Here is an idea

SC Patriot

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2020
When I go to Mexico for a vacation and when I return, as opposed to flying to Fort Lauderdale, stand in line at customs, spend money on a CIOVID test, show all kinds of ID and then pay for transportation to my city of choice......why dont I take a 10 minute raft ride across the river, show no ID, pay for no COVID test and get a free bus ride to my city of choice?

Why is it that a US citizen has more to do AND SPEND to prove he belongs in the US than one who admits they are not a citizen?

When I go to Mexico for a vacation and when I return, as opposed to flying to Fort Lauderdale, stand in line at customs, spend money on a CIOVID test, show all kinds of ID and then pay for transportation to my city of choice......why dont I take a 10 minute raft ride across the river, show no ID, pay for no COVID test and get a free bus ride to my city of choice?

Why is it that a US citizen has more to do AND SPEND to prove he belongs in the US than one who admits they are not a citizen?

Remember when we were lucky that we WERE born an American?

Sounds like a plan.

I am an advocate for annexing Mexico, and maybe all of Central America. Stay home...you are all Americans now.

Welcome President Camacho!

president-camancho-idiocracy.jpg

Great question, you should send it to Baghdad Bob Mayorkas.

Can you believe that POS will not allow media at the Cages?

Nope.

Nope.

Last I checked. I was living in the USA, with freedom of the press? Am I living in 1939 Latvia where Stalin murdered my Great Grandfather?

What is going on?

Nope.

Last I checked. I was living in the USA, with freedom of the press? Am I living in 1939 Latvia where Stalin murdered my Great Grandfather?

What is going on?
You've lived through the last 20 years--this isn't new. Over a hundred years ago we had similar problems with the press--Hearst and Pulitzer, yellow journalism, muckrakers. It got a bit better through the mid part of the last century, but publishers controlling the content never went completely away. Rupert Murdoch brought it about again with the purchase of FOX and that was the catalyst that brought it roaring back in earnest. Now we have the mainstream media vs. conservative media and the mess that we are seeing currently. A truly sad state of affairs.

Nope.

What is going on?
You've lived through the last 20 years--this isn't new. Over a hundred years ago we had similar problems with the press--Hearst and Pulitzer, yellow journalism, muckrakers. It got a bit better through the mid part of the last century, but publishers controlling the content never went completely away. Rupert Murdoch brought it about again with the purchase of FOX and that was the catalyst that brought it roaring back in earnest. Now we have the mainstream media vs. conservative media and the mess that we are seeing currently. A truly sad state of affairs.

The good thing is the decentralization of the media via podcasts. There is plenty of real content out there for anyone who isn’t an ignorant sheep.

Tim Pool, Aaron Mate, Glen Greenwald, Dave Rubin, Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, Dave Smith, Jack Murphy, Derek Hunter, Tom Woods...

Nope.

What is going on?

The good thing is the decentralization of the media via podcasts. There is plenty of real content out there for anyone who isn’t an ignorant sheep.

Tim Pool, Aaron Mate, Glen Greenwald, Dave Rubin, Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, Dave Smith, Jack Murphy, Derek Hunter, Tom Woods...
Agreed, but the publishers dictate whether or not they get a platform, i.e. digital outlets.

Nope.

What is going on?

Libs, listen to the journalism of SOME of these people rather than Maddow and Lemon.

Forum List

Back