Here is WHY I truly dislike Obama as a REPRESENTATIVE to the WORLD of ME!!!

I have ONE SIMPLY IDEA!
YOU don't equate Christian behavior 1,000 years ago to the burning of a muslim today!
Why was that necessary? It did NOTHING but INSULT the people in attendance and people like me!
What a idiot! Shut up first! YOU don't have to say this:
"Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.
THESE EVENTS happened 1,000s of years ago! NOT TODAY!!!!
Oh, okay. So we don't insult healthmyths and ISIS will go away.

Riiiiiight...

Great plan!

You said this was a "simply idea". I think you meant "simple-minded idea".

Come on, guys. Fire up those neurons. What should we do?

Close ISIS's checking account? Boots on the ground? Pray to the Christian God to smite Islam?

What?
You could try walking the walk and then talking the talk, for a change.
Have I been whining about the US response to ISIS?

Clearly the parroting rubes are unhappy with the current response, so they must have another plan, right? Right?

They clearly believe they know better than the Pentagon and the White House. So what's the big soooper sekrit they can't reveal? What is THEIR plan?
THE PLAN is first DO NO HARM!
But when you tell the enemy..."Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."
YOU are justifying the barbaric actions of today! Those events happened 1,000s of years ago. Heads are being cut of TODAY by Muslims that's the first thing to acknowledge! It helps ONLY the enemy to be told we are just as BAD even though we haven't been for over 1,000s of years!

This truly ignorant idiot makes statements like these which are just so out of touch with the world!
EVERYONE KNOWS OBAMA what happened 600 years ago...i.e. the INQUISITIONS! WE KNOW IT
And Obama EVERYONE who has had history lessons KNOWS OBAMA.... that the Crusades were violent..
nearly 1,000 years ago!
But we are talking about TODAY OBAMA!
We are talking about persecutions BY Muslims of Christians also AND NO deaths equal to what the Islamic extremists have done in the last 13 years! LAST 13 years!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OBAMA??? There is NO need to talk about "high horse" you dummy!
All you are doing is making these gross barbarians EQUAL and they are NOT to Christians today if they
believe in burning, beheading, women as 2nd class, etc.!
Once again we have the apologist President just making the situation WORSE!
Obama just be an honest person and take the lead that EXTREMIST Muslims are causing this we know!
NOT CHRISTIANS!

At the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama reminded attendees that violence rooted in religion isn’t exclusive to Islam, but has been carried out by Christians as well.

Obama said that even though religion is a source for good around the world, there will always be people willing to “hijack religion for their own murderous ends.”
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”
Obama At National Prayer Breakfast People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name of Christ - Breitbart
Your problem is with you, not the president, that along with reading Breitbart.

I have ONE SIMPLY IDEA!
YOU don't equate Christian behavior 1,000 years ago to the burning of a muslim today!
Why was that necessary? It did NOTHING but INSULT the people in attendance and people like me!
"Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.

Riiiiiight...

Great plan!

Simple minded idiots like you keep opening your mouth and proofing you definitely belong to the "stupidity of the American Voter"!
WE are NOT talking about solving the problem....JUST SHUT THE f...k up and not make it WORSE.
THAT's the first rule of ANY engagement... don't make it worse! And Obama keeps pouring gas on the situations!
Obviously YOU think the USA is the problem and NOT the barbarians burying children, burning people beheading them... the USA is!

Close ISIS's checking account? Boots on the ground? Pray to the Christian God to smite Islam?

What?

Clearly the parroting rubes are unhappy with the current response, so they must have another plan, right? Right?

They clearly believe they know better than the Pentagon and the White House. So what's the big soooper sekrit they can't reveal? What is THEIR plan?
But when you tell the enemy..."Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."
YOU are justifying the barbaric actions of today! Those events happened 1,000s of years ago. Heads are being cut of TODAY by Muslims that's the first thing to acknowledge! It helps ONLY the enemy to be told we are just as BAD even though we haven't been for over 1,000s of years!
Obama is correct. We cannot judge an entire religion based on the actions of thugs who claim to be acting in the name of that religion. We don't condemn all of Christianity because of the KKK, nor should we condemn all of Islam because of ISIS.

I am sorry you are so simple-minded that that concept insults you.

I have ONE SIMPLY IDEA!

Riiiiiight...

Great plan!

