Hewlett Packard - Adios California

demographic changes will make that a lot easier to see in the next few years.
Hold your breath- and go to the suburbs and shout it from the roof tops- please.

Having just had their asses whooped hard in Texas, the left yap about turning Texas blue a month later. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody says you have to believe it now, but you will.
So you are saying flee CA because it has run aground and come to TX to turn it into CA....

You do know what Einstein said about trying the same thing over and over again right?

It's very easy to read my words to tell what I'm saying, and what I said doesn't resemble what you came up with at all.

Hewlett Packard
They started silicon valley

The friggin shed is a friggin national historical monument
The shed is mecca for nerds

Progressive and democrat policies ruin everything

Hold your breath- and go to the suburbs and shout it from the roof tops- please.

Having just had their asses whooped hard in Texas, the left yap about turning Texas blue a month later. :auiqs.jpg:

So you are saying flee CA because it has run aground and come to TX to turn it into CA....

You do know what Einstein said about trying the same thing over and over again right?

It's very easy to read my words to tell what I'm saying, and what I said doesn't resemble what you came up with at all.
Sure it does not, just look over there...

Hewlett Packard that helped launch Silicon Valley is saying adios to California. “As we look to the future, our business needs, opportunities for cost savings, and team members’ preferences about the future of work, we are excited to relocate HPE’s headquarters to the Houston region,” CEO Antonio Neri said in a written statement Tuesday.

Wonder if good ole California will miss taxing any of that $28.9 BILLION (2019 revenue), or the 2200 (if not mistaken) jobs that will also be saying goodbye to California.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/hpe-is-relocating-headquarters-to-houston-from-california.html
Their employees didn't like doing the daily syringe and homeless defecation obstacle course on the way to work?

No surprise there. Every reason for living in CA has been absolutely obliterated with the craziness of the local government there over COVID. They are obliterating their own state and do not even seem to understand why or how.
Its part of their great reset. When Democrats shut you down then take your stuff to give to others around the world, it's what you voted for.

What's funny is you idiots are desperately hoping that you can smuggle in enough illegal aliens to change the demographics.

Hewlett Packard that helped launch Silicon Valley is saying adios to California. “As we look to the future, our business needs, opportunities for cost savings, and team members’ preferences about the future of work, we are excited to relocate HPE’s headquarters to the Houston region,” CEO Antonio Neri said in a written statement Tuesday.

Wonder if good ole California will miss taxing any of that $28.9 BILLION (2019 revenue), or the 2200 (if not mistaken) jobs that will also be saying goodbye to California.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/hpe-is-relocating-headquarters-to-houston-from-california.html

THAT'S OK. They can just raise the taxes of all the Hollywood Elite like Robert DeNiro and Alyssa Milano. They won't mind.

Can't say I blame them. Texas will be a much better place to work and I'd bet the taxes will be cheaper. I can't understand how any business can stay in Cali. Taxes must be through the roof.

What's funny is you idiots are desperately hoping that you can smuggle in enough illegal aliens to change the demographics.
the crap part is the bring this liberal mindset with them to houston and spread.

if what you are leaving is so bad you have to leave it behind, why the hell are people bringing it with them?

Can't say I blame them. Texas will be a much better place to work and I'd bet the taxes will be cheaper. I can't understand how any business can stay in Cali. Taxes must be through the roof.
dual sword. i work with (2) people that sold high in CA and were able to come here and get some great houses for next to nothing in comparison.

it's made affordable housing a joke in most major cities. austin? forgetabout it. even if i ever move back to the area i'd never live in austin proper. give me taylor or manor or something outside of it.

austin has always been "liberal" and these days it's no different. just more hypocritical about it as the mayor goes to cabo and films videos to send to austin warning them of the danger and to stay home.

until people like that are removed from power, the shit piles up.

THAT'S OK. They can just raise the taxes of all the Hollywood Elite like Robert DeNiro and Alyssa Milano. They won't mind.

Dang, that's a lot of raising, can't imagine what the taxes are on $30 Billion.

the crap part is the bring this liberal mindset with them to houston and spread.

if what you are leaving is so bad you have to leave it behind, why the hell are people bringing it with them?

Houston has had two lesbian mayors. It's more liberal than you might want to believe.

Houston has had two lesbian mayors. It's more liberal than you might want to believe.

Why are you so bigoted? Just because they are lesbian you think they have to be progressive loons, like you?

My sister is lesbian and is more conservative than me.

who the fuck cares? being lesbian doesn't mean being liberal. not everyone is an always on the attack activist.

like you - always on the attack and can never simply have a conversation. saddest people i know are like this.

Why are you so bigoted? Just because they are lesbian you think they have to be progressive loons, like you?

Of course she is, cause you aren't conservative. You're Trumpian.

Indeed I am. Far better than the anti America lunatic you are.

who the fuck cares? being lesbian doesn't mean being liberal. not everyone is an always on the attack activist.

like you - always on the attack and can never simply have a conversation. saddest people i know are like this.

And being liberal doesn't mean communist. If you ever figure that out, we might be able to talk.

and you are a troll, assigning beliefs to people so you can troll them.

funny and pathetic all at once.

And being liberal doesn't mean communist. If you ever figure that out, we might be able to talk.

You ain't liberal. YOU are a statist. That makes YOU, a comie.

You ain't liberal. YOU are a statist. That makes YOU, a comie.
just a troll asshole. why they do it i have no idea but then i have no idea why the mods don't care about people just trolling vs. trying to have some form of a discussion.

Forum List

Back