Here we go again! Various states/cities threatening another shutdown

This yet again will be devastating for many both financially and mentally. Could easily destroy an already fragile consumer confidence level.

Apparently we learned nothing.
You're correct. If you deniers would have learned to wear your masks and social distance we wouldn't be facing this again.
If we weren't so fat then COVID would be just another cold.
It’s been to less than.05% of the population

This yet again will be devastating for many both financially and mentally. Could easily destroy an already fragile consumer confidence level.

That's right. You watched what happened in New York, and you didn't prepare, and you didn't get ready to test, or PPE's, you just mocked what was happening in "blue states", home of crime and disease, and said "let em die". Now that it's happening in red states, where they don't have big city resources, and still people are getting sick and dying with no testing, and no resources from the federal government.

Other countries shut down the virus and we're JUST NOW getting back to business. States which re-opened in May are awash in disease and death.
We did watch what happened in NY. Highest death rate in the entire country. You wacko leftists think NY is a huge success.

NY is re-opening

Yes it is. Any comment on the highest death count in the nation?

Yes. New York was the second state to be hit. There was no testing, no treatments, and no PPE, thanks to the Trump Administration. There was little to no accurate information on how to find covid19, how it spread, or how to stop it.

The whole Tri-State Area was utterly overwhelmed with cases, and shortages of testing supplies, contract tracing, PPE's and a President who pushes wrong headed treatments, which were stopped because they were killing 25% more people than those who weren't given the treatment.

Instead of looking at what was happening in New York, and getting prepared for the waves of disease to hit their states, high population Republican states, like Texsas, Florida and Arizona mocked what was happening in New York and did NOTHING to prepare. No testing supplies, no PPE's , no hospital expansion plans. Nothing.

The just gleefully re-opened their states and said "neener, neener, neener" to the suffering in the Blue States, and laughed, and fully re-opened in defiance of CDC Guidelines, just like Trump told them to. And now they're resisting shutting down again, and fighting mask ordinances, as hospitals are sending patients home to die.

You're correct. If you deniers would have learned to wear your masks and social distance we wouldn't be facing this again.

If you had universal, government funded health care, people wouldn't be so fat, and there wouldn't be so many underlying conditions. People would have their health routinely monitored. Working Americans with or without health insurance coverage, don't go to the doctor before things get serious because of co-pays, and out of pocket expenses.

We have none. So we get treatment earlier, before it gets too serious, and there are other complications there's no coming back from. After my heart attack, they sent me to a nutritional counsellor to review my diet, and a personal trainer for an exercise regimen, for my post heart attack life. While in hospital, they sent me by ambulance to a big centre heart centre for an angiogram, and if necessary, stents, and then back to my small town hospital. My total bill for all of care, including a week in the ICU, was $0, zip, nada.

If you had universal, government funded health care, people wouldn't be so fat, and there wouldn't be so many underlying conditions. People would have their health routinely monitored. Working Americans with or without health insurance coverage, don't go to the doctor before things get serious because of co-pays, and out of pocket expenses.

We have none. So we get treatment earlier, before it gets too serious, and there are other complications there's no coming back from. After my heart attack, they sent me to a nutritional counsellor to review my diet, and a personal trainer for an exercise regimen, for my post heart attack life. While in hospital, they sent me by ambulance to a big centre heart centre for an angiogram, and if necessary, stents, and then back to my small town hospital. My total bill for all of care, including a week in the ICU, was $0, zip, nada.
its diet not healthcare. I know many with great healthcare who are fatties.

This yet again will be devastating for many both financially and mentally.

This is insane. So, we had all of the people in the food industry here wearing masks, social distancing etc. We had all of the tables separated by six feet or so. All of the customers were maskless. Some cities and towns wore masks and the other cities and towns did not. Store owners said, "We just work here. We can't enforce this new little thing. We aren't cops." In my city, masks are worn unless you are 10 and under, disabled, in a gym, eating, etc. Additionally, we have masks that prevent us from giving something to someone else but different masks to keep us from getting that something else. And blood drives. And daycares. And schools.

Not to mention the homeless population. That will be increasing. Not to mention the increase in domestic violence, drug use, child abuse, and suicides in the name of preventing people from dying. I almost forgot, sick people are actually prevented from going to see a doctor.......

Nothing was learned.

Last edited:

Thanks, Obama! Great ROI on your Wuhan Bat Virus investment!!!
Crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful.

The Democrat shutdown freaks make the mistake that we are as feeble and clueless as their supporters

Do you ever read your own posts? The disease is neither Democratic nor Republican. It is a virus which looks for openings, like you nose and mouth, and in it goes. How many Americans are going to die before you dinosaurs start taking the science seriously.

