Hey Democrats

<psssst> marion morrison was just an actor. & nothing more...

oh wait - yes he was.

he was a racist.

john-wayne-meme.jpg

WAYNE: With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.
page 7, interview playboy magazine 1971.

https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wild_Wild_Cold_War/files/2011/11/John_Wayne_Playboy_Int2.pdf

That one where he played Genghis Khan was the most unintentionally funny movie in history.

oh wait - yes he was.

he was a racist.

john-wayne-meme.jpg

WAYNE: With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.

https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wild_Wild_Cold_War/files/2011/11/John_Wayne_Playboy_Int2.pdf
The truth is to a progressive slave is like garlic is to a vampire....

just a little warning ! Stay away from GRIT TV this weekend . They are running a John Wayne marathon. Nothing democrats hate more then a true blooded good guy with a gun ! American hero.
Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

What war did he fight in?
How many medals did he win?
How many enemy soldiers did he kill?

Golly, I love heroes.

just a little warning ! Stay away from GRIT TV this weekend . They are running a John Wayne marathon. Nothing democrats hate more then a true blooded good guy with a gun ! American hero.
Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

Golly, I love heroes.
Hero....

George Floyd Zero.....

oh wait - yes he was.

he was a racist.

john-wayne-meme.jpg

Everybody is racist in one form or another. It's a human trait.

Hero?!?!?!

I love heroes!

Golly, I love heroes.
Hero....

George Floyd Zero.....

That seems non-responsive.

I asked some specific questions. Information that should be publicly available for anyone who served.
Didn't serve you say?
Oh, then he must have been a cop or firefighter.
Same questions regarding this version of "hero."

In a lifetime, people say many things...good and bad

but

From John Wayne this is my fav! :up:

1620441554978.png

Toxic Masculinity is a formidably weapon against the p*ssies on the Communist Left ...

An American hero is a dude on TV with a gun? Wow.

Forget John McCain, John Wayne was the real hero.

No an american hero is a drug addict that didn't comply with the cops and got himself killed . Now thats an american hero . Idiot.

No an american hero is a drug addict that didn't comply with the cops and got himself killed . Now thats an american hero . Idiot.

Ah, insults. Bye forever.

oh wait - yes he was.

he was a racist.

john-wayne-meme.jpg

Are we playing Monday Morning QB? Wrestling is a scripted show and a wrestler who said he was pro Trump as he is a biker, offended leftists.

Ah, insults. Bye forever.
Seriously? Cancel Culture live and in living color. Please ban this troll.

You DAMN Right ....

Fvck Commie John McCain ....

Good Riddance .....

John Wayne ... Americana ...

John McCain ... Communist traitor POS ...

Forum List

Back