Hey Barry, Instead of Campaigning/Covering For Hillary Why Don't You Do Something About Chicago?

That issue is the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago problem and if President Obama even attempted to do something you would be against it...
Every time there is a shooting Barry decides can help him push the Liberal agenda he makes it HIS business. Now suddenly Barry and Libs decide Chicago, that can't help him do so, is none of their business?!

What happened to 'this is about saving lives'?
What happened to 'Black Lives Matter'?

IMO the National Guard needs to be called in, a curfew put into effect for a while, and a policy of stop and search be imposed 'until further notice'...

You don't listen,

And to your point that Obama should do something about Chicago. What? What can a President do about guns being imported from other parts of Illinois and the Midwest to Chicago do that you would agree with?

I know you and Loretta have a vested Interest in keeping Hillary out of jail and her winning the WH, but Americans are dying in the streets of your old stomping grounds...

17 Dead, 41 Wounded In Chicago Weekend Shootings

"At least 17 people, including four teenagers, were killed and 41 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago between Friday evening and Monday morning."

I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. There were a thousand police out for the World Series. I had to go through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

Chicago is a Blue City in a Red States. Damned dirty Rednecks sell guns to thugs all the way around Chicago and then complain about the shootings in the city. And you know, Republicans are even fighting to sell guns to terrorists. Someone too dangerous to fly shouldn't be able to buy semi automatic weapons. Unless you're a Republican. Then it's obviously OK.

1. White people are not the problem, so take your racist ass and complain to the Governor if you dislike the States gun laws!

2. No-Fly lists are faulty and can be used as a political weapon. You love the idea right now but if Trump win watch how quickly you will be against it seeing the list is based on someone name!

3. Fix your city and stop blaming the GOP for your mayor failures! Daley would be doing something!

I love it.

I disagree with you now I am some liberal and yet it is you that is having the hard time understanding President Obama can not do a damn thing no matter how much you want to pretend he can.
I don't thing Barry can do JACK! I am pointing out how every time there is a shooting he can use to push the Liberal agenda he is front and center flapping his gums politicizing it, claiming he cares about people in danger.....but is completely ABSENT while Chicago is setting a NEW record for gun violence / murder.

If anything proves he cares more about pushing the liberal agenda than saving lives it's Chicago. Mush like with Benghazi while 4 Americans fought for their lives waiting for help that never came, Chicago is fighting, waiting for help that isn't coming because Obama, again, is 'MIA'. He would rather keep campaigning for Hillary than even MENTION Chicago.

What? What can a President do about guns being imported from other parts of Illinois and the Midwest to Chicago do that you would agree with?
For one he can stop running guns to Mexican Drug Cartels, to Al Qaeida, and ISIS. Claiming he is against guns illegally finding their way into criminals' hands while you are doing that is a freaking JOKE!

I love it.

I disagree with you now I am some liberal and yet it is you that is having the hard time understanding President Obama can not do a damn thing no matter how much you want to pretend he can.
I don't thing Barry can do JACK! I am pointing out how every time there is a shooting he can use to push the Liberal agenda he is front and center flapping his gums politicizing it, claiming he cares about people in danger.....but is completely ABSENT while Chicago is setting a NEW record for gun violence / murder.

If anything proves he cares more about pushing the liberal agenda than saving lives it's Chicago. Mush like with Benghazi while 4 Americans fought for their lives waiting for help that never came, Chicago is fighting, waiting for help that isn't coming because Obama, again, is 'MIA'. He would rather keep campaigning for Hillary than even MENTION Chicago.

It would be a better thread to ask someone that is native from Illinois and ask what is Hillary Clinton doing or First Lady Obama doing to help the people of Chicago!?!

It is their region and they are from there so what have they done to make it safer for them!?!

Also then you agree you want to see President Obama do something so you can complain!

I prefer him to stay silent and do nothing because he will just make the shit worst!

