Here's What Happened to the Bodies When the Titanic Submersible Imploded

They were fish food faster than their nerves could emit pain signals to their brains which, by that time would have been part of a blob. I think the experience might be akin to the 'here and not here' feeling under anesthesia.

They were gone before they could realize they were gone. I0 milliseconds is how long it took for the hull to collapse. It takes 30 milliseconds for messages to pass through the optic nerve.

Poof, they were gone.

They were gone before they could realize they were gone. I0 milliseconds is how long it took for the hull to collapse. It takes 30 milliseconds for messages to pass through the optic nerve.

Poof, they were gone.
Yeahhh....But maybe there was a little creaking and moaning of the hull just a few moments before.

Uh-oh.....

challengerexplosion.jpg

Flash incinerated in a nuke.
Naw. . . the terror of hearing about them being launched, or hearing the sirens, seeing it coming is too much of a downer. . .

iu
iu

The only lucky ones, are those sitting on ground zero.

For the rest. . . ick. Slow radiation poison and starvation in a dystopian nuclear winter wonder horror.

Yeahhh....But maybe there was a little creaking and moaning of the hull just a few moments before.

Uh-oh.....

challengerexplosion.jpg
If so, hopefully the Pakistani father and son didn't understand what it meant. The other three would have known.

Forum List

Back