Hey democrats I don't believe the blue wave is going to happen

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I recalled the big hype was that the election in North Carolina was supposed to be the start of the blue wave
Kevin McCarthy‏Verified account @kevinomccarthy
GOP 2, Democrats 0 Revolution not retirements. Congrats Dan Bishop and Dr. Greg Murphy! Well done @NRCC, @GOP and @NCGOP. Special thanks to @RealDonaldTrump for once again leading us to victory.

8:36 PM - 10 Sep 2019
For the Democrats, it's more like the blues wave.
two wins for Republicans were democrats were wanting to get a kick start for the blue wave? Interesting

And democrats still control the house. The blue wave was last fall. You guys are a little behind.

The Dems are doing everything they can to make themselves as unattractive as possible.

Voters are going to be faced with THE worst choices of my lifetime.

It looks like the rise of a third party will never happen. If it can't happen during this horrific shit show, it can't happen.

Yawn, barely winning a seat you already held is nothing to be happy about, guy.

Here's how it's going to play out.

by next year, we will be in a recession, and all the people who said, "Well, yeah, I know Trump's a buffoon, but my stocks are doing okay" won't be saying that anymore.

The Dems are doing everything they can to make themselves as unattractive as possible.

Voters are going to be faced with THE worst choices of my lifetime.

It looks like the rise of a third party will never happen. If it can't happen during this horrific shit show, it can't happen.

Yes, Mac, for some reason, people don't want to combine Democratic social policy with Republican economic policy... that's the worst of both worlds.

by next year, we will be in a recession, and all the people who said, "Well, yeah, I know Trump's a buffoon, but my stocks are doing okay" won't be saying that anymore.
Keep praying millions lose there job so you can regain power you sicko

The win was actually bigger than the last election

Blue wave is a subjective term. The Democratic Party deserves credit for flipping the HoR. The problem with calling it a “wave” is that the Senate GAINED seats for the GOP.

Liar.

Yes, Mac, for some reason, people don't want to combine Democratic social policy with Republican economic policy... that's the worst of both worlds.

It's impossible to combine shit with shinola, fool...anybody with a pulse knows the Ratocrats hate free enterprise...they can't figure out how it works.

I hear Hillary is going to win Texas.
Trump has no path to 270...…..

The Media is trying desperately to create a groundswell against Trump, but it seems to be failing as people realize their lives are better with Trump.

The economy, job growth, the stock and housing markets are all good. Gasoline and energy prices are LOW even with huge demand caused by economic EXPANSION. Trump's economic and energy policies are WORKING. Why mess with that?

752508-57nm95rv4ek01.gif

Keep praying millions lose there job so you can regain power you sicko
If there is any doubt of my assertion that in order to be a libturd you have to either a Weapons Grade Stupid jabbering imbecile, or a Criminally Insane Sociopath, it is removed by every post that piece of shit JoeB leaves on this forum.

Liar.
Harris 139246
McÇready 138341
Bishop 96,081
McCready 92,144
You were saying?

Liar.
Harris 139246
McÇready 138341
Bishop 96,081
McCready 92,144
You were saying?

2018 was invalidated, the numbers do not matter.

In 2016 the Repub won by 16.4 percentage points.

Forum List

Back