horrible life. But it's not luxurious or middle class. But guess what? Thats how most of the worlds 6 billion lives.

And SOME PEOPLE in America (uh hum....left wingers) have always wanted America to be more like the rest of the world rather than being the world's elite super wealthy power. Yall voted for it....Yall got it.
Welcome to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back