Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll

Context is everything. Next time? Why don't you quote the entire quote?

" Obama calls McCain 'erratic.' Well, I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR."

Ed doesn't do context. Believe me I've tried. He just plucks the quotation out of context from some leftwing "I hate Rush" site and posts it over and over and over. I think I mentioned that some folks do that to people on message boards and don't care how dishonest it might be.

I know. I've seen it. He must be a paid subscriber to the Soros Site Media Matters that takes all of this stuff out of context to rile up the perpetually ignorant. ;)
Everytime you DittoTards claime I get my quotes from some other site than your MessiahRushie's own transcripts, exactly what he programmed you fools to do, I challenge you to post a link to the site.
You brainwashed sheep NEVER do!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuttering LimpTard habitually calls Obama a "little squirrel" and has more than once said that means he is a "rat." He even admitted that no one caught on to that deliberate dehumanizing racist insult!!! And here you assholes are saying I got what your MessiahRushie admits no one else caught from those who didn't catch on to it!!! :asshole:

October 1, 2008
RUSH: That's why blame's important, Obama, you little squirrel. That's why these things cannot be fixed without attaching blame!

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 13, 2008
RUSH: I'm not the one promising to raise your taxes; the little squirrel Obama is.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

October 20, 2008
RUSH: Biden says the world is going to test Obama. What's it going to be, China taking Taiwan? China taking North Korea? Russia taking over a bordering country or two? Israel being wiped off the map? All the above? What is it? Biden's guaranteeing something like this. He says it's a fair price for electing an inexperienced squirrel who wants ACORN to run our elections and can't wait to surrender in Iraq. And remember, folks, a squirrel is just a rat with better PR.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Biden told us all this was going to happen. Biden told us that the little squirrel was going to get tested and make the wrong move and then beg for loyal support.

November 4, 2008
RUSH: There are already people paying confiscatory taxes, you little squirrel.

November 10, 2008
CALLER: I know you've been taking a lot of slack about the thug thing, but can you still call him a squirrel?

RUSH: Oh, yeah, I'm surprised nobody's caught up on that yet.
...I called YOU on your LIE. Out of Context.

DERP.

Ed doesn't do context. Believe me I've tried. He just plucks the quotation out of context from some leftwing "I hate Rush" site and posts it over and over and over. I think I mentioned that some folks do that to people on message boards and don't care how dishonest it might be.

I know. I've seen it. He must be a paid subscriber to the Soros Site Media Matters that takes all of this stuff out of context to rile up the perpetually ignorant. ;)
Everytime you DittoTards claime I get my quotes from some other site than your MessiahRushie's own transcripts, exactly what he programmed you fools to do, I challenge you to post a link to the site.

Stuttering LimpTard habitually calls Obama a "little squirrel" and has more than once said that means he is a "rat." He even admitted that no one caught on to that deliberate dehumanizing racist insult!!! And here you assholes are saying I got what your MessiahRushie admits no one else caught from those who didn't catch on to it!!! :asshole:

October 1, 2008
RUSH: That's why blame's important, Obama, you little squirrel. That's why these things cannot be fixed without attaching blame!

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 13, 2008
RUSH: I'm not the one promising to raise your taxes; the little squirrel Obama is.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

October 20, 2008
RUSH: Biden says the world is going to test Obama. What's it going to be, China taking Taiwan? China taking North Korea? Russia taking over a bordering country or two? Israel being wiped off the map? All the above? What is it? Biden's guaranteeing something like this. He says it's a fair price for electing an inexperienced squirrel who wants ACORN to run our elections and can't wait to surrender in Iraq. And remember, folks, a squirrel is just a rat with better PR.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Biden told us all this was going to happen. Biden told us that the little squirrel was going to get tested and make the wrong move and then beg for loyal support.

November 4, 2008

November 10, 2008
CALLER: I know you've been taking a lot of slack about the thug thing, but can you still call him a squirrel?

DERP.
Nothing is out of context! When your MessiahRushie calls Obama a "little squirrel," like a typical racist, he is dehumanizing Obama as a "rat"
You can show no other context.

Robot Obama Is Cold, Not Cool
October 16, 2008
RUSH: Like I said in the last hour, if I'd have heard one more time from the Fox All-Stars about how cool Obama was -- David Brooks said Obama is a mountain. He's a rain forest. You get up every morning and the mountain is just there. I didn't see cool. I don't see elegant. I see somebody not even really human.

"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)
Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

October 1, 2008

October 9, 2008

October 13, 2008

October 15, 2008

October 20, 2008

October 31, 2008

November 4, 2008

November 10, 2008

DERP.
Nothing is out of context! When your MessiahRushie calls Obama a "little squirrel," like a typical racist, he is dehumanizing Obama as a "rat"

October 16, 2008
RUSH: Like I said in the last hour, if I'd have heard one more time from the Fox All-Stars about how cool Obama was -- David Brooks said Obama is a mountain. He's a rain forest. You get up every morning and the mountain is just there. I didn't see cool. I don't see elegant. I see somebody not even really human.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.
I called YOU on it. Deal with it. And stop sniffing Limbaugh's ass.

