Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

Would you stop posting the propaganda bullshit ,please?

absolutely...i will now humbly submit to the largesse, the humanity, the grace and goodness of the Government.

not

The germs can kill me, and I'm high risk all of the way - asthma, heart condition, age. The vaccine hasn't killed anyone and more than 200 million people have taken it worldwide, before I'll get mine, so it's not like I'm taking something they know nothing about.

I'll take my chances with the vaccine over the virus any day of the week.

if that is your decision and best for you then i am certain you are making the right decision for you. I wish you the very best.

1618529019282.png

that quote could apply to SO MANY things going on today

Now Pfizer says you will need it yearly. They seem to be the primary US government vaccination partner so look for some messaging around that now from the Biden commies. What a great vehicle for keeping citizens' papers up to date.

Sorry but I really don't trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID based on them getting just about everything wrong. It's questioning that all the vaccines have negative side effects and all have caused deaths, but the only ones being targeted and pull from distribution are the 2 which don't use the mRNA technology.

J & J will back in distribution before next Monday. 6.8 million shots given 6 including 1 death from clots.

Well, I was off on my timeline but it's back up and running today. They say there ended up being 13 all females in their 30's.

Forum List

Back