Here is the Evidence.com

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Finally. No more need to spend endliess hours trying to educate brainwashed liberals and communists about the stolen 2020 election.
No more wasted time.
Just copy and paste into your debate, and if they refuse to read it, then cease the debate and walk away.
They're time thieves.
This great website lays out bare all the evidence in a simple, straightforward manner.
Thousands of witness statements, video evidence, expert analysis, ignored court rulings, Constitutional breaches, and review of non-existant addresses, false signatures, and dead people voting.

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.
Yes. Your point?

72ef24c440367f92cef72ebdc78a550f.gif

A NY judge ruled in favor of the Republican in NY 22 House race, after review of 1000 proven instances of fraud had the Dem up. The evidence of fraud overturned it in favor of the Republican.

“But, but, but, there’s no evidence of election fraud!” the liberals cry.

That was just one small House district.

I've linked to Hereistheevidence.com many times in my recent posts.
It's a great source of information and when leftist trolls ask for evidence of election theft it's now
easy to find in one place. Well done.

Finally. No more need to spend endliess hours trying to educate brainwashed liberals and communists about the stolen 2020 election.
No more wasted time.
Just copy and paste into your debate, and if they refuse to read it, then cease the debate and walk away.
They're time thieves.
This great website lays out bare all the evidence in a simple, straightforward manner.
Thousands of witness statements, video evidence, expert analysis, ignored court rulings, Constitutional breaches, and review of non-existant addresses, false signatures, and dead people voting.
This is from a fake news site. You got anything more credible?

I've linked to Hereistheevidence.com many times in my recent posts.
It's a great source of information and when leftist trolls ask for evidence of election theft it's now
easy to find in one place. Well done.
That news site has lice as I pointed out in the post up above. You should be ashamed of yourself unless youre a Qannon believer.

Forum List

Back