Dem cities, no police reform

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
So, over the last few years, we have heard a lot of whining, complaining about wacial justice, and evul police randomly murdering innocent black men who were just on their way to church,

And every time, it is some dem controlled city where the mayor and the city council has been locked in dem hands for decades, and generations.

So, any and all reforms and hiring practices that libs want, can and should have been long ago implemented.

Why were they not? And why have the dems not taken ANY heat for their massive and universal failures?

What makes you think bad cops are only an urban problem?

They're not. And thus your premise collapses. Everyone has problems with bad cops.
Because 95+% of the crying about "systemic racism" from police comes from prog infested areas.

If there are problems in those places they need to look in the mirror for the cause.

Nobody said every cop is great in non lefty areas, so that's a red herring.
Nice try mammoth

What makes you think bad cops are only an urban problem?

They're not. And thus your premise collapses. Everyone has problems with bad cops.

I never said that they were. I merely pointed out that the instances we have seen become publicized, seem to always occur in dem cities.

My premise thus, does not collapse.

Forum List

Back