Here's How To Set Race Relations Back....

Say "white people been Brain-washed much lately.

I'd have to agree that any who didn't find Holder's racial policies offensive and worthy of his being fired....must be either cowards or 'brain-washed.'

Or maybe they are intelligent enough to know that punitive actions are not working. Maybe they are intelligent enough to know that feeding the prison system only benefits those that own or invest in privately owned prison corporations publicly traded on wall street.

The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery? | Global Research

They just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

I'd have to agree that any who didn't find Holder's racial policies offensive and worthy of his being fired....must be either cowards or 'brain-washed.'

Or maybe they are intelligent enough to know that punitive actions are not working. Maybe they are intelligent enough to know that feeding the prison system only benefits those that own or invest in privately owned prison corporations publicly traded on wall street.

The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery? | Global Research

They just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

You get quite upset when confronted with information that is diametrically opposed to your skewed view of the world don't you? No need to get emotional. Provide a rebuttal or learn from the information. Thats what I would do.

When justice ceases being applied evenly, impartially, and as if wearing a blind-fold, it ceases to be justice. So if quotas or not pursueing legal avenues of justice are actually happening, it's not justice any longer.

You get quite upset when confronted with information that is diametrically opposed to your skewed view of the world don't you? No need to get emotional. Provide a rebuttal or learn from the information. Thats what I would do.

Nah.....I just enjoy putting stupid folks like you in their place.

But....you're probably used to being addressed that way, huh?

I see you as proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

When justice ceases being applied evenly, impartially, and as if wearing a blind-fold, it ceases to be justice. So if quotas or not pursueing legal avenues of justice are actually happening, it's not justice any longer.

"If “fairness” is associated with group-identity, with all of the associated accommodations, law will be reduced to constant petition of government for special and specific exemptions from justice. Law, to be just, but be written and carried out in ignorance of the identity of its claimants."
David Mamet

You being emotional doesnt put me in any place. You have no power to affect movement in my life. People that lacking in intelligence frequently see things that are incorrect so I am not surprised about what you see.

You being emotional doesnt put me in any place. You have no power to affect movement in my life. People that lacking in intelligence frequently see things that are incorrect so I am not surprised about what you see.

Look, you are self-identified as a moron, one who claims that disciplinary plans should be based on skin color.

Very little could more quickly identify one as a mental deficient.

So....you have no defense other than to lie: "You being emotional..."

It is clear to any reader that I'm totally logical, and you are a buffoon.

I'm fluent in both English and sarcasm.....so let's get back to the fun I was having:
Walmart wants you. They've run out of stupid.

Look, you are self-identified as a moron, one who claims that disciplinary plans should be based on skin color.

I'm fluent in both English and sarcasm.....so let's get back to the fun I was having:

You must not be that intelligent if you dont know what self identified means.

I know your remarks have pegged you long ago as being mentally deficient.

I'm on offense since you chose to get emotional and start calling names.

Asking for help from other readers is a sure sign of weakness in the validity of your opinion. You can stand on your own. I have faith that somehow someway you can present a logical argument if you just focus.

Asking for help from other readers is a sure sign of weakness in the validity of your opinion. You can stand on your own. I have faith that somehow someway you can present a logical argument if you just focus.

You're back????

Did you mistake this for the incontinence hotline?

C'mon....one more time: go over your claim that skin color should be the determining factor in punishments for misbehavior.
Not the behavior.....the color of the perpetrators skin!
I mean, really....could you be any more of an imbecile???

Now let's get this straight: I'm not calling you names....I'm accurately describing you.

Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language you are most familiar with: sit-stay-roll over.

Good boy!!

Last edited:

You're back????

C'mon....one more time: go over your claim that skin color should be the determining factor in punishments for misbehavior.

Now let's get this straight: I'm not calling you names....I'm accurately describing you.

Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language you are most familiar with: sit-stay-roll over.

Good boy!!

Your attempts at jokes is another sign you feel insecure about your opinions. You need to step up to the plate and actually debate your point instead of trying to sidetrack this into a name calling thing. The fact you feel it necessary to do so is pretty funny while being sad at the same time.

