Herschel Walker has been accused of voter fraud. Is anyone surprised?

So many republican politicians are just so embarrassing. I don’t understand how voters tolerate it. Boebert, Palin, Trump, Walker, and MTG are absolutely embarrassing. Democrats might say dumb things every once in a while, sure, but there is no equivalent to those international embarrassments.

You're being charitable.

GOP hypocrisy is always something you can count on. Walker was just the first in a long line of republicans publicly opposing abortion but paying for abortion for mistresses.

Now he’s been accused of knowingly, illegally registering to vote where he shouldn’t have.

Will Georgians take this into consideration for the runoff? Hopefully. Let’s spread this story far and wide. Republican voters, you can’t trust your elected officials.

Nothing but attack ads from the leftists against Walker. No positive goals.

GOP hypocrisy is always something you can count on. Walker was just the first in a long line of republicans publicly opposing abortion but paying for abortion for mistresses.

Now he’s been accused of knowingly, illegally registering to vote where he shouldn’t have.

Will Georgians take this into consideration for the runoff? Hopefully. Let’s spread this story far and wide. Republican voters, you can’t trust your elected officials.

We know this is a typical Dim smear job, so why should anyone bother responding to this trash?

So many republican politicians are just so embarrassing. I don’t understand how voters tolerate it. Boebert, Palin, Trump, Walker, and MTG are absolutely embarrassing. Democrats might say dumb things every once in a while, sure, but there is no equivalent to those international embarrassments.
You got to be kidding. There's nothing more appalling than a Democrat politician.

True.

You can also count on Republicans to nominate candidates unfit for public office; candidates who are wrong on the issues, have no experience in governance, and no understanding in sound public policy, such as Walker.
Who could be more unfit than Warnock?

So if he denies it, that means he's guilty? I love the Dim magical merry-go-round of circular logic.
Since he has no real credibility with his mistresses and their abortion, there’s no good reason to believe him. Why do you worship the GOP when it’s so obvious they don’t give a flying fuck about you?

Lol right let’s absolve the Republican of personal responsibility. It’s the RW way! Only lefties may be lectured on personal responsibility - not republicans. My bad. I forgot how it worked.
LWers such as yourself have no money to cheat on.

Since he has no real credibility with his mistresses and their abortion, there’s no good reason to believe him. Why do you worship the GOP when it’s so obvious they don’t give a flying fuck about you?
On good reason is that they people making these accusations are proven liars. They are the scum of the earth. Why should anyone believe this horseshit?

What abortion?

You have proof that what he paid for was an abortion at all? And if you did (you don’t) what would be your proof that he knew it was an abortion he was paying for?

They have nothing to defend, douchebag.
Lol oh really? You think those republicans are not complete jokes? Good god. I figured at least on some level you’d know how pitiful and pathetic they are. Your party is absolutely hopeless isn’t it?

On good reason is that they people making these accusations are proven liars. They are the scum of the earth. Why should anyone believe this horseshit?
So you can’t even defend republicans on any of their own perceived merits huh? All you can do is whine about democrats and compare them to republicans? That’s all you have going for you when you vote Republican?

Lol oh really? You think those republicans are not complete jokes? Good god. I figured at least on some level you’d know how pitiful and pathetic they are. Your party is absolutely hopeless isn’t it?
I think 80% if the Dims in Congress are complete jokes.

Forum List

Back