Herschel Walker's Son: BLM Is 'the KKK in Blackface,' 'It's a Terrorist Organization'

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
“Anybody who honestly cares about black people could not support Black Lives Matter — it’s a terrorist organization, and personally I think it’s the KKK in blackface.”

These are the words of Christian Walker, the son of football legend Herschel Walker, who is also an outspoken critic of the BLM movement’s motives and methods.

The 20-year-old Los Angeles resident knows firsthand, having seen his own city burning from his rooftop.

BJ's Pull Quote

But BLM’s philosophy is much more subversive to American culture than its purported focus on systemic racism.

“If you go on Black Lives Matter[‘s] website,” Walker continued, “they hate Western civilization, they hate our society, and really — to me — they hate black men. They wanna destroy the nuclear family.”

“Anybody who honestly cares about black people could not support Black Lives Matter — it’s a terrorist organization, and personally I think it’s the KKK in blackface.”

These are the words of Christian Walker, the son of football legend Herschel Walker, who is also an outspoken critic of the BLM movement’s motives and methods.

The 20-year-old Los Angeles resident knows firsthand, having seen his own city burning from his rooftop.

BJ's Pull Quote

But BLM’s philosophy is much more subversive to American culture than its purported focus on systemic racism.

“If you go on Black Lives Matter[‘s] website,” Walker continued, “they hate Western civilization, they hate our society, and really — to me — they hate black men. They wanna destroy the nuclear family.”

Wow, that assessment is spot on.

BJ's Pull Quote

I've said it from the beginning, they are white demofks suppressing blacks yet again. If they were truly for blacks, they'd be marching in neighborhoods where blacks have no jobs and demanding businesses open up and police actually protect their seven year old kids from bullies with guns. but naw, that hasn't happened. They're going into where black people could get jobs and destroying all opportunity. One can only lead a horse to water

In before someone calls him Uncle Tom.

Think any Communist has ever read that book? "Uncle Tom" was a hero who protected other slaves, took beatings for them and helped them escape. How did the racist morons turn it into a pejorative?
it's amazing I tell ya.

And it's always a white folk saying a black is an uncle tom. Why? cause that black had the nerve to get off plantation.

Last edited:
In before someone calls him Uncle Tom.

Think any Communist has ever read that book? "Uncle Tom" was a hero who protected other slaves, took beatings for them and helped them escape. How did the racist morons turn it into a pejorative?

Because Blacks that get off the Progressive Plantation are a threat to progressive's power structure.
Those that help facilitate that - must be canceled.

They have also recruited people in prison, then when they were/ and are let out where do we think they go to? They go right to those peaceful demonstrations to help burn and loot. We can also thank BLM for that

Because Blacks that get off the Progressive Plantation are a threat to progressive's power structure.
Those that help facilitate that - must be canceled.
ASAP at that. Can't have him drawing any other blacks with them. Suppression of blacks is the demofks only play.

Oh, and if you hear a black speaking on tv or radio about race, it's because they are paid by the demofks. How else do you keep a group in suppression like they do?

BJ's Pull Quote

1599138308280.png

They have also recruited people in prison, then when they were/ and are let out where do we think they go to? They go right to those peaceful demonstrations to help burn and loot. We can also thank BLM for that
with the guarantee of no new arrest for committing the violence.

Whatever you folks need to tell yourselves to make you feel better.....

However, I heard it feels extra awesome when you find a black person to say it -- especially when you have ignored what millions of other black folks have been saying for the past 75 years....its more profitable too...

You should really love Jesse Lee Peterson then....
0-0c00n_006 (23).jpg

Whatever you folks need to tell yourselves to make you feel better.....

However, I heard it feels extra awesome when you find a black person to say it -- especially when you have ignored what millions of other black folks have been saying for the past 75 years....its more profitable too...

You should really love Jesse Lee Peterson then....
View attachment 384007

Also extra hard on folks like you, so it's a win/win.

Forum List

Back