Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Which is pretty ironic, considering they then adopt all manner of other primitive dogma in the belief they CAN live forever. Nonsense begets nonsense.

primitive dogmas ? why dont you just tell me your modern process of recognizing of our biological father whom we havent seen before our birth ?

bring it now.

primitive dogmas ?
Yes indeed. Like laughable miracles, like prophets flying into the sky on winged horses, like instructions for genital mutilatoon and slavery, like men parting seas, like believing God wants you to hate faggots or abortion, or he won't let you into the forever festival after you die.

Should I go on?

None of that is necessary to believe in creation or a creator.

You can just point at everything and say, "God did that,", and you're done.

But that isn't what I see or hear, when I look around.

Yes indeed. Like laughable miracles, like prophets flying into the sky on wisnged horses, like men parting seas, like believing God wants you to hate faggots, or he won't let you into the forever festival after you die.

Should I go on?

None of that is necessary to believe in creation or a creator.

You can just point at everything and say, "God did that,", and you're done.

nah nah, just tell me how do we recognize our biological father even whom we havent seen before our birth ? how do we recognize him ? bring your modern process.

bring it now.

just tell me how do we recognize our biological father even whom we havent seen before our birth ? how do we recognize him ? bring your modern process.
Uh, what? Has nothing to do with a word I said, but okay.

Here is some advice: you don't. Or, you just make something up. Like in your original post, where you quoted made up, magical nonsense, written by primitive, ignorant, terrified, superstitious people.

Uh, what? Has nothing to do with a word I said, but okay.

Here is some advice: you don't. Or, you just make something up. Like in your original post, where you quoted made up, magical nonsense, written by primitive, ignorant, terrified, superstitious people.
nah nah you said that //But that isn't what I see or hear, when I look around.//

since if seeing means proof than none of us has seen our biological father as well. does it means that there is no biological father as well ? huh? are you dropped from the sky into the womb of your mum ?

if not than tell me how do we recognize him ? what is the process of recognizing him ? bring your modern scientific process.

That's right. What I see when I look around is not simple theism or belief in a creator.

Do you disagree? At your own peril, as it is obviously true.

These people are not seeking to recognize a creator. They are only seeking to punch their own tickets to the forever festival that exists only in their minds. And, as instructed, they pick up and read primitive, superstitious, ignorant instruction books from the iron age to learn how to do it.

And thus you get gays thrown off of buildings, and unqualified, unfit SCOTUS judges.

That's right. What I see when I look around is not simple theism or belief in a creator.

Do you disagree? At your own peril, as it is obviously true.

These people are not seeking to recognize a creator. They are only seeking to punch their own tickets to the forever festival that exists only in their minds. And, as instructed, they pick up and read primitive, superstitious, ignorant instruction books from the iron age to learn how to do it.

And thus you get gays thrown off of buildings, and unqualified, unfit SCOTUS judges.
what is the damn process of recognizing of our biological father even ? do you know it even OR DONT KNOW? in spite of being so much advance ?

bring up the process of recognizing of our real biological father whom none of us has seen before our birth. since seeing means proof than none of us seen even our biological father as well. so how do we recognize him ? bring your modern science now.

and dont boast rubbish ( like an broken recorder )

dont rant here and tell your politicians that life has no meaning.
I'm not ranting at all. Read my posts. You seem to be the one ranting about US policies, as if I'm somehow personally responsible for them. I believe each individual is responsible for giving their own life meaning.
and your western values are pushed down the throat of entire world.
I'm not doing that.
it is an fact. but you can deny it and i wont care about some rotten varna sankars in the first place as well.
Calm down. You seem irrationally angry over something you have zero control over. Not healthy, son.

I'm not ranting at all. Read my posts. You seem to be the one ranting about US policies, as if I'm somehow personally responsible for them. I believe each individual is responsible for giving their own life meaning.

I'm not doing that.

Calm down. You seem irrationally angry over something you have zero control over. Not healthy, son.
life has no meaning ? tell that to your politicans and than boast such rubbish here as well. for your actions are going else where and words in another direction.

so why are you making such show or farce ? is that you are getting bored ? and have nothing valueable to do ? so that ranting in my thread ? huh?

life has no meaning ?
Of course it does. It's meaning is for DNA to form a sack of water around itself to transport itself to other DNA with which to recombine.

