Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

"...which if ya know anything at all about scale means this "insurrection" is nothing more than a toy for kids to play with."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL: "a toy for kids to play with".

RESPONSE:

• ???
  • Ask the grieving family of Officer Sicknick who died shortly after getting several full doses of high-strength bear spray directly in the face.
  • Ask the grieving families of the police who committed suicide shortly thereafter.
  • Ask the grieving family of Ms Babbitt.
  • Ask the 140+ Capitol and Metropolitan police who were injured, some permanently.
  • Ask the legislators and their staffs (including Josh Hawley) who fled for their lives.
  • Same for Mike Pence and his wife and daughter.

The singular 'childlike' act I read about with these traitorous jackasses who attacked our legislators was their proclivity to smear their poo on the wall of the Capitol of the United States of America. Making MAGA proud!

My avatar is reluctant to be pejorative, but in his opinion, poster Frankeneinstein...for whatever motivation he may harbor.... is manifestly wrongheaded on this issue.

IMHO

CALL: "a toy for kids to play with".

RESPONSE:

• ???
  • Ask the grieving family of Officer Sicknick who died shortly after getting several full doses of high-strength bear spray directly in the face.
  • Ask the grieving families of the police who committed suicide shortly thereafter.
  • Ask the grieving family of Ms Babbitt.
  • Ask the 140+ Capitol and Metropolitan police who were injured, some permanently.
  • Ask the legislators and their staffs (including Josh Hawley) who fled for their lives.
  • Same for Mike Pence and his wife and daughter.
lol...aahhh, life in second city, so much to do... perhaps you should start an "insurrectionist" trading card company like they do with other spectator events...
...ya can put all the participants photos on one side and all those amazing stats on the back and add TOFU or CAROB sticks inside the packet, ya know to give folks a reason to buy them...
...btw, due to the lack of interest in your town ya need to change your hamlets nickname from "second city" to "second city aspirations".
The singular 'childlike' act I read about with these traitorous jackasses who attacked our legislators was their proclivity to smear their poo on the wall of the Capitol of the United States of America. Making MAGA proud!
I was wondering what it was that captivated and aroused the few folks like you and your avatar who watch this TV show [at least someone had the good sense not to call it "reality TV" ], so it's gotta be the "poo"...when's the next bombshell due out?
My avatar is reluctant to be pejorative, but in his opinion, poster Frankeneinstein...for whatever motivation he may harbor.... is manifestly wrongheaded on this issue.

IMHO
yeah your avatar, I forgot about it... you'd think between the two of ya you could figure out that my post was a mock up of the date "1/6", [as in one sixth]..especially when it was pretty much spelled out for ya ...
Here it is again...you and your avatar put your heads together and really focus this time.

What's so bad about one sixth of an insurrection? just means it happened in HO scale...which if ya know anything at all about scale means this "insurrection" is nothing more than a toy for kids to play with.
It's obvious a tongue-in-cheek reply got under your skin and it did so cuz no one is buying into it...
...but do keep us posted on all the bombshells.

Last edited:
Not surprising is the statistic they intentionally leave out...."Number of unarmed civilians killed by Police "1". Only 80 people charged with trespass related crimes? They have that many murders on any given weekend in Chicago.

725+

The number of people charged in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to the FBI

The age (in years) of the oldest person, an Army veteran from West Chester, Pa., arrested in connection with the attack

The age (in years) of the youngest person, a teenager from Milton, Ga., charged in connection with the attack

The number of states that the people who were arrested came from

The number of Capitol rioters who have entered guilty pleas in connection to the riot, according to NPR

140+

The number of police officers who were injured during the riot, according to officials from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police departments

The number of Capitol Police officers who committed suicide following the attack

The approximate number of hours Congress was delayed in certifying Joe Biden's victory over Donald Trump in the Electoral College vote; the breach of the Capitol began shortly after 2 p.m. ET, and lawmakers returned to certify the results around 8 p.m. ET

The number of Republicans who voted against certifying the election after the attack

The number of tweets and retweets posted to Trump’s Twitter feed on Jan. 6, including this one at 6:01 p.m. ET: “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

1.5 million

The estimated cost (in dollars) of the damage to the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, according to the Architect of the Capitol

100+

The number of people, businesses or entities who have received subpoenas from the select committee investigating the attack, according to CNN

275+

The number of witnesses that the Jan. 6 committee has heard from so far in its investigation of the attack, according to Reuters

The number of pages of records obtained by the select committee so far, including texts, emails and phone records from people close to Trump

The number of Republicans — Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois — on the nine-member committee; Cheney is a top target for Trump and his allies in this year’s Republican primary, while Kinzinger has announced he’s retiring from Congress at the end of his term

The number of months Robert Palmer was sentenced to prison — the longest sentence handed down so far; Palmer, a 54-year-old Florida resident, pleaded guilty to assaulting law enforcement officers with a dangerous weapon after hurling a fire extinguisher, plank and pole at them

The percentage of Trump voters now convinced the election was "rigged and stolen" from him, according to the most recent Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of Trump voters who view the attack on the Capitol as "unjustified,” according to the same Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of registered U.S. voters who think the next election will be "free and fair,” says the poll

The percentage of American adults who are worried about the future of democracy, according to the poll

According to the poll, the percentage of U.S. adults who believe an attack like the one on Jan. 6 could happen again

the number who believes this to be true

I did. So you don't know? Yeah, thought as much...
I know that’s why I didn’t ask the question, I’m glad you looked it up and realize how Clinton violated Jone’s civil rights. Much easier and it will stick longer with you putting forth an effort. Now you realize how stupid it is to claim Clinton was impeached over a blow job.

