Here is WHY I truly dislike Obama as a REPRESENTATIVE to the WORLD of ME!!!

Obama is the most unAmerican, anti-American, despicable fucking lowlife and he's our fucking President!!!

Here is our president standing in front of seven, yes SEVEN American flags. You can't get more patriotic than that. He also proudly wears his flag pin. Something Republicans are embarassed to do

Means shit! Shut the f...king UP Obama! YOU don't have to make a case of "Moral equivalency"!
YES everyone knows about Christianity history 1,000 years ago! We are civlized. Islamic terrorist extremist aren't!
WE don't have to resort to their level to make a point and this piss poor communicator doesn't seem to comprehend that!
YOU don't have to tear your supporters down which is what HE DID!
obama_flags.jpg

This truly ignorant idiot makes statements like these which are just so out of touch with the world!
EVERYONE KNOWS OBAMA what happened 600 years ago...i.e. the INQUISITIONS! WE KNOW IT
And Obama EVERYONE who has had history lessons KNOWS OBAMA.... that the Crusades were violent..
nearly 1,000 years ago!
But we are talking about TODAY OBAMA!
We are talking about persecutions BY Muslims of Christians also AND NO deaths equal to what the Islamic extremists have done in the last 13 years! LAST 13 years!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OBAMA??? There is NO need to talk about "high horse" you dummy!
All you are doing is making these gross barbarians EQUAL and they are NOT to Christians today if they
believe in burning, beheading, women as 2nd class, etc.!
Once again we have the apologist President just making the situation WORSE!
Obama just be an honest person and take the lead that EXTREMIST Muslims are causing this we know!
NOT CHRISTIANS!

At the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama reminded attendees that violence rooted in religion isn’t exclusive to Islam, but has been carried out by Christians as well.

Obama said that even though religion is a source for good around the world, there will always be people willing to “hijack religion for their own murderous ends.”
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”
Obama At National Prayer Breakfast People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name of Christ - Breitbart
Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing.

Go ahead.
SIMPLY SHUT THE FU...K UP!
You don't have to bring up NEGATIVES to make a point... BUT Obama be such a piss poor communicator keeps making bad things worse!
This f...king idiot told the enemy our "military air-raided villages killing civilians!"
Even grade school kids know YOU don't say BAD things about your own team to the other team!
YOU support people not tear them down to the enemy's level!
THAT what you do but dummies like YOU and Obama think you are helping but you are just pouring gas on the poor pilots in
cages like what happened the other day!
WORDS kill! And NOW with these stupid idiotic comments all he did was GIVE fuel to the barbarians and IF YOU
can't comprehend that geez... this world is going to hell!

The pilot was Muslim, so what the fuck do you care? Good riddance huh.

I clearly caught you parroting rubes with your pants down. I should have been bombarded with solutions to ISIS by now.

Stop looking at our junk are read the replies

"Whose great fucking idea was it to abandon Iraq and the ME to ISIS in the first place? Oh, right Obama!

It takes 15 years of training in the US Army before a Commander even gets a division, Obama threw the whole fucking country over to green commanders who had only a few years.

Obama fucked it up"

Sorry, but someone has to tell you that your incessant whining is getting really old.

Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine...

No solutions.

Any coward can complain. It takes guts to come up with a solution and offer it.

So maybe YOU should shut up until you can put something of value on the table.
NO SOLUTIONs??

YOU don't pour gas on a fire dummy!
Do you understand this idiot doesn't evidently comprehend WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
We don't need an idiot president going around flagellating himself over events that occurred 1,000 years ago!
But idiots like him and obviously you NEVER understood the power of words!
JUST shut up if you CAN'T SAY something good! Understand? How complicated is that?

I clearly caught you parroting rubes with your pants down. I should have been bombarded with solutions to ISIS by now.

"Whose great fucking idea was it to abandon Iraq and the ME to ISIS in the first place? Oh, right Obama!

It takes 15 years of training in the US Army before a Commander even gets a division, Obama threw the whole fucking country over to green commanders who had only a few years.

Obama fucked it up"

It might only take fifteen years in this country for a very bright officer to command a division. You might be waiting a lot longer to produce Iraqi officers of that quality.

Obama fucked it up"
Bush set the original US withdrawal date from Iraq to June 30, 2009. Upon taking office, Obama immediately extended the withdrawal to August 31, 2010.

That's right. Obama extended Bush's withdrawal date.

Try again.

Enough with the bogus woulda coulda shoulda.

What should be done about ISIS...NOW?

Obama fucked it up"

It might only take fifteen years in this country for a very bright officer to command a division. You might be waiting a lot longer to produce Iraqi officers of that quality.

Right!!

EXACTLY!!!!

The A Team takes 15 years, it would take longer to train up the Iraqis to a degree where they're capable of exercising leadership over troops, but Obama Cut and Run ASAP

Sorry, but someone has to tell you that your incessant whining is getting really old.