You're back????

Good boy!!

Your attempts at jokes is another sign you feel insecure about your opinions. You need to step up to the plate and actually debate your point instead of trying to sidetrack this into a name calling thing. The fact you feel it necessary to do so is pretty funny while being sad at the same time.

Hey....you neglected to include your claim that skin color should be the way to determine who gets punished and who doesn't.

Is this your subtle was of retreating....to admit that I've beaten you into submission?
Is it?

Now, don't be shy: c'mon- admit you're a moron.
G'wan.....confession is good for the soul.

Don't you want to prove how stupid you are just one more time?

No?

Just remember: : never write a post as dumb as that again, and never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

You're back????

Good boy!!

Hey....you neglected to include your claim that skin color should be the way to determine who gets punished and who doesn't.

Is this your subtle was of retreating....to admit that I've beaten you into submission?
Is it?

No?

Just remember: : never write a post as dumb as that again, and never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

Not at all. I'm just waiting for you to cease with your childish antics. Let me know when you want to debate instead of throwing a tantrum because you are upset.

Is it?

No?

Not at all. I'm just waiting for you to cease with your childish antics. Let me know when you want to debate instead of throwing a tantrum because you are upset.

Debate?????

There's no debate: you're a self-identified moron.
And you know it too.....that's why you aren't repeating your insane comment that students should be punished based on their skin color.

You get the Shirley Lee Jackson-Cynthia McKinney Brilliant Democrat Award!

Rarely has a post exposed atavism as clearly! Wouldn’t you be more comfortable on all fours?

There is one guaranteed cure for your problem: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

Is it?

No?

Debate?????

And you know it too.....that's why you aren't repeating your insane comment that students should be punished based on their skin color.

Rarely has a post exposed atavism as clearly! Wouldn’t you be more comfortable on all fours?

There is one guaranteed cure for your problem: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

Yes debate. When you want to debate let me know. Your childish antics are amusing but your time is running out. If you want to continue with them instead of addressing the topic it just lets me know you don't have any confidence in your position and must use distractions to derail your own thread. I'll take your continued pursuit of this tatic as evidence you never really wanted anything more than someone to validate you by agreeing with you. Repeat to yourself. "I am somebody" 3 times in a row, take a deep breath, and let me know what you want to do.

Debate?????

Yes debate. When you want to debate let me know. Your childish antics are amusing but your time is running out. If you want to continue with them instead of addressing the topic it just lets me know you don't have any confidence in your position and must use distractions to derail your own thread. I'll take your continued pursuit of this tatic as evidence you never really wanted anything more than someone to validate you by agreeing with you. Repeat to yourself. "I am somebody" 3 times in a row, take a deep breath, and let me know what you want to do.

This is more fun than I could have imagined!

I’m trying to compose my post, but you screaming ‘Mommy, make the pain stop” is soooo distracting.

This is only fun when someone bites it big time: that’s where you come in!

I never thought anyone would actually be stupid enough to endorse the plan to penalize misbehavior based on the color of their skin.

Looks like I was wrong: you're actually that stupid.

C'mon.....say it again.
Just one more time.

Unless you realize what a fool you are....and don't want others to see the post.

Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case.

Bet you thought I'd run out of ways to humiliate you.

Debate?????

I’m trying to compose my post, but you screaming ‘Mommy, make the pain stop” is soooo distracting.

I never thought anyone would actually be stupid enough to endorse the plan to penalize misbehavior based on the color of their skin.

C'mon.....say it again.
Just one more time.

Unless you realize what a fool you are....and don't want others to see the post.

I'll take that as a formal concession you have nothing. :lol:

C'mon.....say it again.
Just one more time.

I'll take that as a formal concession you have nothing. :lol:

Wrong.
You mean that you admit that you are nothing.....except possibly a coward.

What more is left for you to say....you already said something so dumb that you're afraid to repeat it.

C'mon......show some guts.
Say it again.

Bet you thought you’d never be voted the dumbest poster on the board, but, hey, don’t sell yourself short.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back