Here's something to think about.......

Some people think they are generous because give away free bullshit.
I generally give cold, hard CASH, ya knucklehead. As do most other conservatives I know. Try again when you have something intelligent to post. Thank you.
You could just be saying that so it's meaningless. I give of my money and time to some charitable organizations around my town, so what? Getting in a pissing contest on an anonymous message board over who is the most generous is stupid. Give of yourself, expect nothing in return and keep it to yourself like Jesus said.

I generally give cold, hard CASH, ya knucklehead. As do most other conservatives I know. Try again when you have something intelligent to post. Thank you.
You could just be saying that so it's meaningless. I give of my money and time to some charitable organizations around my town, so what? Getting in a pissing contest on an anonymous message board over who is the most generous is stupid. Give of yourself, expect nothing in return and keep it to yourself like Jesus said.
STILL no sign of intelligence. Please try AGAIN. Thank you.

Yeah thank you too.:finger3:

Yeah thank you too.:finger3:
Even STILL no sign of intelligence from your end. Please give it up on this thread and go TROLL another one. Thank you.

My liberal wife and I (am fairly liberal) are doing much the same to help those suffering from the situation or are first responders. We don't feel much need to broadcast it or make use of it to judge others.

My liberal wife and I (am fairly liberal) are doing much the same to help those suffering from the situation or are first responders. We don't feel much need to broadcast it or make use of it to judge others.
Well, that is QUITE rare for today's liberals. Good for you.

Last evening, at my second trip back to my local Buffalo Wild Wings since the lifting of the lock down, I joined a conservative friend of mine there. My best and VERY liberal friend, wasn't there. My conservative friend and I started chatting about how hard it must have been financially for most of the employees there because of the lock down. We talked of the bartender/server who was working last night. I had talked to her this past Wednesday, my first night back at the BWW. She said she hadn't worked at all for almost two months, but she was doing OK because she always is smart with her finances and always looking ahead and is prepared for things like the lock down. It helps that she's single, with no kids, but she does have a beloved doggy to care for. I told my conservative friend that I gave this employee $20.00 Wednesday night, just to help her out. And he told ME he had done the same the first time HE was back at the BWW. And talking with my best VERY liberal friend this past Wednesday night, he didn't seem too concerned about the plight of the employees at the BWW. So the gist of my rambling is that, yes, in my experience, conservatives are MUCH more generous than liberals and Dems in actually caring for and helping others out. Libs and Dems like to TALK big about how MUCH they care for others, but it's ALL just talk, unfortunately. And I've found that Libs and Dems WILL help others, but only if there's something in it for THEM.
I know exactly what it is that you are trying to say, but I really don't know if its a thing between conservative and liberal people. Right me if I am wrong, but it could have more to do with those who are prideful and those who are not. Do keep in mind that both the liberal and conservative groups have both kinds of people. I don't know. There are so many different kinds of people, like opinionated for example, regardless of where ever it is that they choose to stand where the subject of politics are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We talked of the bartender/server who was working last night. I had talked to her this past Wednesday, my first night back at the BWW. She said she hadn't worked at all for almost two months, but she was doing OK because she always is smart with her finances and always looking ahead and is prepared for things like the lock down. It helps that she's single, with no kids, but she does have a beloved doggy to care for. I told my conservative friend that I gave this employee $20.00 Wednesday night, just to help her out. And he told ME he had done the same the first time HE was back at the BWW.

You didn't mention if our liberal tax and spend government paid her eight weeks of unemployment,

We talked of the bartender/server who was working last night. I had talked to her this past Wednesday, my first night back at the BWW. She said she hadn't worked at all for almost two months, but she was doing OK because she always is smart with her finances and always looking ahead and is prepared for things like the lock down. It helps that she's single, with no kids, but she does have a beloved doggy to care for. I told my conservative friend that I gave this employee $20.00 Wednesday night, just to help her out. And he told ME he had done the same the first time HE was back at the BWW.

You didn't mention if our liberal tax and spend government paid her eight weeks of unemployment,
I don't BELIEVE she even filed for unemployment, dickhead. Now SCRAM!

I always tip 30% at places I go because my Aunt owned a bar in Chi-town and I grew up around her and knew how hard that life was...

I always tip 30% at places I go because my Aunt owned a bar in Chi-town and I grew up around her and knew how hard that life was...
Good for you, Bruce. This is nice to hear. I generally tip 25-30% if the service is good. I'm tipping a bit more than that right now. Which is how it SHOULD be. A VERY liberal EX-FRIEND of mine used to make a big deal of it when he tipped TWENTY percent, which wasn't very often. And I'm NOT making this up. It's one of several reasons why I don't associate with the cheap fuck anymore.

Good for you, Bruce. This is nice to hear. I generally tip 25-30% if the service is good. I'm tipping a bit more than that right now. Which is how it SHOULD be. A VERY liberal EX-FRIEND of mine used to make a big deal of it when he tipped TWENTY percent, which wasn't very often. And I'm NOT making this up. It's one of several reasons why I don't associate with the cheap fuck anymore.

Well I am Liberal but not Progressive...

I know many on both sides that are cheap as hell... I tip this way so the staff will remember me...

I went to this Vietnamese restaurant in Pearland, Texas and would give a ten dollar tip for twenty-five dollar worth of food just because the young man or woman would remember the table I wanted and knew the day I would come in.

Tipping like that make the server remember you and get you what you want quicker.

...Schoolteachers are notoriously tight when it comes to tipping anyone for anything ...
That is complete bullshit.
I don't THINK she was talking about ALL teachers.
Then why mention their occupation if it is irrelevant and not used as a broad brush?

Many people suffer from different form of TDS as in teacher derangement syndrome. Mostly that is due to their utter failure academically. You can barely read their posts as they border on illiteracy.

Last evening, at my second trip back to my local Buffalo Wild Wings since the lifting of the lock down, I joined a conservative friend of mine there. My best and VERY liberal friend, wasn't there. My conservative friend and I started chatting about how hard it must have been financially for most of the employees there because of the lock down. We talked of the bartender/server who was working last night. I had talked to her this past Wednesday, my first night back at the BWW. She said she hadn't worked at all for almost two months, but she was doing OK because she always is smart with her finances and always looking ahead and is prepared for things like the lock down. It helps that she's single, with no kids, but she does have a beloved doggy to care for. I told my conservative friend that I gave this employee $20.00 Wednesday night, just to help her out. And he told ME he had done the same the first time HE was back at the BWW. And talking with my best VERY liberal friend this past Wednesday night, he didn't seem too concerned about the plight of the employees at the BWW. So the gist of my rambling is that, yes, in my experience, conservatives are MUCH more generous than liberals and Dems in actually caring for and helping others out. Libs and Dems like to TALK big about how MUCH they care for others, but it's ALL just talk, unfortunately. And I've found that Libs and Dems WILL help others, but only if there's something in it for THEM.

DUH! Read Who Really Cares by Arthur C. Brooks, a former liberal professor who set out to prove statistically that liberals are kinder, more giving. His findings stunned him so he checked them over and over. In the end, he admitted, he had no other choice than to leave his liberalism behind.
Republicans give more, to charity, to secular institutions, to family, to friends, to blood banks and more time as volunteers. Liberals lie when they claim anything to the contrary. But you can't spell "liberal" without "lie."

Forum List

Back