hey, Big Brother

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
Big Brother is alive and well.

Have you tried googling "big brother" recently?

Try it...

Maybe some of the brain dead leftards around here, might think this is a leftard song, because it mentions smog n stuff.

But those of us with a brain cell, know better. This ain't no leftard song.

Listen carefully to the words. The writer is talking TO the politicians. About the little guy on the street.

"Notice the fear in their eyes", he says.

Fear, comes from uncertainty. Behind every anger, is a fear.

To keep people out of fear, you keep them informed. Accurate information leads to CONFIDENCE, which is the currency of the realm. In politics, as well as in economics.

I don't mind keeping our elected representatives informed, because it's supposed to keep them out of fear.

But I'm not getting the same thing back from them. They're keeping me IN fear, I grow less confident with every passing day.

We have the largest and most impressive surveillance capability in the whole entire world. And yet the FBI can't find the pipe bombers, can't find Antifa, can't seem to find anyone but J6tards and retired abortion protesters.

As long as Big Brother is listening, why don't we give him an earful.

Try it...

Maybe some of the brain dead leftards around here, might think this is a leftard song, because it mentions smog n stuff.

Listen carefully to the words. The writer is talking TO the politicians. About the little guy on the street.

To keep people out of fear, you keep them informed. Accurate information leads to CONFIDENCE, which is the currency of the realm. In politics, as well as in economics.

I don't mind keeping our elected representatives informed, because it's supposed to keep them out of fear.

But I'm not getting the same thing back from them. They're keeping me IN fear, I grow less confident with every passing day.

We have the largest and most impressive surveillance capability in the whole entire world. And yet the FBI can't find the pipe bombers, can't find Antifa, can't seem to find anyone but J6tards and retired abortion protesters.

Great song, from back in the real protest era.

Try it...

Great song... It is from a time when liberals really cared about freedom and privacy.... I don't know what happened to the left but they are not what they once was.... they have turned into what they have always hated and feared...

Great song... It is from a time when liberals really cared about freedom and privacy.... I don't know what happened to the left but they are not what they once was.... they have turned into what they have always hated and feared...

Rare Earth never wrote a song I didn't like. Their best album is Rare Earth In Concert Live. 2 album set that comes in a "backpack."

Rare-Earth-In-Concert-Live-cover-2506574888.jpg

Try it...

yyggghhhhhhhjjj.png

Forum List

Back