Herschel Walker “absolutely shocked” by election result

That's a pretty lousy dodge.
We have them on video instigating violence on numerous occasions.
The video isn't taken out of context.

Nothing about violence. In context fight like hell, doesn't mean a physical, but a political fight.

Wanna try again?

Nah..why bother....because...encouraging people to get violent to you isn't about violence.

So fuck off.
No... Examples of people encouraging violence is like when Trump said if his followers in the MAGA crowd attacked someone,

Trump: 'Knock the Crap Out' of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees

Fight, doesn't always mean violence.

I can fight this feeling any more.
Fight for your right, to party.
Don't fight the feeling

But kick the crap out of them, never means anything different.

Jason Terry was one of the greatest Atlanta Hawks basketball players of all time

and while he had an amazing career, he never won a championship

my friends, while Herschel ran an amazing campaign, he didn't win, but that doesn't mean it's his fault!
Jason Terry won a championship with Dallas

No... Examples of people encouraging violence is like when Trump said if his followers in the MAGA crowd attacked someone,

Trump: 'Knock the Crap Out' of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees
Apparently the people they were going to knock the crap out of were already clubbing Trump supporters, you fucking jack-ass.

Last edited:
Apparently the people they were going to knock the crap out of were already clubbing Trump supporters, you fucking jack-ass.
Nope.
Trump included people about to throw a tomato, as he thought a tomato thrown at him could be lethal.

Donald Trump lived in fear of being hit by, um, ‘dangerous’ fruit

transcript of a deposition

Dictor: Okay. And you said that, ‘If you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them would you.’ That was your statement?

Trump: Oh, yeah. It was very dangerous.

Dictor: How did you become aware that there was a threat that people were going to throw fruit?

Trump: We were told. I thought Secret Service was involved in that, actually. And you get hit with fruit, it’s – no – it’s very violent stuff. We were on alert for that.

Dictor: So you were speaking to the audience when you said if they saw someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them, would you?

Trump: That was to the audience. ... You can get killed with those things. … I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit. And some fruit is a lot worse than – tomatoes are bad by the way. But it’s very dangerous … they were going to hit – they were going to hit very hard.

Ah....so you think it's okay to throw stuff at our president?

How about dog shit?

La Tomatina is a food fight festival held on the last Wednesday of August each year in the town of Buñol (history) near to Valencia in Spain. Thousands upon thousands of people make their way from all corners of the world to fight in this 'World's Biggest Food Fight' where more than one hundred metric tons of over-ripe tomatoes are thrown in the streets.

Should be close enough for a recount which could uncover voter fraud.
It wasn't close enough for an automatic recount.

So Walker would have to put up the money if he wants the votes counted again.

But don't expect any thing different than when Trump paid for a recount. Biden actually gained votes.

Money well spent.

La Tomatina is a food fight festival held on the last Wednesday of August each year in the town of Buñol (history) near to Valencia in Spain. Thousands upon thousands of people make their way from all corners of the world to fight in this 'World's Biggest Food Fight' where more than one hundred metric tons of over-ripe tomatoes are thrown in the streets.
Yeah....one of my Fantasy Football League teams is named after them. Smellytomatofighters.

Forum List

Back