Hey fellow Dems it's not all bad!

The idea of legalized substance abuse being a victory for democrats says a lot about democrats.
What? That we are for personal liberty?
Democrats are not for personal liberty. In this case they're just for getting intoxicated.
Yeah... because throwing folks in prison for smoking pot is "freedom".
But people poisoning others with their THC is OK, eh?

A great victory for personal liberty. Republicans are mad ITT because they hate freedom.

The idea of legalized substance abuse being a victory for democrats says a lot about democrats.
Democrats are not for personal liberty. In this case they're just for getting intoxicated.
Who is doing that? You must be constantly in a room with someone smoking pot.

I have to endure pot smoke in public more often than tobacco smoke. One time is too many. It will inevitably end up being a pot smoker's recovery and my acquittal.

I have to endure pot smoke in public more often than tobacco smoke. One time is too many. It will inevitably end up being a pot smoker's recovery and my acquittal.
Where do you live that people are openly smoking pot in public?

Next to a college campus. But they're not allowed to have one drop of alcohol on campus or face expulsion.

Next to a college campus. But they're not allowed to have one drop of alcohol on campus or face expulsion.
You are so close to them smoking pot that it is going to effect you because...?

How is a guy smoking pot in his own home poisoning anyone with his THC?

You sound like a fascist asshole. Nothing I hate more than drug warriors.

Well, I guess that I am lucky that my dentist appointment in Nogales is today. I figure that the Republicans won't start putting land mines along the Southern border for at least a week.

Getting intoxicated if you want is part of personal liberty.

However, note how he didn't say he was for liberty, period.
Intoxicating others is not personal liberty. It is coercion. The opposite of liberty.

Getting intoxicated if you want is part of personal liberty.

However, note how he didn't say he was for liberty, period.
Intoxicating others is not personal liberty. It is coercion. The opposite of liberty.

No one is going to force you to inhale marijuana smoke, Nazi.

Forum List

Back