No solutions.

NO SOLUTIONs??

We don't need an idiot president going around flagellating himself over events that occurred 1,000 years ago!
JUST shut up if you CAN'T SAY something good! Understand? How complicated is that?
Got a plan for ISIS?

Didn't think so.

This truly ignorant idiot makes statements like these which are just so out of touch with the world!
EVERYONE KNOWS OBAMA what happened 600 years ago...i.e. the INQUISITIONS! WE KNOW IT
And Obama EVERYONE who has had history lessons KNOWS OBAMA.... that the Crusades were violent..
nearly 1,000 years ago!
But we are talking about TODAY OBAMA!
We are talking about persecutions BY Muslims of Christians also AND NO deaths equal to what the Islamic extremists have done in the last 13 years! LAST 13 years!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OBAMA??? There is NO need to talk about "high horse" you dummy!
All you are doing is making these gross barbarians EQUAL and they are NOT to Christians today if they
believe in burning, beheading, women as 2nd class, etc.!
Once again we have the apologist President just making the situation WORSE!
Obama just be an honest person and take the lead that EXTREMIST Muslims are causing this we know!
NOT CHRISTIANS!

At the National Prayer Breakfast, President Obama reminded attendees that violence rooted in religion isn’t exclusive to Islam, but has been carried out by Christians as well.

Obama said that even though religion is a source for good around the world, there will always be people willing to “hijack religion for their own murderous ends.”
“Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
“In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”
Obama At National Prayer Breakfast People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name of Christ - Breitbart
Time to whip out your dick and tell us what Obama should be doing.

Go ahead.
You don't have to bring up NEGATIVES to make a point... BUT Obama be such a piss poor communicator keeps making bad things worse!
This f...king idiot told the enemy our "military air-raided villages killing civilians!"
Even grade school kids know YOU don't say BAD things about your own team to the other team!
YOU support people not tear them down to the enemy's level!
THAT what you do but dummies like YOU and Obama think you are helping but you are just pouring gas on the poor pilots in
cages like what happened the other day!
WORDS kill! And NOW with these stupid idiotic comments all he did was GIVE fuel to the barbarians and IF YOU
can't comprehend that geez... this world is going to hell!

The pilot was Muslim, so what the fuck do you care? Good riddance huh.

I care about uncivilized people like the extremists Muslims that murdered their own! More importantly though I can't comprehend
how any President can bad mouth his own people...(Is he a Christian????) in attempting to do what? Moral equivalency of actions
that occurred 1,000s of years ago? Obama seems to forget Christians TODAY aren't burying children alive, cutting off heads...
EXTREME muslims are! So why does he equate Christians ACTIONS 1,000s years ago with what's happening today?

Obama fucked it up"
Bush set the original US withdrawal date from Iraq to June 30, 2009. Upon taking office, Obama immediately extended the withdrawal to August 31, 2010.

Try again.

You're wearing out the Obama Kneepads -- again

Bush left it like that so his successor could have options and set his own timetable, he never suspected Obama would be a Jihadist at heart and throw Iraq over to ISIS.

Come on, guys. Fire up those neurons. What should we do?

Close ISIS's checking account? Boots on the ground? Pray to the Christian God to smite Islam?

What?

No solutions.

NO SOLUTIONs??

Got a plan for ISIS?

Didn't think so.
YES you shut UP first and foremost!

Obama fucked it up"

Try again.

Bush left it like that so his successor could have options and set his own timetable, he never suspected Obama would be a Jihadist at heart and throw Iraq over to ISIS.
Sheer partisan hackery whining covering up the fact you have no idea what to do.

Come on, guys. Fire up those neurons. What should we do?

Close ISIS's checking account? Boots on the ground? Pray to the Christian God to smite Islam?

What?
You could try walking the walk and then talking the talk, for a change.
Have I been whining about the US response to ISIS?

Clearly the parroting rubes are unhappy with the current response, so they must have another plan, right? Right?

They clearly believe they know better than the Pentagon and the White House. So what's the big soooper sekrit they can't reveal? What is THEIR plan?

Obama fucked it up"

Try again.

Sheer partisan hackery whining covering up the fact you have no idea what to do.
I have ONE SIMPLY IDEA!
YOU don't equate Christian behavior 1,000 years ago to the burning of a muslim today!
Why was that necessary? It did NOTHING but INSULT the people in attendance and people like me!
What a idiot! Shut up first! YOU don't have to say this:
"Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.
THESE EVENTS happened 1,000s of years ago! NOT TODAY!!!!

It is always the same template. Whine a lot, but never offer up any alternatives. We could be in a topic about ObamaCare or ISIS or the economy. No difference.

Whine, whine, whine. No solutions.

Forum List

Back