Hey Barry, Instead of Campaigning/Covering For Hillary Why Don't You Do Something About Chicago?

My point is that every time a violent episode happens that he can exploit Barry is right there...EVERY time. So where is he today after such a violent weekend? (Crickets)

Yeah, Barry's 'charge' is larger than Chicago - it's to protect and defend and advance the Liberal realm and issues and to cover Hillary's ass. :p

My point is that every time a violent episode happens that he can exploit Barry is right there...EVERY time. So where is he today after such a violent weekend? (Crickets)

Yeah, Barry's 'charge' is larger than Chicago - it's to protect and defend and advance the Liberal realm and issues and to cover Hillary's ass. :p
You've been asked a few times and I have yet to see an answer... what would you like to see the president say or do regarding this latest episode?

Maybe next time have a point before starting a thread.

I know you and Loretta have a vested Interest in keeping Hillary out of jail and her winning the WH, but Americans are dying in the streets of your old stomping grounds...
17 Dead, 41 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings
"At least 17 people, including four teenagers, were killed and 41 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago between Friday evening and Monday morning."
17 Dead, 41 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings
Politicans dont fix anything any more because that would end the ability of corporations to get funding to fix the problem.

Get it?

You still haven't answered what Obama should or could do for Chicago other than hold a meeting. Weak.
I have repeatedly answered - you just don't like the answer. That's your problem. Have a nice day.

You still haven't answered what Obama should or could do for Chicago other than hold a meeting. Weak.
I have repeatedly answered - you just don't like the answer. That's your problem. Have a nice day.

It's a pointless answer. The best thing Obama can do about gun control is get the person he agrees with on the subject elected to take his place.

Ya know! Trey Gowdy just said if Comey is violating the Hatch Act then so is obammie. He is actively campaigning for Hillary and using taxpayer dollarrs to do it.
evey president and congress critters we have campaign for other elected officials, they have the right to free speech.... what comey did, was breaking the LAW....he used his investigatory power of the government to influence an election by dropping this bombshell 11 days out from the election....
incorrect.

Forum List

Back