Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Do you know what a nut-bag you sound like here?

Again, I said you give your own life meaning. If that meaning is food and nice "womens", that's your choice.

Any rational adult reading this can clearly see you're projecting, kid.
nah nah, food, women and all nice things you would be enjoying for sure. but yet show is life has no meaning.

than go to jungle and spend your life there like vegetables or stones. ( hypocrite varna sankar )

You aren't talking about the mere existence of god. Either you are confusing yourself or playing a shell game. Either way, you are misguided.

And any way you claim to know God is a farce you have invented to soothe yourself.
now try to understand it ( buddy ) that i have nothing to do if you are broken tape recorder which plays only wishful songs.

and im not here to educate you that what analogy means to be either. ( broken scientific goon ) you do not even know how to recognize ordinary biological father even and fun is you rotten apples are advance in science ? joke was nice!

first of all be competent enough to recognize ordinary biological father and than when you become one day in your life ( which mostly western people hadnt been from so many centuries ) than we will surely talk about the existence of god.

for right now you are nothing more than an broken tape recorder.

nah nah, food, women and all nice things you would be enjoying for sure. but yet show is life has no meaning.

than go to jungle and spend your life there like vegetables or stones.
walnut-bag-14188439.jpg

that i have nothing to do if you are broken tape recorder which plays only wishful songs.
Ironically, this seems to be the only response you are able to fashion, and you have repeated it four times.

Self awareness level zero

Ironically, this seems to be the only response you are able to fashion, and you have repeated it four times.

Self awareness level zero
nah nah be competent enough to recognize biological father. and when you came to such point than we shall talk about the existence of God. ( amkay? broken recorder { that chooses wishful lines })

nah nah be competent enough to recognize biological father.
Already did. Y-chromosome Adam. I don't have to pretend to know anything more about him to soothe myself or to prop up a primitive, iron age superstition.

Already did. Y-chromosome Adam. I don't have to pretend to know anything more about him to soothe myself or to prop up a primitive, iron age superstition.

already did ? Y-chromosome is not exiting only within one man. these things are exiting within all males. so how do you recognize specific man as your biological father ? when doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone else who is neither our parents nor relatives.

so your all scientific bluffs are killed brutally now. but you can rely on your pseudo fallacies and still claim to be an very advance scientific goof! i do not have any problem at all ( broken man )

already did ? Y-chromosome is not exiting only within one man.
An odd, irrelevant comment. I don't think you understand the concept of y-chromosome Adam.

Once there were no humans, then there were. These two states are separated by 100s of 1000s of years. There is no line between them creating a clean, binary division, save for the arbitrary endpoints we assign to chrono species.

Humans, like any other animal, are the product of evolution. Yiu can claim a creator designed the universe to make it so, but you have explained nothing.

An odd, irrelevant comment. I don't think you understand the concept of y-chromosome Adam.

Once there were no humans, then there were. These two states are separated by 100s of 1000s of years. There is no line between them creating a clean, binary division, save for the arbitrary endpoints we assign to chrono species.

Humans, like any other animal, are the product of evolution. Yiu can claim a creator designed the universe to make it so, but you have explained nothing.
since you do not believe in any fairy tail yet you expect me to believe your shit that once there was no humans ? why ? just bring your fuckign scientific method of recognization of our biological father ( big mouth ) for you are fucking big big words and fun is you are incompetent enough to not tell me how to recognize biological father even.

now fucking tell me how do we recognize biological father whom none of us seen before our births ( pseudo scientific moron ) you are an hypocrite fraud who is simply taking name and fame in the name of science.

but fun is you do not even know how to recognize biological father and fun is such incompetent broken goofs are going to give us there testimony on the existence of God ? waha! just see the fun! and we are stupid enough to hear it ? waha!

since you do not believe in any fairy tail yet you expect me to believe your shit that once there was no humans ? why ?
Because all of the evidence available demonstrates it.

It's not "my shit". That's another weaselly tactic chosen in favor of actual argument. It is the obvious and true conclusion of all of the evidence we have ever found.

You are free to try to challenge it. Your ranting on the internet is not an actual challenge.

Good luck. You will fail spectacularly.

Not only were there once no humans, there was once no earth life at all. These are facts. You admit them, or you are wrong.

Because all of the evidence available demonstrates it.

It's not "my shit". That's another weaselly tactic chosen in favor of actual argument. It is the obvious and true conclusion of all of the evidence we have ever found.

You are free to try to challenge it. Your ranting on the internet is not an actual challenge.

Good luck. You will fail spectacularly.

Not only was there once no humans, there was once no earth life at all. These are facts. You admit them, or you are wrong.

you demonstrated nothing, but expected me to believe some rubbish happened between in 100 to 1000 years ago ? why ? why would be you heard ? are you any special snowflake ?

now you may be in your own but not in my eyes.
its fun that you talk about primitive dogmas but such goofs like you do not even know how to recognize there biological fathers even. but fun is such special snowflakes are gonna give there testimony on the existence of God ? waha!

joke is very nice! ( stupid scientific man ) and im not ranting ( stupid scientific big mouth ) its you who is ranting in spite of being incompetent fuck!

so better be competent and than talk about such things which are within your range. and do not give me chance to laugh at your broken gay ass.

