Hewlett Packard - Adios California

demographic changes will make that a lot easier to see in the next few years.
Hold your breath- and go to the suburbs and shout it from the roof tops- please.

Having just had their asses whooped hard in Texas, the left yap about turning Texas blue a month later. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody says you have to believe it now, but you will.

What's funny is you idiots are desperately hoping that you can smuggle in enough illegal aliens to change the demographics.
the crap part is the bring this liberal mindset with them to houston and spread.

if what you are leaving is so bad you have to leave it behind, why the hell are people bringing it with them?

Houston has had two lesbian mayors. It's more liberal than you might want to believe.
who the fuck cares? being lesbian doesn't mean being liberal. not everyone is an always on the attack activist.

like you - always on the attack and can never simply have a conversation. saddest people i know are like this.

And being liberal doesn't mean communist. If you ever figure that out, we might be able to talk.

You ain't liberal. YOU are a statist. That makes YOU, a comie.
just a troll asshole. why they do it i have no idea but then i have no idea why the mods don't care about people just trolling vs. trying to have some form of a discussion.

They are trolls because they are miserable people. Their only joy in life is trying to make others miserable.

They fail miserably because they simply aren't that smart. It's funny, almost every troll you see on here has "dog" as part of their name, or some ominous sounding name.

And, I think it's maybe 5 people with multiple socks. The Mods have a hard time ferreting out the socks, because they hide, but there should be much more effort to control the trolling.

Hold your breath- and go to the suburbs and shout it from the roof tops- please.

Having just had their asses whooped hard in Texas, the left yap about turning Texas blue a month later. :auiqs.jpg:

What's funny is you idiots are desperately hoping that you can smuggle in enough illegal aliens to change the demographics.
the crap part is the bring this liberal mindset with them to houston and spread.

if what you are leaving is so bad you have to leave it behind, why the hell are people bringing it with them?

Houston has had two lesbian mayors. It's more liberal than you might want to believe.
who the fuck cares? being lesbian doesn't mean being liberal. not everyone is an always on the attack activist.

like you - always on the attack and can never simply have a conversation. saddest people i know are like this.

And being liberal doesn't mean communist. If you ever figure that out, we might be able to talk.

just a troll asshole. why they do it i have no idea but then i have no idea why the mods don't care about people just trolling vs. trying to have some form of a discussion.

They are trolls because they are miserable people. Their only joy in life is trying to make others miserable.

They fail miserably because they simply aren't that smart. It's funny, almost every troll you see on here has "dog" as part of their name, or some ominous sounding name.

And, I think it's maybe 5 people with multiple socks. The Mods have a hard time ferreting out the socks, because they hide, but there should be much more effort to control the trolling.
no, they are not smart.

they post bullshit in my mind for 1 reason and 1 reason only. to get a reply.

seeing how many they get - they seem to be very successful. :)

and yea - it's a no win for mods to be sure. just venting a bit. i've had a post or two deleted but i'm sure i deserved it. it's just hard to force people to "behave" when that word is so widely defined.

it's just made talking in here a beating it seems. every time you bring up a topic you don't discuss it, you instantly have to defend it, whoever said it, the source, general insults and attacks at you... so very very very few times do you find people who's goal is to make things better and come to an understanding (better in my eyes anyway) of where we are and where this is going.

we're living in a tinderbox and the truth is whatever we need it to be.

historically bad shit happens in these times. trolls are just a low level pawn pond scum illustration of that mindset.

no, they are not smart.

they post bullshit in my mind for 1 reason and 1 reason only. to get a reply.

seeing how many they get - they seem to be very successful. :)

and yea - it's a no win for mods to be sure. just venting a bit. i've had a post or two deleted but i'm sure i deserved it. it's just hard to force people to "behave" when that word is so widely defined.

it's just made talking in here a beating it seems. every time you bring up a topic you don't discuss it, you instantly have to defend it, whoever said it, the source, general insults and attacks at you... so very very very few times do you find people who's goal is to make things better and come to an understanding (better in my eyes anyway) of where we are and where this is going.

we're living in a tinderbox and the truth is whatever we need it to be.

historically bad shit happens in these times. trolls are just a low level pawn pond scum illustration of that mindset.

If you wouldn't start so many posts with calling all liberals communist baby killers who want to destroy the country, the level of discussion would be much different.

Sure. Come on down here to Houston. You'll find that the reality of Texas doesn't match our right wing reputation nearly as much as it used to, and demographic changes will make that a lot easier to see in the next few years.

What!!! So you're saying taxes aren't lower in Texas? And Texas doesn't allow open carry (with a permit)?

I'm saying Texas isn't a gun nut/racist/giveaway to the rich heaven as much as it once was, and that substantial changes are already starting'
When the engineers go to Surfside and try to catch some waves....they're in for a big shock compared to Doheney and and Malibu.

Sure. Come on down here to Houston. You'll find that the reality of Texas doesn't match our right wing reputation nearly as much as it used to, and demographic changes will make that a lot easier to see in the next few years.

What!!! So you're saying taxes aren't lower in Texas? And Texas doesn't allow open carry (with a permit)?

I'm saying Texas isn't a gun nut/racist/giveaway to the rich heaven as much as it once was, and that substantial changes are already starting'

really what you are saying is that more of your kind flee the liberal destruction you caused in Cali, you infest a red area and then ruin it with liberal policies.
No one moves to blue cities/states from red. It’s always fleeing blue area. Why do you think that is, if your liberal Policies are so great?
Liberals are like locusts.

really what you are saying is that more of your kind flee the liberal destruction you caused in Cali, you infest a red area and then ruin it with liberal policies.
No one moves to blue cities/states from red. It’s always fleeing blue area. Why do you think that is, if your liberal Policies are so great?

You really don't get it, do you? I'm a liberal who was born in Texas, and been here my whole life. There are many more of us here than you realize.

You really don't get it, do you? I'm a liberal who was born in Texas, and been here my whole life. There are many more of us here than you realize.
I do get it. Everywhere run by libs goes to shit. As more libs flee Cali and move to Texas, Texas will go to shit as well.
Fact.

Forum List

Back