Herman Cain Says U.S. Communities 'Have the Right' to Ban Mosques

DTMB,

First, in view of the First Dictum of Islam, by the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED, Islam is obviously synonymous with bloodthirsty Fascism in it's agenda to control the World through SAVAGE FORCE: Torture and Murder....if necessary.

Second, not only that, while Fascism and Communism are brutal in their execution (pun intended), Fascism doesn't treat its women as donkeys, or simply objects to be fucked.

Finally, let me remind you that our Constitution protects us Americans from our AVOWED ENEMIES....and the fucking MUSLIMS ARE OUR OUR AVOWED ENEMIES........WITH WHOM (whether YOU recognize it or not) we are engaged in ACTIVE WARS !!!

I'm not sure what parts of all that confuses you.

Funny, I thought we were at war with Afghanistan, had some troops in Iraq, and are flying some drone missions in Libya to help protect rebels against a tyrannical ruler who threatened genocide against his own people....

But it's really a war against Islam? Wow...you got anything to prove that other than your own hatred, ignorance and paranoia?

Shitplate,

Read my explanatory post on Page 2 of this thread.

Also, the FIRST PARAGRAPH of the post you responded to above should provide ANYONE with the lobotomized brain of a retarded paramecium the information to to figure out that our ENEMIES are not Afghanistan, Iraq, or even IRAN....although the latter actually is our enemy as a country, and a FASCISTIC REGIME called Islam.....governed by a "theology" of fanatical ISLAMIC imams.

Clearly the COMMON ENEMY throughout the PSYCHOS of 9/11, Al Queda, Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood & Sisterhood, CAIR, the Islamofascist front created by Two Terrorist Hamas Leaders .....and embraced by the Obummer Adm as the "Voice of Moderate Islam"........ whether in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Iran.......are none other than the FUCKING MUSLIMS following the FIRST DICTUM of their FUCKED UP so-called "RELIGION" which in actuality is none other than a camouflaged FASCISM created by the PSYCHO MOHAMMED !!!

Hey Guano(just in case you didn't know,and I'm guessing you didn't... it's bat shit),

The ONLY thing I see is a rant from an AMERICAN Radical. All enemies, foreign and domestic...

Herman Cain Says U.S. Communities 'Have the Right' to Ban Mosques - FoxNews.com

Cain comes off as a major moron here in my opinion. Thoughts USMB?

I watched that interview and literally covered my face when he said that and inside my mind I went "oh you freaking idiot, you can't tell people that you dont trust muslims if you want to run for president in the current political correctness atmosphere in the USA"

Ugh......i honestly dont care that he said that, its his opinion and he obviously distrusts muslims, but im also realize that he is basically shooting himself in the foot politically.

That was my feeling. Of course the left cannot permit a conservative black candidate to gather any traction--it completely destroys one of the foundation stones of their most critical structure--and they would have figuratively drawn, quartered, tarred, feathered, and crucified him to prevent that just as they do all conservative black people and all strong outspoken conservative women (for the same reason.)

But damn, he shouldn't be handing them ammo like that to use to destroy him.

Check out Colin Powell

I watched that interview and literally covered my face when he said that and inside my mind I went "oh you freaking idiot, you can't tell people that you dont trust muslims if you want to run for president in the current political correctness atmosphere in the USA"

Ugh......i honestly dont care that he said that, its his opinion and he obviously distrusts muslims, but im also realize that he is basically shooting himself in the foot politically.

That was my feeling. Of course the left cannot permit a conservative black candidate to gather any traction--it completely destroys one of the foundation stones of their most critical structure--and they would have figuratively drawn, quartered, tarred, feathered, and crucified him to prevent that just as they do all conservative black people and all strong outspoken conservative women (for the same reason.)

