Here We Go! Fed Hikes Interest Rates

Trump even argued for negative rates.
Not argued but thought they were possible. But Trump is no longer in office so why do you keep mentioning him? You are a Bernie Sanders supporter and Bernie is a communist. You have some demons yourself.

Not argued but thought they were possible. But Trump is no longer in office so why do you keep mentioning him? You are a Bernie Sanders supporter and Bernie is a communist. You have some demons yourself.

Always with the excuses. This is why we are in the mess we are in.

Trump still wants negative interest rates, but says Fed Chair has improved

I mentioned Trump because when you mentioned Bush and Obama (who are no longer in office) you forgot to mention Trump.

Negative and low interest rates punish savers but borrowers still have to pay interest. The Fed lowers rates to stimulate borrowing (spending) at the expense of those who provide the money.

Like me and others who don't carry a CC balance you're a deadbeat.

I guess. They made enough off my in the past I guess to get my less that 10% rates on the ones I have. One of them from a credit union I only use once every 6 months just to keep it from being auto-cancelled. I don't like it because they don't have online bill pay and telephone pay costs you $5.00 so I charge like $3 and some change on a dippy purchase around the end of the month knowing when the bill comes I have plenty of time to pay it by mail before any interest can accrue.

I know of two states that pay farmers not to farm. If they commit to leaving land fallow they pay no property tax and get cash every month. Of course they have to allow hiking trails across the land but have the option of not allowing electric bicycles or non-human means of transport at home. I guess you could roller-blade but if you raise....maybe horses, reindeer, children....yeah they could pull a cart. Oh, that land won't be growing crops to put in the cans you think magically appear out of thin air in Safeway!

Forum List

Back