Hey! Anyone remember that 14 year old girl VERY smart in Politics?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
She used to post here and was well informed on political matters. For the life of me, I cannot remember her name but was thinking about her earlier wondering where the heck she went. Its been a few years so for all we know, she could be running for a senate seat or congress, lol. That's how smart she was....even though I THINK she said she was 14..or 15?

Anyway...I cannot CANNOT remember her name? Its been a few years, but SOMEBODY hasta remember her. She was not easily forgotten.

From what I do remember..she posted at night when her parents were asleep. They had no clue just how involved she was in politics I think she told us. I believe she was conservative?

Anyway...anyone remember her user name?

S
She used to post here and was well informed on political matters. For the life of me, I cannot remember her name but was thinking about her earlier wondering where the heck she went. Its been a few years so for all we know, she could be running for a senate seat or congress, lol. That's how smart she was....even though I THINK she said she was 14..or 15?

Anyway...I cannot CANNOT remember her name? Its been a few years, but SOMEBODY hasta remember her. She was not easily forgotten.

From what I do remember..she posted at night when her parents were asleep. They had no clue just how involved she was in politics I think she told us. I believe she was conservative?

Sorry to be of no help Miss Gracie, sounds like she was an interesting and informed poster. Now there was another female posting around the time I became a member who was involved in politics, but I haven’t seen her post recently. She was like a walking textbook on a variety of topics. Lengthy posts, but that’s calling the pot black lol

It was Pumpkin. Smart girl. Hope she does make congress. Or a governorship, lol.

I was about to say, is it rightwinger? But she is not that well informed about anything.

I have no clue. Maybe he/she/him/her is all the above? Tranny maybe? One of the new 5 million genders? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back