As far as the meaning of our own short, individual lives: that is what you make of it.

Anthropology. Paleontology. Genetics.

Y-chromosme Adam. The most recent, common male ancestor of all modern humans.

Science.
Anthropology takes million upon million years and you are not even able to tell who tilled your mother and is your biological father but fun is you are going to use Anthropology? its an pseudo rubbish.

Paleontology takes fossils and fossils are already finished but british government kept that darwins pseudo testimony. that means we understand from writting instead of fossils. so its another pseudo failure.

Genetics and Y-chromosme are already matching with many more people at the same time. so now bring it how do we recognize our ordinary biological father even ? whom none of us has seen before our births ?

bring the scientific method now.

life has no meaning ?
Again, I said you have to give your own life meaning. It has no inherent meaning that apllies to every individual. That's my opinion.
tell that to your politicans
Why? I don't own any politicians, and the ones in office don't care what I have to say.
and than boast such rubbish here as well. for your actions are going else where and words in another direction.
I think you have me mistaken with someone else.
so why are you making such show or farce ?
I'm not making a show or farce, just trying to participate in this weirdo thread.
is that you are getting bored ? and have nothing valueable to do ? so that ranting in my thread ? huh?
You seem unhinged. The only value I can offer you is the correct spelling of "valuable".

Of course it does. It's meaning is for DNA to form a sack of water around itself to transport itself to other DNA with which to recombine.

As far as the meaning of our own short, individual lives: that is what you make of it.

and now so far DNA fallacy goes so it is contradicted by another contradiction of entire hand or legs transplant.

so unless entire hand or legs dna, blood group, bone marrow, tissues, skin color, skin tone, hand or legs size up to gender etc all are matching doctors are not stupid enough to transplant it from those who are neither our parents nor relatives.

so here goes your pseudo DNA fallacy as well. now bring it how do we recognize our biological father even ? ( advance scientific man )

Again, I said you have to give your own life meaning. It has no inherent meaning that apllies to every individual. That's my opinion.

Why? I don't own any politicians, and the ones in office don't care what I have to say.

I think you have me mistaken with someone else.

I'm not making a show or farce, just trying to participate in this weirdo thread.

You seem unhinged. The only value I can offer you is the correct spelling of "valuable".

thank you for applying give dog bad name and hang it policy on me. but you can bark on anywhere you likes too.

since life has no meaning yet you are going to do all nonsense like enjoying womens, and eating nice food and going on do all blunders with official instruments. yet life has no meaning ?

now if there is anyone who is actually deranged than its you. and you should be checked by people around you. or else either you will comit suicide or can harm them.

Anthropology takes million upon million years and you are not even able to tell who tilled your mother and is your biological father but fun is you are going to use Anthropology?
But meditation and iron age, magical nonsense WILL tell me this?

I think not.

thank you for applying give dog bad name and hang it policy on me. but you can bark on anywhere you likes too.
Do you know what a nut-bag you sound like here?
since life has no meaning yet you are going to do all nonsense like enjoying womens, and eating nice food and going on do all blunders with official instruments. yet life has no meaning ?
Again, I said you give your own life meaning. If that meaning is food and nice "womens", that's your choice.
now if there is anyone who is actually deranged than its you. and you should be checked by people around you. or else either you will comit suicide or can harm them.
Any rational adult reading this can clearly see you're projecting, kid.

Says you. Sorry to hear you feel that way. I stated the meaning of life quite clearly.

nope i feel sorry for the broken tape recorder like you. who does not even know how to recognize biological father even. and yet wants to keep the label of being very advance in science ? what an joke it is. ( broken scientifc goof )

but fun is such rotten apples are going to give there broken testimony on the existence of God ? why ?

nope i feel sorry for the broken tape recorder like you. who does not even know how to recognize biological father even. and yet wants to keep the label of being very advance in science ? what an joke it is. ( broken scientifc goof )

but fun is such rotten apples are going to give there broken testimony on the existence of God ? why ?
You aren't talking about the mere existence of god. Either you are confusing yourself or playing a shell game. Either way, you are misguided.

And any way you claim to know God is a farce you have invented to soothe yourself.

Forum List

Back