Last edited:
but expected me to believe some rubbish happened between in 100 to 1000 years ago ? why
Already answered: all the evidence ever found shows it.

Compare that to the exactly zero evidence you have of any of your magical claims.

The difference could not be more clear, to any honest, rational person.

Your ignorance of science is your problem. I put in my time and money learning about it. I am not spoonfeeding it to a lazy, happily ignorant person for free. Sorry. Go educate yourself.

Already answered: all the evidence ever found shows it.

Compare that to the exactly zero evidence you have of any of your magical claims.

The difference could not be more clear, to any honest, rational person.

Your ignorance of science is your problem. I put in my time and money learning about it. I am not spoonfeeding it to a lazy, happily ignorant person for free. Sorry. Go educate yourself.

your all fallacies are counterattacked by another contradictions of entire hand or legs transplant. but you are an broken tape recorder which thinks only those things which he wants to.

now beyond this biological father you cannot go due to being an incompetent fuck! so it is your fault and no one else that you are fucking incompetent ( stupid scientific man )

( broken man ) you better be competent fuck and than fuck your scientific bluff on me. that what is primitive dogma and what not.

another contradictions of entire hand or legs transplant
You don't even know what the word fallacy means.

Entire transplants? The entire theory of evolution relies on small changes accumulating over time. What you just said reveals your own profound ignorance of evolution..

What you just said might be expected from a small child hearing the world evolution for the first time. This is very embarrassing for you and shows you really should not even be commenting on that topic at all, ever.

You don't even know what the word fallacy means.

Entire transplants? The entire theory of evolution relies on small changes accumulating over time. What you just said reveals your own profound ignorance of evolution..

What you just said might be expected from a small child hearing the world evolution for the first time. This is very embarrassing for you and shows you really should not even be commenting on that topic at all, ever.

what kind of man you are ? for sure not very advance or intelligent. OR ELSE how any sane person can bear this much insults and still say i spent lots of money on education ? ( buddy, you are cheated by your teachers!)

you do not know how to recognize biological father even but fun is going to give us testimony on god ? in the name of pseudo science ? waha!

now go away. ( broken fuck ) and fuck your rubbish else where. for i wont hear anything from you anymore.

now you are not above the rest or anything special like an snowflake. so stop behaving like one!

should i go on ?

fucker thinks that he really has something to go on in the first place. ( stupid scientific moron! )

what kind of man you are ? for sure not very advance or intelligent.
I have all modern science and all the evidence on my side. And I learned it via higher education.

You would fail a 5th grade science quiz.You cling to iron age mythology and have the knowledge of modern science possessed by a rotten turnip.

Then you call me not modern or intelligent? Self soothing crybabying.

I have all modern science and all the evidence on my side. And I learned it via higher education.

You would fail a 5th grade science quiz.You cling to iron age mythology and have the knowledge of modern science possessed by a rotten turnip.

Then you call me not modern or intelligent? Self soothing crybabying.

yes, it is mythology that there is any biological father before our birth. just because none of us seen him before our birth.

and you are so advance that you do not even know how to recognize him. waha! ( incompetent fuck! waha!)

you are the joke in the first place. and yet wants to give us your broken testimony on the existence of god and primitive dogmas ? whoaa, and we are stupid enough to hear the special snowflake ( aka the incompetent fucks like yourself ! )

attempt was lovely, but wont work here. ( broken man )

yes, it is mythology that there is any biological father before our birth. just because none of us seen him before our birth.
I understand English is not your first language. So let me help.

Your biological father before your birth is your father. I don't think you said what you meant to say.

None of us saw anything before our birth. You just tried to imply that we cannot know the things we do know about evolution, because of this. Several times.

Then you contradict your own arguments by claiming we can know, if we use your favored, magical method.

I don't think you realize the incoherence of your own rants.

I understand English is not your first language. So let me help.

Your biological father before your birth is your father. I don't think you said what you meant to say.

None of us saw anything before our birth. You just tried to imply that we cannot know the things we do know about evolution, because of this. Several times.

Then you contradict your own arguments by claiming we can know, if we use your favored, magical method.

I don't think you realize the incoherence of your own rants.
so far my english goes so it is not very grammatically but rhetorically correct and rascals are concerned with grammer. whereas actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
and now this evolution is also missing the point for it says one room ( or form of species ) turns into another room ( or species ) but one room never turns into another room. its always the person ( or the soul ) which goes from one room to another room ( or form of life or species ) darwin did not stolen nicely theory of evolution from vedic literature.
its fun that you varna sankars killed your first president george washington with daignosys or blood letting because few centuries ago you knew only daignosys as all kinds of medical treatment. and you killed that man like that.

but fun is now you are going to fuck the science on me ? waha! when the fun is you do not know how to recognize biological father even ? ( incompetent goof ) you stupid scientific man, you will fuck the words like primivitive ? on me ? huh?

first of all learn how to recognize biological father and when you are competent enough to do that we shall certainly talk about the exitence of God and all other higher things.

hahaha! you are the joke ( broken scientific fuck )

Forum List

Back