Here's why they cannot indict Trump, no matter how many classified documents that he failed to return they find

It's the Hillary Doctrine, as stated by James Comey:

Hillary falsely claimed that she never sent or received classified documents over her private email server, with classification markings, when she indeed had classified documents, with classification markings, on her email servers.

She falsely claimed that she had returned all work-related emails, but the FBI found thousands that were not returned. She falsely told the DOJ that her lawyers had read all of the emails to determine which were personal and which were work-related, and were overly inclusive in returning those work-related, when her lawyers had not looked at each email individually, but used some sort of search function.

she falsely claimed not to have emailed any classified documents (over a servers less secure than a gmail account), when she had.

Those are false exculpatory statements, which Comey stated are used as evidence of intent.

This is not about telling a cop "why give me a speeding ticket when so many others are speeding." It's about completely disparate treatment of one person over another based on Party affiliation.

If you got a ticketed one morning on a road in which many others were speeding, you might just chalk it up to bad luck. If an army of traffic cops hound you for seven years with radar guns, chase vehicles, and helicopters measuring the time it takes you to drive between two marks on the road, when they ignore other drivers who actually are speeding, you would not think it was co-ink-ee-dink.

False equivalency! Nothing to do with Hillary's emails. What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

Hillary's email, non-scandal explained.

It's the Hillary Doctrine, as stated by James Comey:

Hillary falsely claimed that she never sent or received classified documents over her private email server, with classification markings, when she indeed had classified documents, with classification markings, on her email servers.

She falsely claimed that she had returned all work-related emails, but the FBI found thousands that were not returned. She falsely told the DOJ that her lawyers had read all of the emails to determine which were personal and which were work-related, and were overly inclusive in returning those work-related, when her lawyers had not looked at each email individually, but used some sort of search function.

she falsely claimed not to have emailed any classified documents (over a servers less secure than a gmail account), when she had.

Those are false exculpatory statements, which Comey stated are used as evidence of intent.

This is not about telling a cop "why give me a speeding ticket when so many others are speeding." It's about completely disparate treatment of one person over another based on Party affiliation.

If you got a ticketed one morning on a road in which many others were speeding, you might just chalk it up to bad luck. If an army of traffic cops hound you for seven years with radar guns, chase vehicles, and helicopters measuring the time it takes you to drive between two marks on the road, when they ignore other drivers who actually are speeding, you would not think it was co-ink-ee-dink.

But Israel should be VERY interested in what classified info about their nuke program the fat former guy shopped to Saudi Arabia.

Bannon was indicted, went to jail, and is headed back to jail for illegal fundraising. Trump stole $250 million dollars from a non-existent "Save America Pac" for doing the same thing, and that money never went to that cause. Give me one good reason why Trump isn't going to jail for that crime?
I know little about that case except what you just posted, so I can only guess. Actually, I did about ninety seconds worth of research and found that Save America PAC is not non-existent:

Who told you they were non-existent?

My guess is that there is so little evidence of the truth of that accusation that even the Trump-obsessed DOJ/FBI can't get an indictment, much less a conviction.

Or maybe they just need more time to "eye" the PAC?

You really need better sources for your "information." It seems that the alleged "fraud" consists of Trump claiming that the election in 2020 was "stolen," when factually it was not.

ABC, which first reported the subpoenas, noted that Trump and his allies “have consistently pushed supporters to donate to the PAC, often using false claims about the 2020 election and soliciting donations to rebuke the multiple investigations into the former president, his business dealings, and his actions on Jan. 6.”

The flaw in that logic is that "stolen election" is an opinion, and "most honest and secure election in history," is also an opinion. Neither is a "lie," or "false claim," or "fraud." In my opinion, both are just hyperbolic versions of what the person stating them actually believes.

Opinions are like armpits, everybody has a couple and most of them stink. But opinions are not lies, even if the media pretends that that disagreeing with them is the same as lying. Conflating differing opinions with "lies" has been a consistent device to attack Trump for more than seven years, now.

Remember that next time you read about Trump lying 1,235 times a day, or whatever.

What's your theory about why Trump isn't in jail?

funny how you think clinton hiding thousands of documents including top secret documents on an illegal unsecured server for years isn’t a scandal
You didn't read the article. Thanks for showing us how ignorant, dishonest, and lazy you are. Had you read it, anyone with a functioning brain would see there was no scandal.

I know little about that case except what you just posted, so I can only guess. Actually, I did about ninety seconds worth of research and found that Save America PAC is not non-existent:

Who told you they were non-existent?

My guess is that there is so little evidence of the truth of that accusation that even the Trump-obsessed DOJ/FBI can't get an indictment, much less a conviction.

Or maybe they just need more time to "eye" the PAC?

You really need better sources for your "information." It seems that the alleged "fraud" consists of Trump claiming that the election in 2020 was "stolen," when factually it was not.

ABC, which first reported the subpoenas, noted that Trump and his allies “have consistently pushed supporters to donate to the PAC, often using false claims about the 2020 election and soliciting donations to rebuke the multiple investigations into the former president, his business dealings, and his actions on Jan. 6.”

The flaw in that logic is that "stolen election" is an opinion, and "most honest and secure election in history," is also an opinion. Neither is a "lie," or "false claim," or "fraud." In my opinion, both are just hyperbolic versions of what the person stating them actually believes.

Opinions are like armpits, everybody has a couple and most of them stink. But opinions are not lies, even if the media pretends that that disagreeing with them is the same as lying. Conflating differing opinions with "lies" has been a consistent device to attack Trump for more than seven years, now.

Remember that next time you read about Trump lying 1,235 times a day, or whatever.

What's your theory about why Trump isn't in jail?
It's a non-existent fund raiser, because there is no trail where that money went. The fact that you know nothing about this case, proves your thread is nothing but crap.

If you know nothing about it, how in the hell can you claim he isn't going to jail? It's a retarded analogy.

You are guessing there is little truth, while you know nothing of the case. :laughing0301: One sentence that follows the next by you, just shows utter stupidity.

Last edited:
what? how does that story help your case? She has thousands of documents, including top secret material on a illegal unsecured server and hide it for years.
You didn't read it you fool.

He is not going to be indicted. Come on, man! This is the game of accusations of personalities and character assassination that never ends. Some of everything brought up is true but it is to degree. With Trump he is accused of hundred times more than Biden. And Biden is more guilty than Trump will ever be.
Yes he is;

Your tears are delightful.

Trump Lost
Then trump stole Top Secret Documents.

It's not hard to understand dude.
They live in an entirely alternate universe, totally detached from reality. And if that alternate reality isn't fulfilled, then they want to start murdering folks who don't agree with their fantasies.

It's a non-existent fund raiser, because there is no trail where that money went. The fact that you know nothing about this case, proves your thread is nothing but crap.

If you know nothing about it, how in the hell can you claim he isn't going to jail? It's a retarded analogy.

You are guessing there is little truth, while you know nothing of the case. :laughing0301: One sentence that follows the next by you, just shows utter stupidity.
You seem to have lost it about the same time as Biden did. I don't know if one triggered the other, or if there is something in the air.

Hillary's staff had top secret documents on their computers. That in itself is treason and she should've went to jail for that alone.

Trump took documents that he had every right to have, to read, and to internalize. That, in my book, does not constitute "stealing."

Leftists are either stupid or evil. Not sure which.
You're a damn liar. What a stupid remark, do you believe anyone but other biddable fools will believe you.

Forum List

Back