He's Taking Credit as the Plandemic Winds Down

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Unbelievable. I know the Trump haters will credit Biden for the Trump surge, but how the hell can they keep a straight face?

Biden hasn't done anything to improve our COVID position. He's just riding Trump's wave. I really hope this idiot never has to make a meaningful decision concerning this virus. He really isn't equipped to lead.

Biden hasn't done anything to improve our COVID position. He's just riding Trump's wave. I really hope this idiot never has to make a meaningful decision concerning this virus. He really isn't equipped to lead.
President Trump predicted a quick recovery from the Democrat plandemic scam

Unbelievable. I know the Trump haters will credit Biden for the Trump surge, but how the hell can they keep a straight face?

View attachment 475959

Don't it chap yer drawers that what he said is the truth and he gave the credit to the American People. Of course, he left out the obstruction you Karens and
Rumpsters have tried to do to prevent it. You failed, cultRump.

Biden has made it possible to get 3 million people vaccinated in the next few days. He's made it possible to get over 300 million vaccinated by June. Rump was playing paddy cake while Biden is playing Pro Football.

The fact remains, the more people that get vaccinated and wear masks the sooner we get back to normal and the natural growth of the economy will be allowed to flourish. And it's done without you. You are nothing but a Karen, Rumpster.

Forum List

Back