Herman Cain: President Cain would Prosecute CAIR

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
CAIR, the American Arm of Islamic Terrorist Groups, would be under attack, as they should be, by my man Herman Cain! There is not a damn thing this guy doesn't do right!

Cain: If I win, I'll prosecute CAIR
'I don't see what the hesitation is. We can't do business with terrorists'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 29, 2011
12:40 am Eastern

© 2011 WND

Herman Cain

Presidential candidate Herman Cain says that if he were in the Oval Office he would prosecute the Council on American-Islamic Relations and other Islamic groups in the U.S. that have been linked to the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas and its parent, the Muslim Brotherhood.

Cain, the surprise winner of the Florida straw poll Saturday, was responding to questions posed on camera by an organization called The United West, which says it is "dedicated to defending and advancing Western Civilization against the kinetic and cultural onslaught of Shariah Islam."

"We have been too permissive of those kinds of organizations in this country for the sake of political correctness," Cain said. "Political correctness is not something we should be more worried about than the safety of the people of this country."

Make a donation of $25 to protect the free flow of information about threats to America's security and get both the e-book and the hardcover edition of the book that exposes CAIR, "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America."

Cain also affirmed he would support investigations of other Muslim Brotherhood groups in the U.S., including the Islamic Society of North America and the North American Islamic Trust.

"I don't see what the hesitation is," he said. "We can't do business with terrorists."

Cain added that the Muslim Brotherhood influence in the Middle East is why he is against the Palestinian Authority's unilateral bid for statehood to the United Nations.

He pointed out the Palestinians still have many internal issues to work out.

"One of the biggest is Hamas being a terrorist organization," he said.

Cain declared "he would never support statehood" as Hamas is not dealt with.

Read more: Cain: If I win, I'll prosecute CAIR Cain: If I win, I'll prosecute CAIR

Forum List

Back