HERE is a perfect example of the BIASED MSM changing context, adding meanings, in other wides totally different from reality!

Here are the exact words of President Trump yesterday at the COVID-19 press conference After a truly enlightening and positive presentation by
William N. Bryan assumed the role of Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Science and Technology (DHS) on May 30, 2017. William N. Bryan

Now I saw the whole press conference including the following:
President Trump's exact words:
“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous,
if it's ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think he(Bryan) said that hasn't been checked but he was going to test it.
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.
Because it sounds interesting. The way the light killed that in one minute is pretty powerful.”

So the MSM takes the entire suggestion totally out of context... I'm highlighting THEIR ADDED words!

So, a question some of you are probably thinking of if your are totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting,” Trump said,
before posturing as a medical expert.
“So, supposing we hit the body with tremendous,
I don’t know if it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light, and I think you said that has been checked but your’e going to test it,”
Trump said, turning to Bryan in a sidebar moment at the end for confirmation.
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through
the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too, sounds interesting,”

he added next, again turning to Bryan for validation.

But then Trump even went further, connecting the household bleaching agents in most
surface disinfectants to a possible internal treatment for humans, which would be toxic and possibly fatal.

Then I see the disinfectant, THE MSM LEFT this out ...(knocks it out) one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that,
by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs
now the MSM added these words...That Trump never said..
and it does a
tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with.
Trump never said this... But it sounds interesting to me. He said Because it sounds interesting.
... So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, where it goes in one minute.
That’s pretty powerful.”
Totally made up! This is what Trump said:

The way the light killed that in one minute is pretty powerful.”

DO YOU understand.. This was totally taken out of CONTEXT and ADDED words that Trump never said!
I watched it bub just give up. we are tired of the horse shit. no more excuses just get the shit right. Trumps an idiot.
Keep lying traitor.
no traiter I watch him say it. Sorry you can not process this but it what it is.

You watch him say it...WTF third world country are you in?

Here are the exact words of President Trump yesterday at the COVID-19 press conference After a truly enlightening and positive presentation by
William N. Bryan assumed the role of Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Science and Technology (DHS) on May 30, 2017. William N. Bryan

if it's ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think he(Bryan) said that hasn't been checked but he was going to test it.
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.
Because it sounds interesting. The way the light killed that in one minute is pretty powerful.”

So the MSM takes the entire suggestion totally out of context... I'm highlighting THEIR ADDED words!

So, a question some of you are probably thinking of if your are totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting,” Trump said,
I don’t know if it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light, and I think you said that has been checked but your’e going to test it,”
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through
the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too, sounds interesting,”

But then Trump even went further, connecting the household bleaching agents in most
surface disinfectants to a possible internal treatment for humans, which would be toxic and possibly fatal.

Then I see the disinfectant, THE MSM LEFT this out ...(knocks it out) one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that,
and it does a
tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with.
Trump never said this... But it sounds interesting to me. He said Because it sounds interesting.
... So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, where it goes in one minute.
That’s pretty powerful.”

DO YOU understand.. This was totally taken out of CONTEXT and ADDED words that Trump never said!

Bullshit ! He said, in part:
Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.

What the fuck does that mean?. Do you not think that there are idiots out that that might go and shoot up bleach and Lysol based on this gibberish? It is dangerous and irresponsible The moron in chief just says whatever the fuck pops into his diseased mind with no thought for the consequences. Then he has the fucking nerve - after catching shit- to say that he was being sarcastic and just wanted to "see what happens" People will die! That's what can happen. What the fuck is wrong with you!??
YUP you are right! Trump gives Americans more credit than you do I guess.
I'm surprised you don't try it because you believe ANYTHING the MSM reports including Trump telling you to take a disinfectant !
I am sure he didn't think he'd have to be so narrow in definition that idiots like you would drink Lysol, bleach etc. But of course he thinks most Americans are smarter than you!
Good fucking God ! What are you blathering about??!! You're surprised that I didn't try it? I'm surprised that more Trump boot lickers like you did not try it, although I wish you did. We both know that there are stupid people out there who would take his words literally

I do not believe everything that I hear on the MSM I considerate and evaluate it . YOU and your ilk believe everything that the Orange Ogre blurts outs and if it is to ridiculous to defend, you pretend that he didn't really mean what he said, or did not say it at all. Give me a fucking break!

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

I watched it bub just give up. we are tired of the horse shit. no more excuses just get the shit right. Trumps an idiot.
So you just accept the lies because you don't like the idea that Trump's going to win the upcoming election?
No lies were told. We all heard it. Now just cut out the crap of lying about how every comment trump makes is taken out of context. trump is not going to win a damn thing. 50,000 people are now dead and that's not taken out of context. A 4 month old has died of this virus. As the death toll rises, trumps chances for victory reduces.
Truth be known, you lie more than any other person on this board, IM2. You wouldn't
know the truth if it slapped you in the face. I find it funny that a person would think that
the US would have been virus free if the old hag, or any other person was the president.
Yet, you blame every death on Trump. What a buffoon you are.
Most people in America ISN"T blaming Trump for the pandemic, but they are seeing the
virus declining in America.
Nice try skippy.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

Bullshit ! He said, in part:
Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.

What the fuck does that mean?. Do you not think that there are idiots out that that might go and shoot up bleach and Lysol based on this gibberish? It is dangerous and irresponsible The moron in chief just says whatever the fuck pops into his diseased mind with no thought for the consequences. Then he has the fucking nerve - after catching shit- to say that he was being sarcastic and just wanted to "see what happens" People will die! That's what can happen. What the fuck is wrong with you!??
YUP you are right! Trump gives Americans more credit than you do I guess.
I'm surprised you don't try it because you believe ANYTHING the MSM reports including Trump telling you to take a disinfectant !
I am sure he didn't think he'd have to be so narrow in definition that idiots like you would drink Lysol, bleach etc. But of course he thinks most Americans are smarter than you!
Good fucking God ! What are you blathering about??!! You're surprised that I didn't try it? I'm surprised that more Trump boot lickers like you did not try it, although I wish you did. We both know that there are stupid people out there who would take his words literally

I do not believe everything that I hear on the MSM I considerate and evaluate it . YOU and your ilk believe everything that the Orange Ogre blurts outs and if it is to ridiculous to defend, you pretend that he didn't really mean what he said, or did not say it at all. Give me a fucking break!
You consider and believe everything you're spoon fed by the MSM, what are you talking about? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back