So, if Cain wins the nomination, will criticism of his views be called racist rhetoric?
Well let's see. Is calling him a rat criticism of his views or a racist dehumanization of him? We have been told your MessiahRushie is called a racist because he criticizes Obama's policies.

October 9, 2008

" Obama calls McCain 'erratic.' Well, I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR."

DERP.

October 16, 2008

Dehumanization

How exactly do the words you added change the fact that your MessiahRushie explains that when he says "little squirrel" he means "rat?"

Until you do that you have only proven that CON$ are programmed to mindlessly parrot "out of context" for everything that exposes their pure racism.

Well let's see. Is calling him a rat criticism of his views or a racist dehumanization of him? We have been told your MessiahRushie is called a racist because he criticizes Obama's policies.

October 9, 2008

October 16, 2008

Dehumanization

How exactly do the words you added change the fact that your MessiahRushie explains that when he says "little squirrel" he means "rat?"

Until you do that you have only proven that CON$ are programmed to mindlessly parrot "out of context" for everything that exposes their pure racism.
If you don't know by now...you are lost.

I prefer to leave you with that. It suits you (by MY whim).

Parse as you like EDITH...you are still a DINGBAT.

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Of course he did, he was the only one who participated, Perry, Romney and Bachmann did not participate, they were not even on the ballot. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Herman Cain is a great guy, but don't give these straw polls any weight, they mean nothing.

Actually Perry and Bachmann did actively campaign in Florida and Perry had been projected to win it. (I don't think Bachmann probably actively competed in that straw poll and I know Romney didn't. Perry made a point to criticize Romney because he did not.)

Cain's win was legitimate.

Cain is the guy that just has solutions and answers with very little baggage...in fact his only baggage may even be faux rage baggage (the muslim thing).

Herman Cain has a tax plan as the centerpiece of his domestic fiscal agenda that is as DOA as plans can be DOA when they reach Congress.

To run on a plan to do the impossible, on a very big issue, is to waste everyone's time.

Quite simply, you can't show how the words you added change the fact that your MessiahRushie is using "little squirrel" as code for "rat."

Thank you.

Quite simply, you can't show how the words you added change the fact that your MessiahRushie is using "little squirrel" as code for "rat."

Thank you.
TRY to include what was being responded to regarding Obama to McCain...Thank you.

See? Easy?

TWERP.

Actually Perry and Bachmann did actively campaign in Florida and Perry had been projected to win it. (I don't think Bachmann probably actively competed in that straw poll and I know Romney didn't. Perry made a point to criticize Romney because he did not.)

Cain's win was legitimate.

Cain is the guy that just has solutions and answers with very little baggage...in fact his only baggage may even be faux rage baggage (the muslim thing).

Herman Cain has a tax plan as the centerpiece of his domestic fiscal agenda that is as DOA as plans can be DOA when they reach Congress.

To run on a plan to do the impossible, on a very big issue, is to waste everyone's time.

But you see we get sick and tired of the loyal opposition using the code phrase, "But 'he' gives no specifics and/or 'he' has no plan."

So now here comes somebody with a plan. And now that is DOA and a waste of everybody's time?

What plan ISN'T DOA when somebody gets to Washington UNLESS they can win the hearts and minds of the people so that the Congress reads the tea leaves and acquiesces to the game plan? Herman Cain hasn't sold me on the third 9 yet but I keep an open mind and am open to being persuaded. If he can persuade me, he's got what it takes to lead.

Originally Posted by The T Context is everything. Next time? Why don't you quote the entire quote?

Thank you.
TRY to include what was being responded to regarding Obama to McCain...Thank you.

See? Easy?

TWERP.
Do you mean when your MessiahRushie did not give the entire Obama "erratic" quote in context? :eusa_shhh:
So how exactly does calling McCain "erratic in a crisis" justify the racist dehumanization of Obama???

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

Last edited:

But you see we get sick and tired of the loyal opposition using the code phrase, "But 'he' gives no specifics and/or 'he' has no plan."

So now here comes somebody with a plan. And now that is DOA and a waste of everybody's time?

What plan ISN'T DOA when somebody gets to Washington UNLESS they can win the hearts and minds of the people so that the Congress reads the tea leaves and acquiesces to the game plan? Herman Cain hasn't sold me on the third 9 yet but I keep an open mind and am open to being persuaded. If he can persuade me, he's got what it takes to lead.

