Apple is censoring Chinese civilians for China.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So apple computers is censoring Chinese civilians but disabling services that allow people in China to talk directly to each other at the behest of the Chinese government.

Of course this should come as a surprise as apple is a part of the new world order "you'll own nothing and be happy group known as the world economic forum, a horrible group trying to reshape our world in their image.

Yes, corporate bullshit woke propaganda is just that, propaganda. Who would have thought... oh yes, everyone with a brain.

Of course they are playing ball, if not they simply would not have access to the Chinese market and all its cash. This should surprise no one and it is also not the job of Apple to run the Chinese government.

I care not what they do in China as I am not responsible for China's government, only how those actions effect the government and society I am responsible for.

Yes, corporate bullshit woke propaganda is just that, propaganda. Who would have thought... oh yes, everyone with a brain.

Of course they are playing ball, if not they simply would not have access to the Chinese market and all its cash. This should surprise no one and it is also not the job of Apple to run the Chinese government.

I care not what they do in China as I am not responsible for China's government, only how those actions effect the government and society I am responsible for.
If they do it for China, they will do it here. Best to just drop Apple and all their crappy products.

So apple computers is censoring Chinese civilians but disabling services that allow people in China to talk directly to each other at the behest of the Chinese government.

Of course this should come as a surprise as apple is a part of the new world order "you'll own nothing and be happy group known as the world economic forum, a horrible group trying to reshape our world in their image.

America has a SERIOUS, national security / democracy-threatening problem with treason, betrayal, selling out our own nation, citizens, principles, freedoms, rights - our own best interest - for MONEY, POWER, and CONTROL, despite their inability to see they are sewing the seeds of their own destruction.

Its akin to lemmings running full speed over a cliff,thinking thry are getting somewhere / succeeding...

1669790809630.png

If they do it for China, they will do it here. Best to just drop Apple and all their crappy products.
Of course they will do it here, IF we enforce such dictates thorugh govnement.

But then they will ALL be doing it here like they all do it over there. Apple is not the problem here, governments are.

Of course they will do it here, IF we enforce such dictates thorugh govnement.

But then they will ALL be doing it here like they all do it over there. Apple is not the problem here, governments are.
This is the fault of Apple customers that accept and continue to support Apple. This is hardly the first significant issue Apple has faced. Claims of child and slave labor in their manufacturing have been around. If China tells Apple to hand over all data on Western customers or get out of China, what will they do? Apple has already proven they will sell their customers out.

Governments are the responsibility of the governed. What China does is for the Chinese people to worry about, as our responsibility is our government. It's not for us to change foreign governments. Citizens are however given a choice on what goods and services they contribute to. Anyone whining about Apple and China should boycott Apple, anything less is pure hypocrisy.

All businesses in China operate by the Chinese rules.
Apple is an American company who clearly doesn't care about American values. The solution is simple, stop using their products or accept that the customer is the problem.

Remember when democrats censored Americans for saying covid was made in a lab in China?

Democrats censor Americans for the ccp

This is the fault of Apple customers that accept and continue to support Apple. This is hardly the first significant issue Apple has faced. Claims of child and slave labor in their manufacturing have been around. If China tells Apple to hand over all data on Western customers or get out of China, what will they do? Apple has already proven they will sell their customers out.

Governments are the responsibility of the governed. What China does is for the Chinese people to worry about, as our responsibility is our government. It's not for us to change foreign governments. Citizens are however given a choice on what goods and services they contribute to. Anyone whining about Apple and China should boycott Apple, anything less is pure hypocrisy.
As will every single fucking company in existence. Google, Microsoft, Twitter, IBM, you name it. They will do it. Which is why blaming this on Apple is just flatly moronic.

As will every single fucking company in existence. Google, Microsoft, Twitter, IBM, you name it. They will do it. Which is why blaming this on Apple is just flatly moronic.
You choose to use their products. That's on you. You have no say what happens in the Chinese government. You are the problem here, making excuses for multinational corporations and empowering them.

You choose to use their products. That's on you. You have no say what happens in the Chinese government. You are the problem here, making excuses for multinational corporations and empowering them.
I do not use apple product you idiot but YOU use a shit ton of Chinese products that you are blissfully ignorant of. I don't use Apple products because Apple over charges for substandard products. However, we all use a shit ton of Chinese product. We can start with your phone, ALL of them are mostly Chinese products, not just apple. Your computer? Yup, filled with Chinese hardware.

But you are here bitching about a single company, one you do not use, because you can feel absolved of your support as long as you do not look to closely.

I do not use apple product you idiot but YOU use a shit ton of Chinese products that you are blissfully ignorant of. I don't use Apple products because Apple over charges for substandard products. However, we all use a shit ton of Chinese product. We can start with your phone, ALL of them are mostly Chinese products, not just apple. Your computer? Yup, filled with Chinese hardware.

But you are here bitching about a single company, one you do not use, because you can feel absolved of your support as long as you do not look to closely.
I know where my products come from. Even if you don't use Apple you make excuses for them. So step off with that nonsense.

Single company? Hardly, it's any American company selling out to their new foreign masters, and selling out rubes like you. Component makers are not doing the bidding of the Chinese, companies like Apple are. Totally different scope and scale of issues.

I know where my products come from. Even if you don't use Apple you make excuses for them. So step off with that nonsense.

Single company? Hardly, it's any American company selling out to their new foreign masters, and selling out rubes like you. Component makers are not doing the bidding of the Chinese, companies like Apple are. Totally different scope and scale of issues.
Like I said, absolution as long as you do not look to closely. Your support of Chinese products is different because, well, it is just different.

So Apple the company was given rules if they wanted to trade in China.

I don't think Apple were very happy about them but they decided to continue trading in the country. This is a private company decision, it could have been the less of two evils...
One place you will not find out the truth is from Tucker Carlson.

Like I said, absolution as long as you do not look to closely. Your support of Chinese products is different because, well, it is just different.
Nonsense, this is about products and services, you are idiotically adding in benign hardware because you cannot make a cogent point.

Component makers gave the Chinese the technology to start making the products themselves. It's what they agreed to, to get access to the low wages and relaxed environmental laws.

Component makers gave the Chinese the technology to start making the products themselves. It's what they agreed to, to get access to the low wages and relaxed environmental laws.
Irrelevant, hardware has always been benign. If China makes it's own products and services and uses said services the hardware remains benign. China was purchasing hardware and reverse engineering it long before American companies entered their markets. This whole thing relates to a specific product/service provided by Apple, which leads directly to Apple's customers who support that specific product/service.

Forum List

Back