Ya know! Trey Gowdy just said if Comey is violating the Hatch Act then so is obammie. He is actively campaigning for Hillary and using taxpayer dollarrs to do it.
Doesn't Trey Gowdey seem a little deamonic to you? He has that same slimey, serpent, weasel, vibe about him that Cruz has. Anybody else see it?
You mean demonic? I have no idea what "deamonic" means. No I o not think him demonic.
Haha, Utt ohh the spelling police is here... btw, what does "No I o not think him demonic" mean? I love it when people have typos in post where they try and call out typos

I know you and Loretta have a vested Interest in keeping Hillary out of jail and her winning the WH, but Americans are dying in the streets of your old stomping grounds...

"At least 17 people, including four teenagers, were killed and 41 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago between Friday evening and Monday morning."

I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. There were a thousand police out for the World Series. I had to go through three police lines to get to the Taco Bell.

Chicago is a Blue City in a Red States. Damned dirty Rednecks sell guns to thugs all the way around Chicago and then complain about the shootings in the city. And you know, Republicans are even fighting to sell guns to terrorists. Someone too dangerous to fly shouldn't be able to buy semi automatic weapons. Unless you're a Republican. Then it's obviously OK.

1. White people are not the problem, so take your racist ass and complain to the Governor if you dislike the States gun laws!

The problem is guns are prolific around Chicago that also has a gang problem. It's not any races fault.

2. No-Fly lists are faulty and can be used as a political weapon. You love the idea right now but if Trump win watch how quickly you will be against it seeing the list is based on someone name!

Then your problem is that there is a no-fly list period. That is an extreme point of view. Lots of lists can become corrupted, such as people getting kicked off of voter registration lists because your name is similar to a felon's. But nobody is for getting rid of voter registration lists.

If you're on a no-fly list, you shouldn't be able to own a gun, most people on those lists are on there for good reason. To all of the sudden say it's OK to keep them grounded but not restricting their access to guns is an odd place to draw the line. You care about peoples' civil rights when it comes to the 2nd, but not much else.

3. Fix your city and stop blaming the GOP for your mayor failures! Daley would be doing something!

I don't think gun laws will fix our problems entirely. That being said, closing all loopholes and possibly restricting magazine sizes would be beneficial for cities like Chicago whose gun laws are pracitically unenforceable because access to guns just outside of the city limits is...limitless.

Chicago is as good example of what we get with Democrat leadership as the example of Detroit.

The greedy Democrats would much rather bitch about how much money somebody else is making and claim they deserve more free stuff than to ever work to fix the real problems of this country. The filthy ass bastards.

HeyJackass!

October to Date

Shot & Killed: 71
Shot & Wounded: 333
Total Shot: 404
Total Homicides: 76

Last Week’s Totals (10/23 – 10/29)

Shot & Killed: 21
Shot & Wounded: 75
Total Shot: 96
Total Homicides: 24

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 579
Shot & Wounded: 3087
Total Shot: 3656
Total Homicides: 647

Ya know! Trey Gowdy just said if Comey is violating the Hatch Act then so is obammie. He is actively campaigning for Hillary and using taxpayer dollarrs to do it.
evey president and congress critters we have campaign for other elected officials, they have the right to free speech.... what comey did, was breaking the LAW....he used his investigatory power of the government to influence an election by dropping this bombshell 11 days out from the election....

What? What can a President do about guns being imported from other parts of Illinois and the Midwest to Chicago do that you would agree with?
For one he can stop running guns to Mexican Drug Cartels, to Al Qaeida, and ISIS. Claiming he is against guns illegally finding their way into criminals' hands while you are doing that is a freaking JOKE!

Back to reality now.

You want Obama to do something about gun violence in Chicago. What specifically do you want him to do about Chicago? It was your point, please attempt to make it without spinning off into conspiracies.

HJ, he is always too happy to jump on gun violence stories...unless it's one in his home town and/or one that doesn't help him push the Liberal anti-gun agenda - then he goes 'MIA'.

Right now I imagine he is laying low because he was busted about lying regarding when he knew about Hillary's server and when he started using an alias to e-mail her.

