Here’s Your Battery for Your 2017 Hyundai Sir. That’ll Be $50,000

Why is everything posted by MAGA cult members based on a lie? The Lifetime Hybrid/Electric Battery Warranty ensures that if the lithium-ion polymer battery fails, Hyundai will replace the battery and cover recycling costs for the old battery free of charge to the original owner. If you happen to be a second owner, the average cost for a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid High Voltage Battery Replacement is between $5,465 and $5,522. Labor costs are estimated between $220 and $278 while parts are priced between $5,245 and $5,245.
I read that the lifetime warranty on the EV battery is only available on Hyundai Ioniq's sold in the USA. The warranties for cars in Canada is I think eight years or 125k miles. And the cost is less than $50k but is almost $18k.

Disposable cars. How environmentally friendly. I couldn’t hand it to the greenies even more.

190115-rdcongo-mine.jpg

^ What the Green New Deal really looks like

$50,000 repair bill is nothing to XJ-12 owners ... if you can't afford to maintain a luxury car, don't buy a luxury car ... "wouldn't an AMC Pacer be more sensible?" ...

You folks should be using public transportation to get to your jobs ... we'll let you have a car when you're Rich enough ...

Forum List

Back