Cain's plan is a huge tax increase on lower income Americans, even when he eliminates the payroll tax. Almost all deductions disappear. The wealthy, on the other hand, get a huge tax cut.

Now if you want to convince me that a grand plan to reform America's tax structure that is centered around a basic formula of cutting taxes on the Rich while raising taxes on the not-Rich is not DOA in any normal real world Congress that America would ever elect in the foreseeable future,

by all means, let's hear it.

So, if Cain wins the nomination, will criticism of his views be called racist rhetoric?

"Obama doesn't like cain because obama is racist" Now that would be funny as hell to say to someone.

I still love how cain is the tea party dude...you know those "racist t-baggers" lol....some liberals are pretty blind.
Lest we forget that the Reverend Sharpton in 2007 who was upset that Obama was running? But at the same time it was Joey Biden whom said he was "Clean and articulate"? (Word! Claims like that will land you a VEEP spot)!:eusa_shhh: ;)

THE Rev. Al Sharpton has launched a "big-time" effort to tear down Illinois Sen. Barack Obama as a candidate for president, The Post has learned.
"He's saying that Obama never did anything for the community, never worked with anybody from the community, that nobody knows the people around him, that he's a candidate driven by white leadership," said a prominent black Democratic activist who knows Sharpton.

'JEALOUS' REV. AL BLASTS BARACK< March 2007

How about the LA Times calling Obama "The Majic Negro" That was bad IMO....bad enough people made a song to make fun of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfxVkLhlu5s]Barack Obama The Magic Negro - YouTube[/ame]

Straw polls provide a snapshot of that region and current tends, within the party, to aid in organizing and motivating fund raisers. Apart from that they mean nothing.

But with samplings that small, they are easy to maniplate.

So Ron Paul has won the last couple of CPAC straw polls, Bachmann won Ames and Hermanator won Florida... but seriously, none of these people are going to be the nominee.

Hell, I'll go one further, by the time Iowa and New Hampshire are over, this thing is going to be down to Romney and Perry, and people will be asking how we got stuck with these two idiots.

Not so easy. It takes dedication and the verve of the candidate and his or her team to get out, knock on doors, and go to local fund raisers to give stump speeches etc.. Cain won fair and square. It has already given his campaign a boost- THAT is why winning these straw polls are important to the candidates.

Straw polls provide a snapshot of that region and current tends, within the party, to aid in organizing and motivating fund raisers. Apart from that they mean nothing.

So Ron Paul has won the last couple of CPAC straw polls, Bachmann won Ames and Hermanator won Florida... but seriously, none of these people are going to be the nominee.

Hell, I'll go one further, by the time Iowa and New Hampshire are over, this thing is going to be down to Romney and Perry, and people will be asking how we got stuck with these two idiots.

Not so easy. It takes dedication and the verve of the candidate and his or her team to get out, knock on doors, and go to local fund raisers to give stump speeches etc.. Cain won fair and square. It has already given his campaign a boost- THAT is why winning these straw polls are important to the candidates.

Agreed. Each win gives them more name recognition, make fund raising easier, etc. The most important thing they do for the candidates is reassure them that they are getting their message out and it is resonating.

"Obama doesn't like cain because obama is racist" Now that would be funny as hell to say to someone.

I still love how cain is the tea party dude...you know those "racist t-baggers" lol....some liberals are pretty blind.
Lest we forget that the Reverend Sharpton in 2007 who was upset that Obama was running? But at the same time it was Joey Biden whom said he was "Clean and articulate"? (Word! Claims like that will land you a VEEP spot)!:eusa_shhh: ;)

THE Rev. Al Sharpton has launched a "big-time" effort to tear down Illinois Sen. Barack Obama as a candidate for president, The Post has learned.
"He's saying that Obama never did anything for the community, never worked with anybody from the community, that nobody knows the people around him, that he's a candidate driven by white leadership," said a prominent black Democratic activist who knows Sharpton.
'JEALOUS' REV. AL BLASTS BARACK< March 2007

How about the LA Times calling Obama "The Majic Negro" That was bad IMO....bad enough people made a song to make fun of it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfxVkLhlu5s"]Barack Obama The Magic Negro - YouTube[/ame]
And by "people" you mean YOUR MessiahRushie had his shill and fellow race-baiter Paul Shanklin make it for him.

Agreed. Each win gives them more name recognition, make fund raising easier, etc. The most important thing they do for the candidates is reassure them that they are getting their message out and it is resonating.

Letterman makes Christie his top 10 target tonight about Christie as president...which of course are heavy on the fat jokes. Makes me think there is some political rumors about him jumping in?

I think the vote for Cain was really a "none of the above" vote, on the hope they can get someone else in. Neither Perry nor Romney are really inspiring these people. Since they know Cain will never be the nominee, voting for him is really a vote for Chris Christie.

Forum List

Back