Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

When poll workers get a ballot that won't scan, yet it's obvious what was intended, they are instructed to fill out another ballot with the same information and scan it. That's why you see this in the videos, this is why you see ballots in the trash. I bet you know this. I bet you're just posting this stupid fake shit to sell it to the dummies. 'Cause bullshitting the dummies is the only way Trump can win.

When poll workers get a ballot that won't scan, yet it's obvious what was intended, they are instructed to fill out another ballot with the same information and scan it. That's why you see this in the videos, this is why you see ballots in the trash. I bet you know this. I bet you're just posting this stupid fake shit to sell it to the dummies. 'Cause bullshitting the dummies is the only way Trump can win.
go and troll somewhere else i have no interest n your bs and babble.

Touched a nerve, did I?

Touched a nerve, did I?
whatever troll. dont have time for bible length babble from trolls.

Touched a nerve, did I?
whatever troll. dont have time for bible length babble from trolls.
I understand.

Forum List

Back