HJ, he is always too happy to jump on gun violence stories...unless it's one in his home town and/or one that doesn't help him push the Liberal anti-gun agenda - then he goes 'MIA'.

Right now I imagine he is laying low because he was busted about lying regarding when he knew about Hillary's server and when he started using an alias to e-mail her.

Does this mean your OP is full of shit?

The problem is guns are prolific around Chicago that also has a gang problem. It's not any races fault.

Then your problem is that there is a no-fly list period. That is an extreme point of view. Lots of lists can become corrupted, such as people getting kicked off of voter registration lists because your name is similar to a felon's. But nobody is for getting rid of voter registration lists.

If you're on a no-fly list, you shouldn't be able to own a gun, most people on those lists are on there for good reason. To all of the sudden say it's OK to keep them grounded but not restricting their access to guns is an odd place to draw the line. You care about peoples' civil rights when it comes to the 2nd, but not much else.

I don't think gun laws will fix our problems entirely. That being said, closing all loopholes and possibly restricting magazine sizes would be beneficial for cities like Chicago whose gun laws are pracitically unenforceable because access to guns just outside of the city limits is...limitless.

Bull fucking shit and yes Bull fucking shit!

1. Rdean wrote rednecks which the worthless fucking twat made it about race and you want to lecture me about how this is not about race!?!

I find it sickening that partisan whores enjoy defending the nonsense of their side then pretend I am the one that introduce race into this conversation.

So correct your damn side before you even lecture me!

2. The no-fly list has been proven to be incorrect many times and no it is not accurate and even Ted Kennedy was on this GOVERNMENT list because he shared the same name of a known IRA Terrorist!

Also suspending someone Constitutional Right because you share someone name will be struck down by the USSC and you will ask why!?!

Simple, because your name is on some list does not mean you were convicted of some damn crime!

Progressive Liberals like you and Rdean want this list to hamper every day citizens from owning firearms, and while it will never stop any terrorist from obtaining their weapon of choice!

3. Guns have been around since the founding of this country and yet all of a sudden in the last forty years the issue of owning a firearm is a major one for the left and I wonder why?

An armed society is a threat to those that want the government to control our lives. Those like you use gang violence and cartel wars to make your arguments that gun laws are needed but what is needed is enforcing the laws on the books and maximum sentencing for gun related crimes!

So let recap:

1. It was Rdean that introduce racism and yet you want to lecture me on my comment like the parasite you are!

2. The No-Fly list is a government list that find someone guilty before they have been convicted by a court, and has had Ted Kennedy on it!

3. You want more gun laws to hamper the American citizen and refuse to understand you already have laws that you can use to fight the problem you face!

Progressive Liberal answer to everything is more laws when they refuse to use the ones they already have!

Wrong. He is not using taxpayer's dollars to campaign for the next president of the US.
Who pays for that big 747 he flies on then? You? LOL!

miketx

But under guidelines first adopted by the Reagan administration in 1982, and formalized by Congress in 2009, Clinton's campaign — or the Democratic National Committee — would be obligated to reimburse taxpayers for at least some portion of Obama's North Carolina trip, under a formula at the discretion of the White House.

Read more: Trump: Who's paying for Obama's political trips?
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Q: When Obama campaigns for Clinton, how will Air Force One or any kind of the government travel and Secret Service associated with the president's campaign work be paid for? Is it the Hillary Clinton Campaign? Is it considered an in-kind contribution? A donation?

FEC: While in office, the president, vice president and first lady each may engage in official, political and campaign-related activities, either separately or in combination. Official expenses are paid by the U.S. government; the costs of political activities are paid by the national party committee and campaign expenses are paid by the candidate's campaign committee.

Bull fucking shit and yes Bull fucking shit!

1. Rdean wrote rednecks which the worthless fucking twat made it about race and you want to lecture me about how this is not about race!?!

I find it sickening that partisan whores enjoy defending the nonsense of their side then pretend I am the one that introduce race into this conversation.

