Heroic Pit Bull Saves Woman From Machete Attack

What's so hilarious about this thread is that while I've provided facts, evidence and cites, all the PB lovers have provided is "He's not dangerous, he's SO FLUFFY!".

This is the other funny thing about this thread, many lovers of PB's talk about how dedicated they are to owners and their families...and that is the reason they are so dangerous.

They will attack and fight to the death any perceived threat to their territory.

So when a PB owner talks about this,they are only confirming why these dogs are dangerous killers.

How much time have you spent studying dog behavior and pack mentality?

Considering I'm the only one who has provided facts and cites concerning this issue, I'd say more than anyone else on this thread.

Those are not facts. Thats data. You are not intelligent enough to decipher the meaning nor know if the data is even correct.

Then dispute it with facts, evidence and cites. Until then it should be considered valid.

Considering I'm the only one who has provided facts and cites concerning this issue, I'd say more than anyone else on this thread.

Those are not facts. Thats data. You are not intelligent enough to decipher the meaning nor know if the data is even correct.

Then dispute it with facts, evidence and cites. Until then it should be considered valid.

I just did. My pit doesn't kill children.

If a person moved in to the house next door to me with a pit bull in the yard.

I would wrap poison inside of some meat and throw it over the fence for the dog to eat.

It would be a way of making my neighborhood safer for the children. ... :thup:

If a person moved in to the house next door to me with a pit bull in the yard.

I would wrap poison inside of some meat and throw it over the fence for the dog to eat.

It would be a way of making my neighborhood safer for the children. ... :thup:

My dog is trained against just such a tactic.
Yea, sure he is ......... :cuckoo:

Glad you agree. My dog will not eat unless I give him permission and will stop eating the second i tell him to. When you learn to train dogs please provide further input. I can tell you don't know anything about dogs.

My dog is trained against just such a tactic.

Glad you agree. My dog will not eat unless I give him permission and will stop eating the second i tell him to. When you learn to train dogs please provide further input. I can tell you don't know anything about dogs.

You're dog is trained to not eat while in your presence and until you give it the okay.

If you think your dog won't eat a piece of meat thrown over the fence then you don't know a damn thing about dog training.

This is the guy who says "but my dog won't attack a child, I got him trained"...until his dog attacks a child. Then he'll claim the child poked his dog in the eye...which of course justifies the childs death in his eyes.

Last edited:

You're dog is trained to not eat while in your presence and until you give it the okay.

If you think your dog won't eat a piece of meat thrown over the fence then you don't know a damn thing about dog training.

This is the guy who says "but my dog won't attack a child, I got him trained"...until his dog attacks a child. Then he'll claim the child poked his dog in the eye...which of course justifies the childs death in his eyes.

Except your wrong. You dont train them not to eat in just your presence. Your train them not to eat unless given permission. Slight difference with people who understand how dogs work. You obviously dont know anything about training dogs either.

So you have now decided to add "canine training expert" to your USMB resume. .. :lol: :lol:

I didnt know you have a resume on USMB. I thought it was just a message board?

I didnt know you have a resume on USMB. I thought it was just a message board?
You present yourself as an expert in soo many areas.

I am sure everyone here is in awe of you and your abilities. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I dont get my self worth from a message board. Dont try and place your feelings of being inadequate on me. i'm not an expert in sooo many areas. I just know more than you about this subject and that makes you feel like I'm an expert.

Forum List

Back