Shutdown? What shutdown? How is it possible in the 21st century for a state or a city to restrict the Constitutional rights of citizens?

I see three places mentioned in that link: Kansas City, St. Louis, and Missouri.

Your thread title suggests that the sky is falling, yet the information contained in the link does not support that...
Is your Google broken? Do I need to lead you to every available source? Are you 12?

No, nipplehead, but I'm old enough to understand that, when I want to make a point, I provide information to support my point instead of expecting others to do the work required to make that point.

Expecting others to Google anything (as you do) to support your point is, on the very best of days, lazy as fuck.

If you have a point, make it and support it. But the inarguable fact here is that the information in your link fails to support the title of your thread.

That's not my fault, that's yours...
I made my point AND supported it with a link jackass.

Then YOU thought you were going to be clever but failed.

What you supported was the point that Kansas City and St. Louis may have to shut down again. Those were the only two cities I saw mentioned. Two cities, one State.

How does someone as stupid actually function?

Who monitors their health? My friends who have been advised to lose weight are sent to nutritionists, to learn how to eat. When I had my heart attack, a nutritionist reviewed my diet. Many people have no concept of what constitutes healthy eating.

North Americans need to learn to cook and to eat at home. We eat 1/3 of our meals, out of the house. Everyone I know lost weight during lock down myself included - because we weren't going out to eat, and we were cooking at home. We saved money too. Even pre-prepared "convenience food" that you heat and serve is full of fat, salt and sugar, that you'll get fat from, even in small portions.

Shutdown? What shutdown? How is it possible in the 21st century for a state or a city to restrict the Constitutional rights of citizens?
Under a declared state of emergency..
ie4iy60uk7f51.jpg

I see three places mentioned in that link: Kansas City, St. Louis, and Missouri.

Your thread title suggests that the sky is falling, yet the information contained in the link does not support that...
Is your Google broken? Do I need to lead you to every available source? Are you 12?

No, nipplehead, but I'm old enough to understand that, when I want to make a point, I provide information to support my point instead of expecting others to do the work required to make that point.

Expecting others to Google anything (as you do) to support your point is, on the very best of days, lazy as fuck.

If you have a point, make it and support it. But the inarguable fact here is that the information in your link fails to support the title of your thread.

What you supported was the point that Kansas City and St. Louis may have to shut down again. Those were the only two cities I saw mentioned. Two cities, one State.

The title matches the content.

Go fuck yourself troll.

Sweden versus Europe...........the dang shutdowns didn't mean a dang thing.

All we have done is prolonged it.......and caused MASSIVE MISERY to the people of this country..........Utter nonsense.............utter BS.

Who monitors their health? My friends who have been advised to lose weight are sent to nutritionists, to learn how to eat. When I had my heart attack, a nutritionist reviewed my diet. Many people have no concept of what constitutes healthy eating.

North Americans need to learn to cook and to eat at home. We eat 1/3 of our meals, out of the house. Everyone I know lost weight during lock down myself included - because we weren't going out to eat, and we were cooking at home. We saved money too. Even pre-prepared "convenience food" that you heat and serve is full of fat, salt and sugar, that you'll get fat from, even in small portions.
People know what is good to eat and what is bad to eat. Don’t need a doctor or a nutritionist. Avoid fast foods and sugary drinks. The problem is fast food culture is prevalent in the US. The doctor can tell me 100x to avoid Italian subs but if I don’t listen then what? We solve our dietary issues through prescriptions of meds. Another stupid way of living. Gym memberships are cheap and readily available but few of us use them consistently. We have approx 160 mil on private insurance and 60% remain fat. It’s not healthcare it’s poor eating habits. Let’s face it, eating bad food is fun but also deadly.

No, it does not.

Two cities isn't "various cities". It's "two cities".

I acknowledge you're too fucking stupid to comprehend that, though, so I'll leave that be...

Go fuck yourself troll.

Snappy comeback, douche. That the best you've got?

LOL!!

Whiny little bitch...

No, it does not.

Two cities isn't "various cities". It's "two cities".

I acknowledge you're too fucking stupid to comprehend that, though, so I'll leave that be...

Go fuck yourself troll.

Snappy comeback, douche. That the best you've got?

LOL!!

Whiny little bitch...
You are in my thread. Your first post was a whine. Your second post was a double down of your stupid whine and all subsequent posts are equally stupid. I even gave you a link to satiate your whine that showed MANY STATES AND CITIES are considering rolling back the opening yet here you are a day later STILL POSTING LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

Forum List

Back