Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

I didn't compile the mountains of evidence for evolution.
go away ( pseudo scientific goof ) with your pseudo science.

beside that what is primitive dogmas and what is science that i do not have to learn from the sluts like yourself with very big pussies.

so fuck out of here. ( you rubbish varna sankar )

go away ( pseudo scientific goof ) with your pseudo science.

beside that what is primitive dogmas and what is science that i do not have to learn from the sluts like yourself with very big pussies.

so fuck out of here. ( you rubbish varna sankar )

You seem to be as angry as you are ignorant.

Science is not a set of beliefs. Science is a methodology, a systematic means of discovery and verification. "Evolution" isn't "science," but the scientific method verifies evolution by gathering facts, by demonstrating the process behind evolution.

If we apply the scientific method to Hinduism, we don't find any facts to gather, there is no verifiable or repeatable process.

Hence, evolution is scientifically sound, Hinduism is not.

Believe what you like, but I can prove the fundamentals of evolutionary theory; you cannot prove anything in regard to your religion.

You seem to be as angry as you are ignorant.

Science is not a set of beliefs. Science is a methodology, a systematic means of discovery and verification. "Evolution" isn't "science," but the scientific method verifies evolution by gathering facts, by demonstrating the process behind evolution.

If we apply the scientific method to Hinduism, we don't find any facts to gather, there is no verifiable or repeatable process.

Hence, evolution is scientifically sound, Hinduism is not.

Believe what you like, but I can prove the fundamentals of evolutionary theory; you cannot prove anything in regard to your religion.
scientific explanation means first observation, and than hypothesis and than finally demonstration.

but you cannot demonstrate anything. you pseudo goofs simply observe fossils and speak nonsense.

Some uneducated slob calling all the science ever performed "pseudo science" does not make it so.

what is the value of your so called education ? if you do not know how to recognize biological father ? huh? and fun is you are advance ? what is the value of it ?

primivitive dogmas ? but what is the value of your being advance ? when you have to take piss of uneducated illiterate like myself ?

what is the value of your so called education ?
Haha, read the thread. Some it is on display right here in it, as you see one adult making accurate comments about science and evolution, and one adult embarrassing himself.

Haha, read the thread. Some it is on display right here in it, as you see one adult making accurate comments about science and evolution, and one adult embarrassing himself.
but does your education helped you in realizing that - that poor adult is you ( my poor broken baby )

you stupid fuck when you will have common sense ? and that is not your fault ( i dont blame the poor fucks like you ) it is the atmostphare in which your politicians has kept the special snowflakes like you that is to be blamed along with those whore like politician,s.

Forum List

Back