Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with Westerners believing Western societies are better than those who hang gays from cranes, or push them off rooftops, or those that destroy the genitalia of women, or those that imprison journalists and teachers on trumped up charges, or where women are chattel, just a few examples. Why would anyone have a problem with that?
And Muslim societies could some up with an equally unfair but technically accurate list of atrocities that the West has enacted. Don't you see? I suppose you don't. I believe you're genuine in your hatred of Muslims.
Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.

Sorry if I missed it. Did you have a response on your bit about

speakers who stay away are pussies,

and those that stay and fight, are too violent?
You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.
Yes, in order to make my argument I have provided examples of what I found troubling. Is that really so sinister?
It is when you totally ignore everything that is done by those you approve of, yes.

^^^ melting ^^^^

So you again approve of silencing the opposition.
How antifa of you.
If they were engaged in hate speech, they had every reason to be kicked off Twitter. Perhaps you are backing the wrong horse, here.

Destroying public property and attacking people isnt hate speech?
What did I just say?

You said if they were using hate speech they should be banned.
Is attacking people and rioting hate speech or not?
For the hundredth time, ask Twitter.

How antifa of you.
If they were engaged in hate speech, they had every reason to be kicked off Twitter. Perhaps you are backing the wrong horse, here.

What did I just say?
You have many times dismissed Pantifas violent and destructive behaviour as nothing to get excited about. In fact you’ve done so in this very thread.
So you were asked if pantifas behaviour is hate speech.

I would ask is pantifas hateful destructive behaviour is as bad as hate speech, in your view, but you’ve played down what they do so many times I don’t need to.
You have many times dismissed Pantifas violent and destructive behaviour as nothing to get excited about. In fact you’ve done so in this very thread.
Where?

Here's your chance to clear the air.
Do you or dont you support the removal of antifa from social media or not.
It's a simple question....answer it.

What did I just say?

I would ask is pantifas hateful destructive behaviour is as bad as hate speech, in your view, but you’ve played down what they do so many times I don’t need to.
Where?
WTF????
SO now you don’t even remember what you write in the thread you are currently posting in??? Are you for real?
Answer it, please. I do not recall dismissing violence and destructive behavior. I fear you are once again putting words in my mouth that I did not say.

Denounce antifa or STFU!

Where?
WTF????
SO now you don’t even remember what you write in the thread you are currently posting in??? Are you for real?
Answer it, please. I do not recall dismissing violence and destructive behavior. I fear you are once again putting words in my mouth that I did not say.
By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!
And here’s you doing it AGAIN, in this thread.

Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal.
What have they done here in the states beyond that?
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for equal and free speech.
What have they done beyond that in the states, Tilly?

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????

Denounce antifa or STFU!
Go fuck yourself! Who is being the goddamned fascist here? I'll say what I believe and you can hang!

How antifa of you.

What did I just say?

Passing the buck so you dont have to denounce your fascist buddies eh?

Where?
WTF????

Denounce antifa or STFU!
Go fuck yourself! Who is being the goddamned fascist here? I'll say what I believe and you can hang!

Again you show your support for stifling free speech.
Denounce antifas practices or STFU.

Where?
WTF????

Denounce antifa or STFU!

You'll be the ones hanging...literally.
Of course you being an old lady you can expect some lenience.

Repeat after me...............ANTIFA is a terrorist group by definition..........

They promote violence and they bring weapons to protests........for the very purpose of violence to achieve a political desire.........

They are criminal.............

How antifa of you.

What did I just say?

So you're saying you're too stupid to draw your own conclusions?

WTF????
By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!

Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal.
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for equal and free speech.
So you really are OK with them breaking windows and preventing people they disagree with from exercising their right to free speech?
You really are, clearly.
PLEASE do not YET AGAIN pretend to forget you said this.

And as if the above isn’t bad enough, and as you well know, they have destroyed peoples property - burned cars, they have pepper sprayed people, they have thrown faeces at people and they have physically attacked people with weapons, all whilst being disguised like the cowards they are.

They also go around neighbourhoods in the dead of night (cowards) posting leaflets and posters outing locals they believe are right wing Nazis in the hope they will be beaten to a pulp or lose their rented accommodation. They also do the same to employers in the hope of getting people sacked.

Anyway, thank you again for confirming you are a fascist, OL.

Last edited:
WTF????

Back to the aged imbecile act again?
:itsok:

Where?
WTF????

Denounce antifa or STFU!

You'll be the ones hanging...literally.
Of course you being an old lady you can expect some lenience.
I'll leave you to your sweet dreams of forcing everyone to profess your beliefs. That's free speech like I never heard of before.

Back to the aged imbecile act again?
:itsok:
I'm asking you to back up your assertions here. I am not aware of them doing much, although I don't approve of throwing rocks and spraying pepper spray in people's faces. Don't get me wrong.

Pointing out your lies and slander isn’t trolling.
That's all it is; ad hominems to get me off the thread.
Quit the victim mentality.
I don’t want you off the thread, my dear.
You occasionally post things I agree with or find informative and I indicate that too.
But when you lie and label after admitting to being clueless on the matter at hand, I will point it out. Same with your fascism, since you keep insisting you support the freedoms you continue to advocate against!
I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.
People like you need to be destroyed.

Berkeley Antifa

Antifa USA (@AntifaUSA) | Twitter
No. Haters need to stuff a sock in it.
Then do as you dictate. Stuff a sock in your piehole and stfu.

So you really are OK with them breaking windows and preventing people they disagree with from exercising their right to free speech?
You really are, clearly.
PLEASE do not YET AGAIN pretend to forget you said this.

And as if the above isn’t bad enough, and as you well know, they have destroyed peoples property - burned cars, they have pepper sprayed people, they have thrown faeces at people and they have physically attacked people with weapons, all whilst being disguised like the cowards they are.

They also go around neighbourhoods in the dead of night (cowards) posting leaflets and posters outing locals they believe a pre right wing Nazis in the hope they will be beaten to a pulp or lose their rented accommodation. They also do the same to employers in the hope of getting people sacked.

Anyway, thank you again for confirming you are a fascist, OL.
I already told you I don't approve of that. Maybe you're the one with the cognitive problem.

The very first sentence he said in the video is incorrect.

Heather Heyer wasn't plowed down by Alex Fields Jr. She died from a heart attack.

Hey OldLady, can you explain what is "funny" about my post? Is it funny that I am saying truth, or that you can't handle the truth?

View attachment 209750

Defending Fields deserves a funny as derision.

Where am I defending Fields? There is not a word from me defending Fields action, so you're lying, as you usually do.

The fact is that she was not plowed by a car, and that she has died of heart attack.

You just defended Fields again. But I'm running out of good humor about it.

Being accurate is not a defense of Fields actions, or him as a person.

Everything I have heard is that Heyer was not hit by the car.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the trial. They are trying for First Degree Murder.

Unless they have a tainted jury, that sounds like overreach.

That's all it is; ad hominems to get me off the thread.
Quit the victim mentality.
I don’t want you off the thread, my dear.
You occasionally post things I agree with or find informative and I indicate that too.
But when you lie and label after admitting to being clueless on the matter at hand, I will point it out. Same with your fascism, since you keep insisting you support the freedoms you continue to advocate against!
I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.
People like you need to be destroyed.

Berkeley Antifa

Antifa USA (@AntifaUSA) | Twitter
No. Haters need to stuff a sock in it.
Then do as you dictate. Stuff a sock in your piehole and stfu.
Another free speecher heard from! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back