Attachments

• 1FC8C5A3-808C-4462-AB9A-5C0E40B8401D.jpeg
    1FC8C5A3-808C-4462-AB9A-5C0E40B8401D.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 783000F6-843F-4C8E-B653-1678E9D9CBCD.jpeg
    783000F6-843F-4C8E-B653-1678E9D9CBCD.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 24
The L5 and S1 has almost zero disk
That's your tailbone. It's supposed to have a very thin disk, almost but not quite fused. I'm not a doctor, but it looks like a textbook normal spinal X-ray to me. You don't want it fused bone hard without any joint at all because then you risk breaking your tailbone if you sit down real hard on your ass all of a sudden.

That's your tailbone. It's supposed to have a very thin disk, almost but not quite fused. I'm not a doctor, but it looks like a textbook normal spinal X-ray to me. You don't want it fused bone hard without any joint at all because then you risk breaking your tailbone if you sit down real hard on your ass all of a sudden.
The dumb black PA said I need to get surgery !
I requested to see the Jewish doctor instead

There's a dude trying to trim his customer's sideburns in the barbershop and getting in a argument with an orthodox Jew, because some other dude's daughter is getting a nose ring at the shop across the street.

I don't like body shops. Human flesh and bone are nothing but meat for the carnage to those doctors.

My brothers orthopedic said I have serious damage to my disk and facet

:laugh:

Best post of the week.
I am in moderate pain all day long !!

I won’t stop my dreams of being a good mediocre fighting
I think tennis caused this !!
I guess I won’t be prancing around anymore in skinny tennis shorts like a fag lol

Then why do you not have an MRI? Why are you not seeing a neurologist? My neurologist is the most Jewish Jew you could have and his name is Dr. Katz, I am always cracking jokes with him about the TV series Dr. Katz who is a Jew's Jew also...

Then why do you not have an MRI? Why are you not seeing a neurologist? My neurologist is the most Jewish Jew you could have and his name is Dr. Katz, I am always cracking jokes with him about the TV series Dr. Katz who is a Jew's Jew also...
I never ever heard of Jews in Oklahoma??
Yes Dr Katz was very neurotic lol

I live in Mizzouri and my doc is in Joplin at the new hospital they rebuilt after the last turdnado blew the last one away..I moved from Okiehoma in 1985 after 24 years in cow town.

My life could be over
If things get worse
It is depressing but you get used to it. I had to stop being Mr. Universe when I lost my lower back to collapsing disc that melted away what with my special disease I inherited...I don't get into trouble as much as I used to.

I live in Mizzouri and my doc is in Joplin at the new hospital they rebuilt after the last turdnado blew the last one away..I moved from Okiehoma in 1985 after 24 years in cow town.
Jews in Montana lol
Must only be a few ??
Why do you live in such a cold climate at your age ??

My life could be over
If things get worse
It is depressing but you get used to it. I had to stop being Mr. Universe when I lost my lower back to collapsing disc that melted away what with my special disease I inherited...I don't get into trouble as much as I used to.
I am going to keep on training in mma until it’s impossible

Do you really expect us to believe you have a spine?

Forum List

Back