Simple minded idiots like you keep opening your mouth and proofing you definitely belong to the "stupidity of the American Voter"!
WE are NOT talking about solving the problem....JUST SHUT THE f...k up and not make it WORSE.
THAT's the first rule of ANY engagement... don't make it worse! And Obama keeps pouring gas on the situations!
Obviously YOU think the USA is the problem and NOT the barbarians burying children, burning people beheading them... the USA is!
The people who are making it worse are jackasses who condemn all of Islam because of the actions of ISIS.

Liberals are incapable of being honest about the problems with Islam TODAY.
They must qualify any mention of violence about this one religion, by forever pointing to the problems with Christianity centuries ago.

When your starting point though is to hate your own dominant culture, it forces you to excuse the bad behavior elsewhere.

This truly ignorant idiot makes statements like these which are just so out of touch with the world!
EVERYONE KNOWS OBAMA what happened 600 years ago...i.e. the INQUISITIONS! WE KNOW IT
And Obama EVERYONE who has had history lessons KNOWS OBAMA.... that the Crusades were violent..
nearly 1,000 years ago!
We are talking about persecutions BY Muslims of Christians also AND NO deaths equal to what the Islamic extremists have done in the last 13 years! LAST 13 years!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OBAMA??? There is NO need to talk about "high horse" you dummy!
All you are doing is making these gross barbarians EQUAL and they are NOT to Christians today if they
Obama just be an honest person and take the lead that EXTREMIST Muslims are causing this we know!
NOT CHRISTIANS!

At the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama reminded attendees that violence rooted in religion isn’t exclusive to Islam, but has been carried out by Christians as well.

Obama said that even though religion is a source for good around the world, there will always be people willing to “hijack religion for their own murderous ends.”
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”
Obama At National Prayer Breakfast People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name of Christ - Breitbart
Your problem is with you, not the president, that along with reading Breitbart.
YOU seem to think that is the only source???
My Way News - Obama condemns those who seek to hijack religion

My problem is this idiot president CAN'T keep his mouth SHUT! All he does is find fault with the USA and Christians.
NOT helping the situation but giving the bad guys more ammunition!
SEE it is very very simple! YOU don't help the barbarians! First and foremost you don't give aid and comfort to the enemy!

nearly 1,000 years ago!
NOT CHRISTIANS!

Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing.

Go ahead.
SIMPLY SHUT THE FU...K UP!
You don't have to bring up NEGATIVES to make a point... BUT Obama be such a piss poor communicator keeps making bad things worse!
This f...king idiot told the enemy our "military air-raided villages killing civilians!"
Even grade school kids know YOU don't say BAD things about your own team to the other team!
YOU support people not tear them down to the enemy's level!
THAT what you do but dummies like YOU and Obama think you are helping but you are just pouring gas on the poor pilots in
cages like what happened the other day!
WORDS kill! And NOW with these stupid idiotic comments all he did was GIVE fuel to the barbarians and IF YOU
can't comprehend that geez... this world is going to hell!

The pilot was Muslim, so what the fuck do you care? Good riddance huh.

I care about uncivilized people like the extremists Muslims that murdered their own! More importantly though I can't comprehend
how any President can bad mouth his own people...(Is he a Christian????) in attempting to do what? Moral equivalency of actions
that occurred 1,000s of years ago? Obama seems to forget Christians TODAY aren't burying children alive, cutting off heads...
EXTREME muslims are! So why does he equate Christians ACTIONS 1,000s years ago with what's happening today?

It is refreshing to hear you make the distinction between extremists and other Muslims. So many people on this forum fail to realize the difference.

I have ONE SIMPLY IDEA!

Riiiiiight...

Great plan!

The people who are making it worse are jackasses who condemn all of Islam because of the actions of ISIS.
AND NOT ONE of us did that! We refer to them as "extremists Muslims" but here's Obama lumping ALL Christians with the
Crusades/Inquisitions that happened 1,000s of years a go when there were extremist christians!
"people committed terrible deeds" NOT extreme Christians as most of us state "extremist Muslims!

Obama standing with the Jihadists

Go ahead.

Ahhhh, did I upset the Obama Fluffer?
Go ahead, coward. Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing about ISIS.

Go ahead.

Don't hold your breath.

Knee jerk, reactionaries also can't say EXACTLY what he said that is not true.