Check out Colin Powell

Good point. To the best of my knowledge he never ran for public office, he won lots of respect from the left when he quit the Bush Administration, and the last time I looked he was on your side. So he isn't any of these, but he could be a liar, thief, tax cheat, and wife beater and he would be one of the good guys, right? He could probably even make a really dumb public statement and be forgiven--at least it would quickly be glossed over and everybody would move on. Let Herman Cain, a conservative GOP candidate make a short un-PC statementt though, and he is no better than a liar, thief, tax cheat, and wife beater. Gee a thread could probably go on for days about it.

Check out Colin Powell

Good point. To the best of my knowledge he never ran for public office, he won lots of respect from the left when he quit the Bush Administration, and the last time I looked he was on your side. So he isn't any of these, but he could be a liar, thief, tax cheat, and wife beater and he would be one of the good guys, right? He could probably even make a really dumb public statement and be forgiven--at least it would quickly be glossed over and everybody would move on. Let Herman Cain, a conservative GOP candidate make a short un-PC statementt though, and he is no better than a liar, thief, tax cheat, and wife beater. Gee a thread could probably go on for days about it.

Powell is one of the great Americans of our generation who was chewed up and spit out by the Republicans.

Cain will never receive his level of respect. And rightfully so

Last edited:

I simply asked you to show some proof. You didn't. And because you have nothing else to go on, you have to resort to name calling. I was honestly expecting more out of someone who claims to be so much more intelligent than your average person.

JamesInFantasyLand,

You have had all the proof you need in my post on Page 2 of this thread.

If you read that post and that wasn't enough then you are either a Muslim Arsehole or a stupid MuslimArseLicking stooge.

Assuming you haven't read my detailed post regarding this issue on Page 2 of this thread, I gave a shorter version, then a longer version of that on Page 8 of this thread.

Assuming you haven't read any of my previous posts to the one on Page 11 ....... and that is a pretty big assumption on my part......and youSTILL require "proof"......then you are obviously a fucking Muslim or a brainless MuslimArselicking Obamarrhoidal stooge who ignores STARK REALITY, and requires proof of things like an apple is an apple.....or a chair is a chair !!!

Sorry bout that,

1. But Herman is right, we should not only ban all these places of terrorism, but destroy all existing loctations of terrorism.
2. Either we do it now or we do it later, either way we shall do it some day.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I simply asked you to show some proof. You didn't. And because you have nothing else to go on, you have to resort to name calling. I was honestly expecting more out of someone who claims to be so much more intelligent than your average person.

JamesInFantasyLand,

If you read that post and that wasn't enough then you are either a Muslim Arsehole or a stupid MuslimArseLicking stooge.

Assuming you haven't read my detailed post regarding this issue on Page 2 of this thread, I gave a shorter version, then a longer version of that on Page 8 of this thread.

Assuming you haven't read any of my previous posts to the one on Page 11 ....... and that is a pretty big assumption on my part......and youSTILL require "proof"......then you are obviously a fucking Muslim or a brainless MuslimArselicking Obamarrhoidal stooge who ignores STARK REALITY, and requires proof of things like an apple is an apple.....or a chair is a chair !!!

First of all, I don't remember ever referring to you in any post (both in this thread and others). Second of all, no I didn't read your posts-because I don't have the time to read every post in a 12 page thread. If you do, that's pretty sad.

Finally Once again name specific members of the left wing in congress, or federal office, who are for supporting Muslims-and for degrading Christians. Name one, and post a link in this thread. You're "facts" come from your opinions, and emotions, from what I can see at least. But by all means post some tangible facts that I can see.

If you are a christian name one way you have been attacked by the left that was equal among other religions. I'd love to hear it.

PS: I'm not Muslim, and wont be voting for Obama, and have been a Christian my whole life.

Both Christianity and Judaism have laws that require adherents to submit to the laws of the land (within reason), eg, 'Give to Caesar...'

Arguably, all educated societies will make the appropriate ethical decisions (or so said Jefferson).

