Herman Cain Says Poor People Should Just Buy Used Goods

Herman AQUILA Cain said "used goods" as an answer to a question about the price of FOOD!!!!! :asshole:

From the link in the OP:

and he was correct.

Buying used goods leaves more money to be applied to your food budget :asshole:
This may come as a shock to CON$ervative know-it-alls, but some people are ALREADY buying used goods now!!! Just check eBay!!!
So for people who already are buying used, how will a tax on food give them more money to spend on food???? :asshole:

This may come as a shock to libtards everywhere, but he was talking about the people who do NOT yet do that. He was directing it to the people who might be trying to live above their means. I can see that logic is lost on hacks like you, :asshole:

and he was correct.

Buying used goods leaves more money to be applied to your food budget :asshole:
This may come as a shock to CON$ervative know-it-alls, but some people are ALREADY buying used goods now!!! Just check eBay!!!
So for people who already are buying used, how will a tax on food give them more money to spend on food???? :asshole:

This may come as a shock to libtards everywhere, but he was talking about the people who do NOT yet do that. He was directing it to the people who might be trying to live above their means. I can see that logic is lost on hacks like you, :asshole:
So poor people who can't afford new goods now are fucked more by "Aquila" Cain's higher food prices so millionaires can get a tax cut.
Sounds like the perfect teabagger solution for everything.

So poor people who can't afford new goods now are fucked more by "Aquila" Cain's higher food prices so millionaires can get a tax cut.
Sounds like the perfect teabagger solution for everything.

your deflection and capitulation is noted.

It appears that the "conservatives" on this thread support taxing food products.

I am shocked.

actually, I personally am not arguing in favor of, nor in opposition to, taxes on food. I am simply pointing out to the resident libtards that their 'Cain says buy used food' comments are lies.

It appears that the "conservatives" on this thread support taxing food products.

I am shocked.

actually, I personally am not arguing in favor of, nor in opposition to, taxes on food. I am simply pointing out to the resident libtards that their 'Cain says buy used food' comments are lies.
Yeah, how dare anyone think that when asked a question about FOOD, AQUILA Cain would give an answer about FOOD. :cuckoo:

I am shocked.
Most states do already.

I don't think it's the best idea.

I DO think the idea of a national sales tax is a good idea (with the elimination of food products).

That is what goodwill and Salvation army is all about.

Quite a lot of rich people shop there as well. People on small incomes need to manage their money well, but liberals have an issue with the concept of intelligent money management.
Where do you buy used food?

The garbage dump or any dumpster behind a fast food restaurant will do.

all in all, a scary a directive to the people of the greatest nation in the world. it is agreed that people live beyond their means, but that is what this country has become: consumers who live in fear. Telling people to shop at good will is not a leadership directive that I, for one, am willing to embrace as an acceptable solution to the struggles of my fellow countrypersons.

I literally have tears in my eyes at the concept that rather than inspiring and instilling hope, we chastise and quip about the reality of those who struggle.

Please know that there is a big difference between fixing up that cute little chair found at the flea market and children opening a Christmas box with a used jacket and worn sneakers. I write from my own experience. Know that back to school clothes two sizes too big out of the church donation boxmake for some mean welcome back greetings.

Also do know that some parents and children eat one meal a day. I remember lying and saying that I ate lunch and couldn't possibly eat the baked potato offered at dinner. We were all very skinny.

We had no luXuries, no vacations, no fancy clothes nor cars. We had each other and self-respect and hope and pride. And some of us made it and some didn't.

Never did it occur to me that my mother wasn't doing her best; even when I was the only kid wearing the home sewn cheerleader outfit.

I am shocked.

Yeah, how dare anyone think that when asked a question about FOOD, AQUILA Cain would give an answer about FOOD. :cuckoo:

It's a damned shame you're too stupid to understand his answer. Save money by buying used goods elsewhere, leaves you more money to apply to your food budget.

An 11 yr old would understand that simple concept. it appears lost on the general libtard population though. Go figure.

It's a damned shame you're too stupid to understand his answer. Save money by buying used goods elsewhere, leaves you more money to apply to your food budget.

An 11 yr old would understand that simple concept. it appears lost on the general libtard population though. Go figure.
It's a damned shame you're too stupid to understand that the poor are ALREADY buying everything they can as a used item right now. So how in the hell are they going to have more money to spend on AQUILA Cain's more expensive food so millionaires can get a tax cut????

A 3 1/2 yr old would understand that simple concept. it appears lost on the general CON$ervaTard population though. Go figure.

It's a damned shame you're too stupid to understand that the poor are ALREADY buying everything they can as a used item right now. So how in the hell are they going to have more money to spend on AQUILA Cain's more expensive food so millionaires can get a tax cut????

A 3 1/2 yr old would understand that simple concept. it appears lost on the general CON$ervaTard population though. Go figure.

your stupidity knows no bounds. He was obviously directing those comments to the large part of people with lesser means that try to live beyond those means.

Is there no end to your hackery?

your stupidity knows no bounds. He was obviously directing those comments to the large part of people with lesser means that try to live beyond those means.

Is there no end to your hackery?
Since you CON$ had a shit fit because AQUILA Cain didn't use the exact words "used food" even though it was clearly implied because the question was specifically about FOOD, what gives you the right, that you deny to others, to say what direction he implied his answer to be directed when he used no such words directing it to that specific group???
Is there no end to your hypocrisy?

And again, even assuming what you say is true, how does that not raise the price of food on the poor already buying used goods so the millionaires can get a tax cut????????

Last edited:
That is what goodwill and Salvation army is all about.

Quite a lot of rich people shop there as well. People on small incomes need to manage their money well, but liberals have an issue with the concept of intelligent money management.
Where do you buy used food?

There is a store that specializes in damaged freight.

The carton has a couple dented cans and the store can get a case for pennies, and they mark it way up, but still half what you pay at regular stores.

Seriously, one doesn't buy flank steak on a rice income.

"damaged" is not another word for "used"

Cain is a joke candidate much like Bachman and Gingrich. It really doesn't matter what kind of crazy shit he says since, at the point in the adventure, his role is to keep the focus off of the actual candidate.

Hey this sounds a very informative article with regards to the merchandise liquidation sports goods..

SoylentGreenIsSpam.JPG

Think Progress may have reported that Herman Cain said this, but as a lib rag, I doubt he did. He most likely said used goods. Which is pretty much the way I grew up. GoodWill was K-Mart.

I am shocked.

It appears that you - as an individual (ie, not part of any group) - lack basic comprehension skills.

The problem with making 'smart' remarks for the sake of political point scoring... often you make yourself look like an ass by misrepresenting the views of others. Take care, mo chara, lest you end up with a rep akin to rdweeb,TruthMocker or TPS.

Forum List

Back