Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

and now this evolution is also missing the point for it says one room ( or form of species ) turns into another room ( or species ) but one room never turns into another room.
Okay, let's fix this.

First, you are strictly incorrect. Even "living fossils" like coelecanth have undergone evolutionary changes from their ancestors over 10s of millions of years. Also, that species came to exist in the first place via evolution, as life has existed here for billions of years. So in NO instance can you claim evolution has not occurred. Not ever. Evolution is a physical process that cannot be stopped, any more than trying to stop the attraction of two magnets.

Second, when a species splits onto two isolated populations, evolution will take these isolated populations on different paths. It is the surest and quickest way to get a new species. This is well understaood. You are not thinking of something that did not occur to scientists even well before the modern theory of evolution was proposed.

Okay, let's fix this.

First, you are strictly incorrect. Even "living fossils" like coelecanth have undergone evolutionary changes from their ancestors over 10s of millions of years. Also, that species came to exist in the first place via evolution, as life has existed here for billions of years. So in NO instance can you claim evolution has not occurred. Not ever. Evolution is a physical process that cannot be stopped, any more than trying to stop the attraction of two magnets.

Second, when a species splits onto two isolated populations, evolution will take these isolated populations on different paths. It is the surest and quickest way to get a new species. This is well understaood. You are not thinking of something that did not occur to scientists even well before the modern theory of evolution was proposed.
10's of million years ? why would i listen it ? special snowflake!

since you do not listen to authority or recognzied agent such as Srila Prabhupada. and what intelligent man would take the testimony of some immature childerns ? huh?

when we knows it that its our real mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our father and knows it that who has tilled her.

than why any intelligent person would listen to the random whores ( like you ) ? and take there testimony in the first place ?

im tired with idiots like you. its over now ( broken fuck ) learn the answer now. finished!

you are the whore and i do listen to real mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as Srila Prabhupada ) finished. you are nothing ( primivitive varna sankar ) real scientific man i am, instead of yourself.

Because you would want to be educated, not ignorant. Because the basis is all the evidence and rock solid argument. Duh.
just try to understand that i do not listen to the whores like you. ( wishful thinker ) i listen to real mother ( or recognzied agent of Lord Krishna aka Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

whores like you do not even know who is our biological father but fun is you are going to jump on 10's of million years ago ? while defying the existence of father ? and i will listen the sluts with big vagina like you ? who are really primivitive in the first place.

and you will defy our scientific authority ? with your whorehood ? attempt was nice!

just try to understand that i do not listen to the whores like you. ( wishful thinker ) i listen to real mother ( or recognzied agent of Lord Krishna aka Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her
Yes I know. You claim we cannot know some things because they happened before we were born, then claim to know these things because they were revealed to you by a divine entity. It's all embarrassing to watch, really. So incoherent, irrational, and just plain dishonest.

Yes I know. You claim we cannot know some things because they happened before we were born, then claim to know these things because they were revealed to you by a divine entity. It's all embarrassing to watch, really. So incoherent, irrational, and just plain dishonest.

nah nah it requires real mother ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as Srila Prabhupada ) instead of some whores ( or say pseudo scientists, philosophers and random pigs like you ).

and what is honesty and dishonesty that i dont have to hear from the whores like you. who are defying the existence of god while such whores do not know how to recognize ordinary biological father even. but fun is whores ( like yourself ) wants to give us there third class testimony on his existence ? waha! and we are going to listen it ? ( just see the foolishness )

Last edited:
nah nah, just tell me how do we recognize our biological father even whom we havent seen before our birth ? how do we recognize him ? bring your modern process.

bring it now.

It's called "imprinting."

We don't "recognize," we imprint. A baby exposed to a many from birth to 2 years will "recognize" that man as their father even if the man is not. Likewise they will not recognize an absent biological father. Imprinting, nothing magical about it.

The British are the only thing that made India start the path to join the nations of the world.

what is the value in crying about the psat ? for if one is capable in doing anything than everything is still getting repeated by Americans now. so if anyone wants to do anything than one can do it even right now.

anyways whatever they done is done. and its all useless waste to lament upon it.

It's called "imprinting."

We don't "recognize," we imprint. A baby exposed to a many from birth to 2 years will "recognize" that man as their father even if the man is not. Likewise they will not recognize an absent biological father. Imprinting, nothing magical about it.
but who listen to the random whores like you ? huh? its called imprinting! who hears the whores ? i dont take the testimonies of some sluts with very big bhosda.

what is the value in crying about the psat ? for if one is capable in doing anything than everything is still getting repeated by Americans now. so if anyone wants to do anything than one can do it even right now.

anyways whatever they done is done. and its all useless waste to lament upon it.

You were the one crying about the past.

The British were the best thing that ever happened to India.

You were the one crying about the past.

The British were the best thing that ever happened to India.
than why britishers ran away ? after ww2 ? when subhash chandra bose organized indian military ? huh?

should have stayed for 1 more year and we would have seen in the history that what indians done to all british man and women who were present at that time in india.

if such was the thing than why British ran away making india independed dominion status free under the common wealth ?

nah nah it requires real mother ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as Srila Prabhupada ) instead of some whores ( or say pseudo scientists, philosophers and random pigs like you ).
Sorry shaman, your magical spells and incantations hold no power, here.

But even if they are true, evolution is also a fact. So you can account for it by calling it the plan of your gods, or you can just be dead ass wrong. Those are your two choices, it appears.

Last edited:
than why britishers ran away ? after ww2 ? when subhash chandra bose organized indian military ? huh?

And what happened after the British left?

should have stayed for 1 more year and we would have seen in the history that what indians done to all british man and women who were present at that time in india.

LOL

Right.

The Muslims shredded you. You gave them Pakistan and they STILL torment you.

if such was the thing than why British ran away making india independed dominion status free under the common wealth ?

India is not part of the British Commonwealth and hasn't been for nearly a century. The English taught you how to stand - now it's up to you.

It's called "science."

Based on facts, observable and repeatable.
no, wrong! real science of hearing means listen to real mother ( or recognzied agents of Lord Krishna like Srila Prabhupada ) instead of whores like you. ( finished )

Last edited:
Sorry shaman, your magical spells and incantations hold no power, here.

But even if they are true, evolution is also a fact. So you can account for it by calling it the plan of your gods, or you can just be dead ass wrong. Those are your two choices, it appears.

are you out of your all cheating tricks ? huh? or else how can you sound like an broken man ?

now dont make noise from the behind ( broken man ) and dont be attention seeking whore upon me.

And what happened after the British left?

LOL

Right.

The Muslims shredded you. You gave them Pakistan and they STILL torment you.

India is not part of the British Commonwealth and hasn't been for nearly a century. The English taught you how to stand - now it's up to you.
what they did before running while covering there rears like an she dog you dont know ? huh?

made india independed under the dominion status of common wealth and you can defy anything and eveyrhting. but it wont change the facts that british ran away like an bitch covering there rears. or else if they would have been grabbed by indians they all british ghosts would have left there bodies out of nowhere. along with there manhood!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back