HERE is a perfect example of the BIASED MSM changing context, adding meanings, in other wides totally different from reality!

The MSM is smart enough to see the truth, but they know their viewers aren't. The shear ignorance and stupidity of their constituency makes their work to promote a leftist agenda very simple.

Before throwing out his own ideas on possible treatments during the press conference, it might have been a better idea to discuss these ideas with medical professionals before the press conference. Just a thought.

Here are the exact words of President Trump yesterday at the COVID-19 press conference After a truly enlightening and positive presentation by
William N. Bryan assumed the role of Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Science and Technology (DHS) on May 30, 2017. William N. Bryan

Now I saw the whole press conference including the following:
President Trump's exact words:
“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous,
if it's ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think he(Bryan) said that hasn't been checked but he was going to test it.
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.
Because it sounds interesting. The way the light killed that in one minute is pretty powerful.”

So the MSM takes the entire suggestion totally out of context... I'm highlighting THEIR ADDED words!

So, a question some of you are probably thinking of if your are totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting,” Trump said,
before posturing as a medical expert.
“So, supposing we hit the body with tremendous,
I don’t know if it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light, and I think you said that has been checked but your’e going to test it,”
Trump said, turning to Bryan in a sidebar moment at the end for confirmation.
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through
the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too, sounds interesting,”

he added next, again turning to Bryan for validation.

But then Trump even went further, connecting the household bleaching agents in most
surface disinfectants to a possible internal treatment for humans, which would be toxic and possibly fatal.

Then I see the disinfectant, THE MSM LEFT this out ...(knocks it out) one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that,
by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs
now the MSM added these words...That Trump never said..
and it does a
tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with.
Trump never said this... But it sounds interesting to me. He said Because it sounds interesting.
... So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, where it goes in one minute.
That’s pretty powerful.”
Totally made up! This is what Trump said:

The way the light killed that in one minute is pretty powerful.”

DO YOU understand.. This was totally taken out of CONTEXT and ADDED words that Trump never said!
I watched it bub just give up. we are tired of the horse shit. no more excuses just get the shit right. Trumps an idiot.

OH SO you would be one of those IDIOTS that would drink lysol? Or drink isopropyl alcohol ?
And I bet you also believe this statement:
When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
The Omniscient Obama... the ...God...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Really? You believe that right?
Obama is not president and 50,000 people didn't die because he mismanaged a pandemic to the point of making stupid comments.
This was NOT a stupid comment? Or the attached proof Obama.. was a gigantic LIAR
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
never46million.png

Here are the exact words of President Trump yesterday at the COVID-19 press conference After a truly enlightening and positive presentation by
William N. Bryan assumed the role of Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Science and Technology (DHS) on May 30, 2017. William N. Bryan

if it's ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think he(Bryan) said that hasn't been checked but he was going to test it.
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.
Because it sounds interesting. The way the light killed that in one minute is pretty powerful.”

So the MSM takes the entire suggestion totally out of context... I'm highlighting THEIR ADDED words!

So, a question some of you are probably thinking of if your are totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting,” Trump said,
I don’t know if it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light, and I think you said that has been checked but your’e going to test it,”
Then I said what it if you brought the light inside of the body which you could do either through
the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too, sounds interesting,”

But then Trump even went further, connecting the household bleaching agents in most
surface disinfectants to a possible internal treatment for humans, which would be toxic and possibly fatal.

Then I see the disinfectant, THE MSM LEFT this out ...(knocks it out) one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that,
and it does a
tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that so that you’ll have to use medical doctors with.
Trump never said this... But it sounds interesting to me. He said Because it sounds interesting.
... So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, where it goes in one minute.
That’s pretty powerful.”

DO YOU understand.. This was totally taken out of CONTEXT and ADDED words that Trump never said!

Bullshit ! He said, in part:
Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.

What the fuck does that mean?. Do you not think that there are idiots out that that might go and shoot up bleach and Lysol based on this gibberish? It is dangerous and irresponsible The moron in chief just says whatever the fuck pops into his diseased mind with no thought for the consequences. Then he has the fucking nerve - after catching shit- to say that he was being sarcastic and just wanted to "see what happens" People will die! That's what can happen. What the fuck is wrong with you!??
YUP you are right! Trump gives Americans more credit than you do I guess.
I'm surprised you don't try it because you believe ANYTHING the MSM reports including Trump telling you to take a disinfectant !
I am sure he didn't think he'd have to be so narrow in definition that idiots like you would drink Lysol, bleach etc. But of course he thinks most Americans are smarter than you!

The Trump 'brand' may not survive yesterday's performance. He's a global laughingstock.
No actually the laughingstock is the extremely ignorant and BIASED MSM!
Taking Trump's words totally out of context BECAUSE TRUMP like most intelligent people recognize that for the BIASED MSM, this truly is the last straw for them, i.e. taking Trump out.
But just as they were so wrong for Hillary, Obama etc. more and more people are becoming aware of the stupid biased MSM.
I mean putting words into Trump's mouth is a common practice!

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

Then I see the disinfectant, knocks it out in one minute. Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. That you're gonna have to use medical doctors.

What the fuck does that mean?. Do you not think that there are idiots out that that might go and shoot up bleach and Lysol based on this gibberish? It is dangerous and irresponsible The moron in chief just says whatever the fuck pops into his diseased mind with no thought for the consequences. Then he has the fucking nerve - after catching shit- to say that he was being sarcastic and just wanted to "see what happens" People will die! That's what can happen. What the fuck is wrong with you!??
I'm surprised you don't try it because you believe ANYTHING the MSM reports including Trump telling you to take a disinfectant !
I am sure he didn't think he'd have to be so narrow in definition that idiots like you would drink Lysol, bleach etc. But of course he thinks most Americans are smarter than you!

Off-message. He was being sarcastic. Make note.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

I watched it bub just give up. we are tired of the horse shit. no more excuses just get the shit right. Trumps an idiot.

Yes, we ARE tired of your horseshit.
Then if you are so tired, why don't you stop being so subjective, taking the words of the MSM as gospel. Remember this is the same MSM that
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump. While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

You must have missed your talking point.

Your blob said that he was being sarcastic.

You are defending the statement of the blob who now says he was joking, dumbass.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

it’s hilarious isn’t it?

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

blah,blah,bla we all saw him say it on national tv so just shut the fuck up. we a re sick of your bulolshit. He said it, he is an idiot to shut the fuck up.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

it’s hilarious isn’t it?

The theater of the absurd was never funnier.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

Go watch the video. No words were added.

Stop lying to protect this asshole.

and it does a
That’s pretty powerful.”

Yes, we ARE tired of your horseshit.
Then if you are so tired, why don't you stop being so subjective, taking the words of the MSM as gospel. Remember this is the same MSM that
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump. While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

I believe you've mistaken me for someone else. MSM to me translates as "Monkey Shit Mountain".

Before throwing out his own ideas on possible treatments during the press conference, it might have been a better idea to discuss these ideas with medical professionals before the press conference. Just a thought.
He did, but he surrounds himself with yes men afraid to tell him that the J in his middle name stands for JACKASS!

From the White House transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Forum List

Back