Hey Black voters, who drafted yon 1994 Crime Bill that wiped out a generation of young Black males?

Now he has a chance to redeem himself like he said back in 2016. You do realize that also in that bill was the Violence Against Women Act and the assault weapons ban. In the meantime Drumpf took out a full page ad trying to put 5 innocent Black teenagers in prison.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now he has a chance to redeem himself like he said back in 2016. You do realize that also in that bill was the Violence Against Women Act and the assault weapons ban. In the meantime Drumpf took out a full page ad trying to put 5 innocent Black teenagers in prison.
so an opinion piece is more powerful than a law that put millions in prison for decades ...ok ... the dems have got your mind in their back pocket ! they can do anything to you and you are ok with it !

so an opinion piece is more powerful than a law that put millions in prison for decades ...ok ... the dems have got your mind in their back pocket ! they can do anything to you and you are ok with it !

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

^^ This one isn't getting off the Democratic plantation anytime soon.

Yeah that wont work either. I'm never going to vote for a repub for the foreseeable future until they disown all you racists officially and emphatically. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Joe Biden!!

Are Black citizens seeking a parte deux?
LOL! Blacks have been over incarcerated since whitey made the slave patrols. trump has appointed at least 150 racist judges to the courts. Try another one.

"To believe Black people need to rescue themselves from the “Democratic plantation” and vote Republican; is a silly myth that conservatives like to push. It’s insidious for a number of reasons. Me voting for a Democratic or Republican party is not akin to toiling on a plantation. It’s downright idiotic and disrespectful to those who actually did. They were beaten and raped on plantations. Me CHOOSING to vote for a political party is not the same thing. Every time this phrase comes out of their mouth, they should be condemned for this nonsense. I make a choice to vote Democratic. Slaves had no choice about being on a plantation. Stop dishonoring our ancestors."

You really need to shut the fuck up with that retarded shit white boy.

Joe Biden!!

Clarify it for me. What exactly was in the crime bill that wiped out a generation of young black men?

Nothing. But he won't mention all the republicans that voted for the bill. Or the white cops who over zealously over policed black neighborhoods which was not a part of the policy.

Now Ethos, why in the fuck does your silly white ass believe we will be voting for a president that threatened to send the military into black communities?

Joe Biden!!

Clarify it for me. What exactly was in the crime bill that wiped out a generation of young black men?

Nothing. But he won't mention all the republicans that voted for the bill.
He also forgot to mention that it was a bipartisan effort started by the repubs with their fake war on drugs.

True and in fact he won't talk about the Reagan crime policy at all which was a continuation of white over policing of black communities to begin with. I'm beginning to run out of patience with these white mother fuckers who think they can tell us about policies that affected us and our communities.

Fuck donald trump. Stick a cactus up his racist ass. If trump was my only choice, I would not vote for anyone.

Joe Biden!!

LOL! Blacks have been over incarcerated since whitey made the slave patrols. trump has appointed at least 150 racist judges to the courts. Try another one.

Stop trolling in here, before I report you to mods.

You claim Trump has appointed racist, judges, but you created no thread to discuss no cases where those judges made racist decisions like Trump appointed them to do. Instead, you'd rather troll in here. Because you cannot stand, the truth, as you showed me that many moons ago. Trump didn't write the 1994 Crime Bill, but your anti-Racism gimmick blames him ---instead of Biden--- who even said he has no regrets about the bill he wrote.

So, let us discuss the dude behind the 1994 Crime Bill, and let's discuss how it wiped out an entire generation of Black males. You hath based your entire USM posting, career, on specific instances of racism against negros ---but here I helped all readers see that you are always quick to tell lies about Trump ---yet there is one White man [Biden] who you do gladly bootlick just like Stephen of "Django: Unchained" did his Massah ... yes sir Biden is one man who you do not want to discuss here, nor the numbers and the stats. The proofs. The exhibits, which verify how the 1994 Crime Bill raped inner-city Black males of their citizenship and freedom, from 1995-2013.

You won't discuss it.

Why?

Because You don't reeeeeally want it with me, my friend, so I suggest you tuck your tail/whimper on out of this thread, while you can still salvage your cowardice pride.

Joe Biden!!

You claim Trump has appointed racist, judges, but you created no thread to discuss no cases where those judges made racist decisions like Trump appointed them to do. Instead, you'd rather troll in here. Because you cannot stand, the truth, as you showed me that many moons ago. Trump didn't write the 1994 Crime Bill, but your anti-Racism gimmick blames him ---instead of Biden--- who even said he has no regrets about the bill he wrote.

So, let us discuss the dude behind the 1994 Crime Bill, and let's discuss how it wiped out an entire generation of Black males. You hath based your entire USM posting, career, on specific instances of racism against negros ---but here I helped all readers see that you tell lies about Trump yet there is one White man [Biden] who you do gladly bootlicker just like Stephen of "Django: Unchained" did his Massah ... yes sir Biden is one man who you do not want to discuss here, nor the numbers and the stats. The proofs. The exhibits, which verify how the 1994 Crime Bill raped inner-city Black males of their citizenship and freedom, from 1995-2013.

You won't discuss it.

Why?

Because You don't reeeeeally want it with me, my friend, so I suggest you tuck your tail/whimper on out of this thread, while you can still salvage your cowardice pride.
You better report then bitch. You dont really want it with anyone that has a brain. No one is going to fall for your bullshit when Drumpf has consistently proven he is a racist along with the repubs every since the southern strategy.

Joe Biden!!

So, let us discuss the dude behind the 1994 Crime Bill, and let's discuss how it wiped out an entire generation of Black males. You hath based your entire USM posting, career, on specific instances of racism against negros ---but here I helped all readers see that you tell lies about Trump yet there is one White man [Biden] who you do gladly bootlicker just like Stephen of "Django: Unchained" did his Massah ... yes sir Biden is one man who you do not want to discuss here, nor the numbers and the stats. The proofs. The exhibits, which verify how the 1994 Crime Bill raped inner-city Black males of their citizenship and freedom, from 1995-2013.

You won't discuss it.

Why?

I am not trolling and trump has appointed
Joe Biden!!

So, let us discuss the dude behind the 1994 Crime Bill, and let's discuss how it wiped out an entire generation of Black males. You hath based your entire USM posting, career, on specific instances of racism against negros ---but here I helped all readers see that you are always quick to tell lies about Trump ---yet there is one White man [Biden] who you do gladly bootlick just like Stephen of "Django: Unchained" did his Massah ... yes sir Biden is one man who you do not want to discuss here, nor the numbers and the stats. The proofs. The exhibits, which verify how the 1994 Crime Bill raped inner-city Black males of their citizenship and freedom, from 1995-2013.

You won't discuss it.

Why?

Fuck you white boy. The provisions of the mother fucking crime bill ended in 2004 you dumb son of a bitch. So 16 years after this bill no longer is the law, you want to talk shit.

That's why I will not be discussing your weak ass attempt to discredit Biden.

Joe Biden!!

You won't discuss it.

Why?

You better report then bitch. You dont really want it with anyone that has a brain. No one is going to fall for your bullshit when Drumpf has consistently proven he is a racist along with the repubs every since the southern strategy.

Get out of this thread. Scram!! Make like Mike and just, beat it, out of this thread then ruuuun over to the Race forum to tell the great news!! I hath exposed you as a charlatan yes, a fake f*ck, who is angry at all Racism against negros ----except when White man Joe Biden does it! Then you just apply your traitorous tongue, to Biden's boot. Huh, Stephen? How much did you make, for your role in Django: Unchained?? ... gtfoh ...

Forum List

Back