heroin sold in mcdonald's happy meals

Was never a fan of McDonald's. If your remove the meat from the Big Mac and eat it solo, it literally tastes like cardboard. Unlike Burger King where they char broil their meat and it actually tastes like meat.

Never understood why McDonald's is so popular, their food is nothing to write home about, other fast food places have better food. Guess their marketing is better.

Which is healthier?
Good point.

Unhappy meals? Fast food restaurants with the unhealthiest and unhappiest customers revealed...and McDonald's comes out on top

Arby's, Chick-fil-A and Subway had some of the healthiest and happiest customers.

McDonald's tops list of fast food restaurants with the unhealthiest and unhappiest customers | Mail Online

I guess since the food at McDonald's tastes awful (meat tastes like cardboard), and it comes out on top for unhealthy foods, by all means it's a place to avoid. I noticed Chick-Fil-A as a healthier option. That's good, due to their recent good gesture to help out stranded motorists, I will no doubt eat there more often now.

Was never a fan of McDonald's. If your remove the meat from the Big Mac and eat it solo, it literally tastes like cardboard. Unlike Burger King where they char broil their meat and it actually tastes like meat.

Never understood why McDonald's is so popular, their food is nothing to write home about, other fast food places have better food. Guess their marketing is better.

What, do you work and burger king or something? :lol:

No, I wish I owned it, but no. It's no secret that I enjoy a good hamburger. I usually have fast food for lunch, so I frequent pretty much all of the fast food restaurants. Those that I frequent most often are Burger King, Carl's Jr, and Jack-In-The-Box. Wendy's and Whataburger are good also. I also frequent Chick-Fil-A but will now also start going there more often.

When eating fast food, I go for taste. Cardboard tasting meat is not a way to get customers. Yet McDonald's, due to their marketing strategies are still very popular.

No, I wish I owned it, but no. It's no secret that I enjoy a good hamburger. I usually have fast food for lunch, so I frequent pretty much all of the fast food restaurants. Those that I frequent most often are Burger King, Carl's Jr, and Jack-In-The-Box. Wendy's and Whataburger are good also. I also frequent Chick-Fil-A but will now also start going there more often.

When eating fast food, I go for taste. Cardboard tasting meat is not a way to get customers. Yet McDonald's, due to their marketing strategies are still very popular.

Hey, whatever turns you on, friend. Frankly, the thought of eating fast food gives me heart burn and anal leakage.

Hey, whatever turns you on, friend. Frankly, the thought of eating fast food gives me heart burn and anal leakage.
Yeah, old habits die hard. Haven't been to Sonic in a while, maybe that's my lunch today.

zyzEEs1.jpg

It is possible to get decent food at McDonald's, and they are constantly trying to improve the menu.

I have one of the salads for dinner at least once a week. Delicious.

Some people think it makes them sound sophisticated when they bad-mouth McDonald's. Pretty lame, actually.

I admit that I enjoy McDonald's at times. I don't eat it often. There is a Burger King closer to me, and I like them more. Both are fast and cheap, and you some of there food tastes good enough when you need something fast.

More on topic, they should promote this woman to manager. Any business is good business. Just slap "heroin burger" up on the menu, and take a cut of her profits. :tongue:

I admit that I enjoy McDonald's at times. I don't eat it often. There is a Burger King closer to me, and I like them more. Both are fast and cheap, and you some of there food tastes good enough when you need something fast.

More on topic, they should promote this woman to manager. Any business is good business. Just slap "heroin burger" up on the menu, and take a cut of her profits. :tongue:

McDonalds of the near future:

"Good afternoon, would you like double fries with that meth meal? A sprinkle of cocaine on your cherry tart? You can supersize that doobie, if you like!!!"

:)

Forum List

Back