Here's Why Trump's Inauguration Had Less People

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The Trump people WERE AT WORK.

Obama's crowd were the Washington DC WELFARE CROWD. :biggrin:

Don't know, but that could be a valid excuse. The problem is that the Cheeto in Chief is too childish to admit there were less people. He can't accept reality.

Don't know, but that could be a valid excuse. The problem is that the Cheeto in Chief is too childish to admit there were less people. He can't accept reality.
Nothing to "admit"

For the reasons I stated, less people is a badge of honor. Obama's welfare crowd is a badge of DIShonor.

Nothing to "admit"

For the reasons I stated, less people is a badge of honor. Obama's welfare crowd is a badge of DIShonor.

You are right.

Trump needs to concentrate on quality not quantity.

Nothing to "admit"

Tell that to Trump so he'll stop melting down you dumb fucking rube

Nothing to "admit"

If you could just convince your stupid president of that, he might quit crying.

You are right.

Trump needs to concentrate on quality not quantity.
The liberal news media will always present an anti-Trump picture. Like Chuck Todd on the TV show "Meet the Trump-Bashers" He should be called "Chuckie"

upload_2017-1-27_15-56-15.jpeg

Forum List

Back