Here is something to consider. Watch the side our beloved left take.

Given that response...I'm "on record" noting that you are as stupid as your avatar looks.

I'm on record noting that the conservative victim mentality is a sad and often dangerous thing
We all know the hatred you hold for freedom and the American way....your own words show us that every darn day....

Given that response...I'm "on record" noting that you are as stupid as your avatar looks.

I'm on record noting that the conservative victim mentality is a sad and often dangerous thing
Your cronies own the victim mentality....you, being a devout follower of Maddow, should be quite aware of this.

I thought that was an overstep order of the Canadian government. Are you telling me, the business rank and file are so against this, they are taking punitive actions on their own? I doubt it, true. I don't live in Canada. Perhaps you should move south.

The my pillow guy isn't Canadian. If all banks decide not to do business with him, how does he stay in business?

And the whole "fuh fuh fuh, I don't live there fuh fuh fuh" cop out is just that.

Epstein, who sold and raped children never lost his access to banks. Never...

Do you know who did?

The truck drivers and my pillow guy. That's who.

Also, we quickly got a list of donors to the truckers movement but still and will not get a list of all those that are guilty of pedophilia.

This is where the left will parade old photos of Trump and epstein. Interesting. Each time they do that and they will do it, are they claiming that worldwide media are covering for Trump? I can never tell.

Huh

e30b80030d78bdae9d2aac7cab860bde.jpeg

The my pillow guy isn't Canadian. If all banks decide not to do business with him, how does he stay in business?

And the whole "fuh fuh fuh, I don't live there fuh fuh fuh" cop out is just that.
You thinking that was the only bank he deals with or that there is no competition for accounts and capital in the banking world of the United States? Grow up. Go buy a pillow and help the guy out. I wouldn't do business with him either. He supports the big lie and the attack on our US Capital and both houses of Congress and the attempt to overthrow free elections to install trump back in office, though he lost the election fair and square. Fk him and feed him fish heads. I don't care.

Could you imagine if this portrait was of Trump? The left as we know don't care. They know, btw that is an ACTUAL PORTRAIT of their god clinton painted in a BLUE DRESS in RED HIGH HEELS in epsteins home.

And they post pictures of Trump and epstein from over 15 years ago before Trump kicked their lord epstein out of his club.

You thinking that was the only bank he deals with or that there is no competition for accounts and capital in the banking world of the United States? Grow up. Go buy a pillow and help the guy out. I wouldn't do business with him either. He supports the big lie and the attack on our US Capital and both houses of Congress and the attempt to overthrow free elections to install trump back in office, though he lost the election fair and square. Fk him and feed him fish heads. I don't care.

Ignoring the question. What if all banks didn't want to work with him?

What a miserable twat of a human being you are.

Could you imagine if this portrait was of Trump? The left as we know don't care. They know, btw that is an ACTUAL PORTRAIT of their god clinton painted in a BLUE DRESS in RED HIGH HEELS in epsteins home.

And they post pictures of Trump and epstein from over 15 years ago before Trump kicked their lord epstein out of his club.
Imagine if Clinton posed for that portrait......after Hillary, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Ignoring the question. What if all banks didn't want to work with him?

What a miserable twat of a human being you are.
What if the sky fell tomorrow, Chicken Little?

Pillow head never lost his money. He was just told by his bank, they no longer wanted his money or business. Truckers here have not lost their money either.
The banks are globalists who will achieve a world government for the most part. They are moving along in a beautiful way now. Our rights are being reduced and there are people cheering it on.

The banks are globalists who will achieve a world government for the most part. They are moving along in a beautiful way now. Our rights are being reduced and there are people cheering it on.
My rights have not been reduced. You should move. Probably should have moved a long time ago.

How about Trump in blackface? Can you imagine?

My rights have not been reduced. You should move. Probably should have moved a long time ago.
Hope you hear that same message when your rights are being reduced or taken away. This is exactly how they accomplish their goal, vilify those that they want oppressed/silenced and use the likes of you to look the other way because you don’t agree with their politics. Divide and conquer, the oldest game in the book, only fools believe they’re only out to conquer one side.

Forum List

Back