So correct your damn side before you even lecture me!

2. The no-fly list has been proven to be incorrect many times and no it is not accurate and even Ted Kennedy was on this GOVERNMENT list because he shared the same name of a known IRA Terrorist!

Also suspending someone Constitutional Right because you share someone name will be struck down by the USSC and you will ask why!?!

Simple, because your name is on some list does not mean you were convicted of some damn crime!

Progressive Liberals like you and Rdean want this list to hamper every day citizens from owning firearms, and while it will never stop any terrorist from obtaining their weapon of choice!

3. Guns have been around since the founding of this country and yet all of a sudden in the last forty years the issue of owning a firearm is a major one for the left and I wonder why?

An armed society is a threat to those that want the government to control our lives. Those like you use gang violence and cartel wars to make your arguments that gun laws are needed but what is needed is enforcing the laws on the books and maximum sentencing for gun related crimes!

So let recap:

1. It was Rdean that introduce racism and yet you want to lecture me on my comment like the parasite you are!

2. The No-Fly list is a government list that find someone guilty before they have been convicted by a court, and has had Ted Kennedy on it!

3. You want more gun laws to hamper the American citizen and refuse to understand you already have laws that you can use to fight the problem you face!

Progressive Liberal answer to everything is more laws when they refuse to use the ones they already have!

I don't care who introduced what, this isn't a matter of race.

The no fly lists are more accurate then they are not. Are you comfortable getting rid of those lists if they are so corrupt? I'd prefer they get cleaned up and we make them work. Kennedy would probably would have agreed with that. But, if you're for getting rid of the lists altogether then that's a pretty extreme point of view where you want to prevent the government from letting potential terrorists fly.

As far as guns and our history. Guns are more dangerous now then they used to be. We have severely drawn back the legality of fully automatic weapons and that appears to have worked. Do you have a problem with that?

Chicago can implement all the gun laws it wants, it's not going to help because just outside it's borders they are easy to get. So, I'm for federal background checks to include not allowing people on terrorist and no fly lists to have guns. Close down any existing gun show, private sale and online purchase loopholes. I also lean towards limiting magazine sizes though I'm not convinced that means a lot.

I have no idea what you're smoking but it's making you mad.

Does this mean your OP is full of shit?
Nope.

Where is he? Why isn't he talking about the importance of life and politicizing the murders like he loves to do?

This is the leading quesiton in your OP:

"Hey Barry, Instead of Campaigning/Covering For Hillary Why Don't You Do Something About Chicago?"

So, maybe instead of running away from your own post, you tell us what Obama should do about Chicago. And Obama has brought up Chicago, I posted a video to it that you ignored.

"Hey Barry, Instead of Campaigning/Covering For Hillary Why Don't You Do Something About Chicago?"

So, maybe instead of running away from your own post, you tell us what Obama should do about Chicago. And Obama has brought up Chicago, I posted a video to it that you ignored.
I'm not running away from anything - I can't help it if you have a reading comprehension problem.

WHERE IS BARRY? Why is he not drawing attention to this record-setting violence? Why is he not in Chicago getting people together to discuss the problem and figuring out solutions and how the Fed govt can help instead of campaigning for Hillary?

Once again, while Americans are dying, Barry is no where to be found!

I'm not running away from anything - I can't help it if you have a reading comprehension problem.

WHERE IS BARRY? Why is he not drawing attention to this record-setting violence? Why is he not in Chicago getting people together to discuss the problem and figuring out solutions and how the Fed govt can help instead of campaigning for Hillary?

Once again, while Americans are dying, Barry is no where to be found!

He's mentioned Chicago several times, it's absolutely a part of the gun problem.

Obama's charge is larger than Chicago, but that doesn't mean he ignores it, you only hear what you want to.

Chicago shootings take center stage at Obama's town hall

So, is that your answer? Obama should have a meeting in Chicago and stop campaigning for Hillary? That's your big idea?

Forum List

Back