Hey democrats, why did you pick Biden?

I voted for trump first time around. Realized he was a criminal and good for nothing piece of shit so then I voted for Biden. I also tend to like presidents who don't try to have their vice president assassinated so I guess I will stick with democrats from now on.
So you too are a far Left Communist? Good to know. Look forward to Democrats getting slaughtered at the polls, moron.

So you too are a far Left Communist? Good to know. Look forward to Democrats getting slaughtered at the polls, moron.

All you Trumpbots, and leftist morons are playing this retarded "divide & conquer" game, and neither sides conquers anything but stupidity, every 4 to 8 years.

I voted for trump first time around. Realized he was a criminal and good for nothing piece of shit so then I voted for Biden. I also tend to like presidents who don't try to have their vice president assassinated so I guess I will stick with democrats from now on.

You're not real bright, are you? You voted for Trump because the democrats suck. Or because you couldn't tell that "I'm going to build a huge wall and make Mexico pay for it" was a lie (the hundreds of others he told before the election)

Then you voted for Biden because the republicans suck. You had 40 years of Biden sucking, and you still voted for him.

Don't feel bad. There's 160 million other stupid people who do the same thing every election season.

I did the same thing for many years, until I finally figured out their secret.

Here's a clue: It takes two wings to fly.

For the last umpteen years, we've heard the left scream for inclusiveness. Rail against white men. Yall cried your little hearts our for trannies. Blacks seemed to be your gods. Especially if they were gay. You opposed rich white people. You opposed the establishment <<Cool.
And yet, you allowed the media to convince you that the old straight white establishment guy was your man.

What gives? Why did you allow the DNC and the media to force you into supporting Biden. Especially after knowing how the DNC rigs their nominations. How could you have let that happen?

You had blacks, half blacks, other women of color, and a gay guy. But you chose Biden.

I don't get it.

Right wingers, give the left a chance to answer first. Please.

Biden is a disabled American, and the spirit of the ADA required he be considered on that basis.

We've never had a President with such severe cognitive problems, and to best of anyone's recollection, he's the first President to serve with Lewy Body Dementia. This is helping to bring awareness to this growing health problem.

Great Recession. Ya plonker.

Bidens dealing with the aftermath of Covid. You wanna give Trump a pass for his last 2 years? How about Biden ya plonker.
I seem to be fly paper for retards.

Obama inherited a recession. His handling of it's recovery meant than by American standards (past performances), it was a 'sluggish' recovery.

Trump's economy boomed, COVID sealed it's fate. Shitty pants kiddy fondler slow Joe is now in charge of the recovery, it's just that, his mentor recovers economies in a sluggish way, hence why America's economy is hurting Americans. But as long as you feel proud and stuck to retard fly paper.......

For the last umpteen years, we've heard the left scream for inclusiveness. Rail against white men. Yall cried your little hearts our for trannies. Blacks seemed to be your gods. Especially if they were gay. You opposed rich white people. You opposed the establishment <<Cool.
And yet, you allowed the media to convince you that the old straight white establishment guy was your man.

What gives? Why did you allow the DNC and the media to force you into supporting Biden. Especially after knowing how the DNC rigs their nominations. How could you have let that happen?

You had blacks, half blacks, other women of color, and a gay guy. But you chose Biden.

I don't get it.

Right wingers, give the left a chance to answer first. Please.
Why are you race baiting?

The Dems picked Biden because he was corrupt and could be easily manipulated. Remember it was Clyburn, who gave him the push to the front.

That's direct democracy. Under direct democracy, the people in America could go to the Capitol and vote on and make the laws. Unfortunately, if all three hundred and odd million went on one day, you would need a big room. The country is split up and you vote locally to have someone represent you. A few hundred that represents the population can fit in one room to vote on laws.

Then there are two ways how they vote. The senators/MP's listen to their local voters to get a feeling of their concerns etc.. and vote on laws accordingly. The second way is, they just decide what's in the best interests for their local voters. I prefer an MP in the UK if he/she did the former.
I would prefer a Wise King like Solomon. But they are rare.

I have posted the video where he does it and the Stalinists here STILL deny that he did it even though they can see so with their very own eyes.
They deny it because they agree with it, but it is still socially unacceptable to sexualize children despite all the efforts of the Marxist Stalinist DemNazi Education Union and Alphabet Pedo Lobby to push that very agenda in the classroom to children as young as 8 years old.

All of them are sick disgusting individuals. The entire party stands for nothing but FILTH disguised as PC Righteousness.

Because..................you lie just like them, not hard to figure out.

Joe's daughter and son have accused him of being a Pedophile.

Where are the public hearings and kangaroo court show trials on that?

Why isn't Hunter Biden being grilled over his business dealings in Ukraine, China, and Russia, and why aren't we having a "Moscow Mueller" investigation made available to the public about what is on Hunter Biden's laptop, or Anthony Weiner's for that matter, and why can't we see Hillary Clinton's emails since she was a public servant when she used an illegal secret server to circumvent FOIA laws and conceal illegal and secret emails going back and forth between her and Obama and all of their friends engaging in insider trading and dirty deals?

Great Recession. Ya plonker.

Bidens dealing with the aftermath of Covid. You wanna give Trump a pass for his last 2 years? How about Biden ya plonker.
Why is there a large underbelly in the DemNazi elite where they are involved in brothels with illegal aliens supplied by human traffickers where the average age is between 13-16 years old?

Why has Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater instead of cracking down on human trafficking like Trump did, actually opened up our borders so that the drug traffickers and human traffickers could get their "products" to the DemNazi drug addicts and pedo addicts?

Biden has always been an idiot clown. Never got anything right in his life.

For anybody to think that he would be a good President is an example of Moon Bat stupidity.

It is not like we didn't warn these Moon Bats. We told them that Potatohead was going to be a disaster.

Now they are going to lose Congress big time with the midterms and it will be a long time before another Democrat gets into the White House.

Joe's daughter and son have accused him of being a Pedophile.
NO, they didn't.
Where are the public hearings and kangaroo court show trials on that?
Trials for BS, lies.
That's a republican thing.
Why isn't Hunter Biden being grilled over his business dealings in Ukraine, China, and Russia, and why aren't we having a "Moscow Mueller" investigation made available to the public about what is on Hunter Biden's laptop,
Republicans, like everything else, needs proof..............they don't have, just talking points.
or Anthony Weiner's for that matter, and why can't we see Hillary Clinton's emails
WOW, didn't Trump and John Huber get to the bottom of that?
12 years of "investigating" and not one arrest but Trumptards are convinced anyway.
since she was a public servant when she used an illegal secret server to circumvent FOIA laws and conceal illegal and secret emails going back and forth between her and Obama and all of their friends engaging in insider trading and dirty deals?
What dirty deals?
More republican horseshit, of course, with no proof.

Why is there a large underbelly in the DemNazi elite where they are involved in brothels with illegal aliens supplied by human traffickers where the average age is between 13-16 years old?

Why has Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater instead of cracking down on human trafficking like Trump did, actually opened up our borders so that the drug traffickers and human traffickers could get their "products" to the DemNazi drug addicts and pedo addicts?
Trump really loves you.
When are you going to expose the lizard people?

Yeah, that one is full-on Q.

Lots of that here. Yikes.

Yep, scary.

1658826039999.png

1658826063214.png

Forum List

Back