Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

Yes it is government property and it is illegal for the Trump to take it. However it is more than that. It is part of the history of our country and should be in hands of the National Achieves where it will be available to all.
They don’t believe in that.

Did he? We know he did have some documents and I understand that they were from the White House. But that’s not the same as your absurd claim that they had been illegally removed.

The documents were no longer too secret or classified. Do try to keep up, floppy.

And assuming they weren’t classified I doubt anyone would need to be in custody.

Take a Valium. Or maybe a drink. You’re a bit on edge.
You’re such a dope.
The Presidential records act covers all documents regardless of their classification. Every document generated by a presidential administration is the property of the US govt. and must be turned over to the national archives.

Right, it's the stuff that lights up your soul. We know this. Sharing your general misery with others.
You really have no self awareness do you?
You are in misery,
I am joyful that the rule of law has saved America once again.

Now go load some ammo or churn butter or whatever you psychos do.

No, he does not. They are all at the National Archives.

Trump has hoaxed you once again.

Look, you need to be like the rest of America at this point. When you see or hear the words "Donald Trump says", then just assume you are about to hear a whopper.

Again.
How would the National Archives know for certain that Obama didn't keep any records?

What I can't figure out is why an ex president would want or need some of the most highly classified documents in the country. It is not just improper but it is dangerous to have these documents. It goes without saying there are lots of people that would kill for such sensitive information. Also these are not the kind of documents you might accidently pack. They are kept under lock and key and most employees don't have the security clearance to handle them.

Knowing Trump, maybe he thought he could sell them on the black market and get some cash for them. I know that sounds insane, but everything Trump does is transactional in nature, and he doesn't think like a rational person. He thinks he's above the law and he thinks about how to score his next pile of cash.

I have to believe that Garland was not expecting to find such highly classified documents. SCI stuff is the is most sensitive of all classified information. To access these documents you must have a need to know and must have SCI clearance which is above Top Secret. These documents are allowed in only the most secure building the goverment has and is protected against any type intrusion. Why would Trump want such documents? This is not the kind of document you mistakenly pack.

I think there's even higher levels of clearance (Q) required for atomic secrets.

All presidential documents as defined in the Presidential Records Act are government property. And apparently the FBI recovered a number of boxes of these documents

Trump claim he declassified the documents. He also claimed he won the last election in 45 court case and lost 45 times. Simple saying all the documents I am removing are declassed is not going to fly without EOs are at least memos to that effect.

Don't worry, he's not going to jail and will not be prosecuted. Democrats are just exposing him. People don't want to see a US president, not even Trump jailed and his lawyers would deflect and delay criminal proceeding for years.
Suddenly you fockers care about clasdified data. After the shit you pulled already. Pretending you care about Country and Pattiotism.

You are using the FBI as another SS.

I think they had a pretty good idea. All the presidential documents Trump took were illegal taken. They were government property. More disturbing were the missing classified documents that were in the custody of Trump or his staff. Knowing this, any AG would have done the same as Garland.

The most important thing is they got the stolen government documents including Top Secret classified documents back. I doubt Trump will every be prosecuted. He has been defrauding businesses, individuals, and governments all of his life and has never been convicted but at 76 years old, a reckoning is coming and it won't be too far off.
Just another anti Trump rant base on nothing verified. To be taken seriously you need to prove that government property was taken illegally. You must also prove that the documents were not previously declassified. Again a deranged left winger glorifying the concept of guilty until proven innocent. Further proof of your TDS, Trumps personal history has absolutely nothing to do with the case at hand. Stick it!

Liberal, not left, but yes.
Did he? We know he did have some documents and I understand that they were from the White House. But that’s not the same as your absurd claim that they had been illegally removed.

The documents were no longer too secret or classified. Do try to keep up, floppy.

And assuming they weren’t classified I doubt anyone would need to be in custody.

Take a Valium. Or maybe a drink. You’re a bit on edge.
The Presidential Records Act makes it quite clear that all presidential Records are the property of the federal government and specifies the NARA is custodian of those records. These records are clearly goverment property and somehow they ended up at Mar-A-Lago. We could assume that a great wind blew them there or they were moved by moved by the president or his staff with his other personal belongs and papers.

There was a memo from Trump requesting declassification of a document to the "greatest extent possible". Whether that was one of classified documents is not known.

In short, there is no reason and ex-president should have any of these original documents and certainly not those that are classified. Trump could have avoided this whole mess by giving the NARA the documents and requesting copies. This is how the last 15 presidents handled the situation but this is Donald Trump who seems to search for laws and regulation he can break and get away with it.

Just another anti Trump rant base on nothing verified. To be taken seriously you need to prove that government property was taken illegally. You must also prove that the documents were not previously declassified. Again a deranged left winger glorifying the concept of guilty until proven innocent. Further proof of your TDS, Trumps personal history has absolutely nothing to do with the case at hand. Stick it!

They were declassified documents. So much for that shit.

And “stole” is a word with an actual meaning. You don’t seem to know that meaning.
You keep saying that but where is the proof he did so. Ex-presidents can not declassify documents.

Forum List

Back