Obama is the most unAmerican, anti-American, despicable fucking lowlife and he's our fucking President!!!

Here is our president standing in front of seven, yes SEVEN American flags. You can't get more patriotic than that. He also proudly wears his flag pin. Something Republicans are embarassed to do

obama_flags.jpg

He also fights the extremists - something Bush considered to be an afterthough.

I clearly caught you parroting rubes with your pants down. I should have been bombarded with solutions to ISIS by now.

Stop looking at our junk are read the replies

"Whose great fucking idea was it to abandon Iraq and the ME to ISIS in the first place? Oh, right Obama!

It takes 15 years of training in the US Army before a Commander even gets a division, Obama threw the whole fucking country over to green commanders who had only a few years.

Obama fucked it up"

It might only take fifteen years in this country for a very bright officer to command a division. You might be waiting a lot longer to produce Iraqi officers of that quality.

Right!!

EXACTLY!!!!

The A Team takes 15 years, it would take longer to train up the Iraqis to a degree where they're capable of exercising leadership over troops, but Obama Cut and Run ASAP

The policies of the Maliki government virtually guaranteed civil war no matter what we did. So I have to wonder how many casualties we would have suffered being in the middle of someone else's civil war vs how many we will loose in recovering the situation.

Go ahead.

Go ahead, coward. Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing about ISIS.

Go ahead.

Don't hold your breath.

We know what Obama said is factually true. The difference is it's irrelevant TODAY.
All's that is relevant is what's occurring NOW, and you stupid mother fucking brain dead moronic baffoons cannot see it.

What?

Obama is correct. We cannot judge an entire religion based on the actions of thugs who claim to be acting in the name of that religion. We don't condemn all of Christianity because of the KKK, nor should we condemn all of Islam because of ISIS.

I am sorry you are so simple-minded that that concept insults you.

Obama judged Christianity as causing the Crusades and Inquisitions and Jim Crow. He DID NOT say "extremist" Christians... he
said ALL christians!
"People committed terrible deeds" Didn't say "extremist people" said "People"..."Christians"!
So HE JUDGED the entire Christian religion based on actions of "extremists Christians"
NONE of us are doing that to Islam though! Almost EVERYONE recognizes it is the "extremists" muslims! Only idiots though
lump ALL CHRISTIANS to extremists 1,000s of years ago just as idiots lump ALL Muslims!
But it is a known proven scientific fact that when you poor gas on a fire it gets worse!
NOW here is a Harvard study that shows this same affect i.e. pouring gas or in this gas using words like these and here is the consequences that the Harvard study showed:
The Harvard Study asked: THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The resounding answer WAS YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And these statements which idiots like YOU most likely agreed with did everything in the world to encourage recruit and reward the terrorists to continue.

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Remember Kerry EARLIER SAID...
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an
oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
.... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

then Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

These comments inflamed the terrorists AND demoralized our troops at the same time!

And now we have Obama pouring more gas on the fire!

obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

The American generals tell me we need to maintain a presence in Iraq to continue training the ISF and not throw away all the blood and treasure spent there, what do they know? They tell me if we leave, we will destabilize the region and make it easier for AQ and other Jihadists to make a come back to which I say, "yeah? And...?"

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Don't hold your breath.

We know what Obama said is factually true. The difference is it's irrelevant TODAY.
All's that is relevant is what's occurring NOW, and you stupid mother fucking brain dead moronic baffoons cannot see it.
Learn to see the forest for the trees. Like a kitten you are chasing the red dot on the wall, and with the same chance of success...

obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

The American generals tell me we need to maintain a presence in Iraq to continue training the ISF and not throw away all the blood and treasure spent there, what do they know? They tell me if we leave, we will destabilize the region and make it easier for AQ and other Jihadists to make a come back to which I say, "yeah? And...?"

WE have troops in the following European countries 70 years after WWII

United States military deployments - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 11.42.02 AM.png

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Don't hold your breath.

Oh please.

RWs bring up history and use history to back up their lies every single day.

How many times do you idiots say that Dems are the racist party or that Repubs started the brak from England that led to the Revolutionary war. Both are lies and every one of you knows it.

It's astounding that in the week where we've witnessed Islamic extremists do something so barbaric that it defies words, our leader shames us for harboring ill feelings because we have the Crusades in our past.

Have I told you lately how much I hate liberals ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back