We have the Constitution and a government that makes laws. They have sharia and men to interpret it. They're not necessarily antithetical to each other. They're just different.

They're both systems of law that are based on ethics and national prosperity.

We just see things differently.

So Christians don't submit to God at all?

Sure they do but it's a matter of their faith and how they respond to it. There is nothing in the Christian faith, however, that requires anybody else to submit to God's law as the Christian understands it and nobody is punished if they break God's law unless it is also criminal or civil law as well. (Yes I know it was different in Europe but that's why we have a USA where nobody has the right to dictate religion or religious behavior to another.) Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, everybody has the right to have the biggest house of worship in town if they want it, put a big sign out front to identify it, advertise activities as much as they want, and try to persuade others to join them.

That is not the case in ANY predominantly Muslim country.

So, if I'm a Christian, I don't have to submit to God? So that whole going to Church weekly thing, following the Bible, or the Pope isn't submitting yourself to God?

Presidential candidate Herman Cain on Sunday defended his opposition to a new mosque in Tennessee, expressing concern about Shariah law and declaring Americans "have the right" to ban mosques in their communities.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Cain said he came out against the Tennessee mosque after talking to members of that community. He said the site is "hallowed ground" to Murfreesboro residents and that they're concerned about "the intentions of trying to get Shariah law" -- the code governing conduct in Islamic societies.

"It's not just a mosque for religious purposes. This is what the people are objecting to," he said.

Asked whether any community should be able to prohibit a mosque, Cain said they should.

"They have the right to do that. That's not discriminating ... against that particular religion. That is an aspect of them building that mosque that doesn't get talked about," he said.

Ain't that some shit.

A Negro claiming that discrimination and fascism are acceptable policies.

A House Negro?

Cains political future is gone...

He will not even have the funding to make it to the Iowa Caucus. What are we wasting time on him when we could discuss someone relevant like Sarah Palin?

Presidential candidate Herman Cain on Sunday defended his opposition to a new mosque in Tennessee, expressing concern about Shariah law and declaring Americans "have the right" to ban mosques in their communities.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Cain said he came out against the Tennessee mosque after talking to members of that community. He said the site is "hallowed ground" to Murfreesboro residents and that they're concerned about "the intentions of trying to get Shariah law" -- the code governing conduct in Islamic societies.

"It's not just a mosque for religious purposes. This is what the people are objecting to," he said.

Asked whether any community should be able to prohibit a mosque, Cain said they should.

"They have the right to do that. That's not discriminating ... against that particular religion. That is an aspect of them building that mosque that doesn't get talked about," he said.

Ain't that some shit.

A Negro claiming that discrimination and fascism are acceptable policies.

A House Negro?

I don't think we call them negros any longer.

So Christians don't submit to God at all?

Sure they do but it's a matter of their faith and how they respond to it. There is nothing in the Christian faith, however, that requires anybody else to submit to God's law as the Christian understands it and nobody is punished if they break God's law unless it is also criminal or civil law as well. (Yes I know it was different in Europe but that's why we have a USA where nobody has the right to dictate religion or religious behavior to another.) Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, everybody has the right to have the biggest house of worship in town if they want it, put a big sign out front to identify it, advertise activities as much as they want, and try to persuade others to join them.

That is not the case in ANY predominantly Muslim country.

So, if I'm a Christian, I don't have to submit to God? So that whole going to Church weekly thing, following the Bible, or the Pope isn't submitting yourself to God?

To attain perfection, according to Jesus, you give up everything you own and follow him.

Real Christianity is really inconvenient!!

Cains political future is gone...

He will not even have the funding to make it to the Iowa Caucus. What are we wasting time on him when we could discuss someone relevant like Sarah Palin?

That much is true.
One can only hope that his radio career is over too.
Couldn't STAND to hear him!

sarah palin & herman will get a good .00001% of the vote this year

JamesInFantasyLand,

Who would read the post of someone who is obviously as stupid and hateful as you?

Forum List

Back