I know that’s why I didn’t ask the question, I’m glad you looked it up and realize how Clinton violated Jone’s civil rights. Much easier and it will stick longer with you putting forth an effort. Now you realize how stupid it is to claim Clinton was impeached over a blow job.
Oh, so we've gone from Lewinsky to Jones. Bait and switch huh? That aside, I did look it up. What rights of Jones' were violated. Take your time...
And no, it was over a blowjob. No investigation into Clinton's PRIVATE life, no impeachment. And before you say "oh, but he's the president and is a public figure" while that may be true, even the supreme court says he should be treated just like any other citizen.

In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the Court of Appeals.[1] In the majority opinion by Justice John Paul Stevens, the Court ruled that separation of powers does not mandate that federal courts delay all private civil lawsuits against the President until the end of his term of office.[1] Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia

Now, if every law enforcement jurisdiction in the land was to investigate every dodgy blow job, there'd be no police or law enforcement officers to investigate any other crime. This was political. Nothing more. Nothing less.

bosses using their position to get sex with interns is OK for you?
Just as much as her saying yes. You think she wasn't into it. You think she was coerced? LOL....yeah, right. Women love power and money. Men love good looking women....way of the world...In saying that, Lewinsky wasn't exactly Miss Universe..

oh, yeah, and she sounds like a real victim...

Following her high school graduation, Lewinsky attended Santa Monica College. During this time, she worked for the drama department at Beverly Hills High School and at a tie shop.[3][11] In 1992, she allegedly began a five-year affair with Andy Bleiler, her married former high school drama instructor.[12] In 1993, she enrolled at Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon, graduating with a bachelor's degree in psychology in 1995.[3][1][11] In an appearance on Larry King Live in 2000, she revealed that she started an affair with a 40-year-old married man in Los Angeles when she was 18 years old, and that the affair continued while she was attending Lewis & Clark College in the early 1990s; she did not disclose the man's identity.[13]

725+

The number of people charged in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to the FBI

The age (in years) of the oldest person, an Army veteran from West Chester, Pa., arrested in connection with the attack

The age (in years) of the youngest person, a teenager from Milton, Ga., charged in connection with the attack

The number of states that the people who were arrested came from

The number of Capitol rioters who have entered guilty pleas in connection to the riot, according to NPR

140+

The number of police officers who were injured during the riot, according to officials from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police departments

The number of Capitol Police officers who committed suicide following the attack

The approximate number of hours Congress was delayed in certifying Joe Biden's victory over Donald Trump in the Electoral College vote; the breach of the Capitol began shortly after 2 p.m. ET, and lawmakers returned to certify the results around 8 p.m. ET

The number of Republicans who voted against certifying the election after the attack

The number of tweets and retweets posted to Trump’s Twitter feed on Jan. 6, including this one at 6:01 p.m. ET: “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

1.5 million

The estimated cost (in dollars) of the damage to the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, according to the Architect of the Capitol

100+

The number of people, businesses or entities who have received subpoenas from the select committee investigating the attack, according to CNN

275+

The number of witnesses that the Jan. 6 committee has heard from so far in its investigation of the attack, according to Reuters

The number of pages of records obtained by the select committee so far, including texts, emails and phone records from people close to Trump

The number of Republicans — Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois — on the nine-member committee; Cheney is a top target for Trump and his allies in this year’s Republican primary, while Kinzinger has announced he’s retiring from Congress at the end of his term

The number of months Robert Palmer was sentenced to prison — the longest sentence handed down so far; Palmer, a 54-year-old Florida resident, pleaded guilty to assaulting law enforcement officers with a dangerous weapon after hurling a fire extinguisher, plank and pole at them

The percentage of Trump voters now convinced the election was "rigged and stolen" from him, according to the most recent Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of Trump voters who view the attack on the Capitol as "unjustified,” according to the same Yahoo News/YouGov poll

The percentage of registered U.S. voters who think the next election will be "free and fair,” says the poll

The percentage of American adults who are worried about the future of democracy, according to the poll

According to the poll, the percentage of U.S. adults who believe an attack like the one on Jan. 6 could happen again

All i can still see is former Americans from all walks of life
hhhbbjjmmm.jpeg

Wait thiers one with a Betsy Ross flag
Domestic terrorist alert !

I can't wait till they starve you useful idiots to death

I'll see you progressive fucktards in hell

Oh, so we've gone from Lewinsky to Jones. Bait and switch huh? That aside, I did look it up. What rights of Jones' were violated. Take your time...
And no, it was over a blowjob. No investigation into Clinton's PRIVATE life, no impeachment. And before you say "oh, but he's the president and is a public figure" while that may be true, even the supreme court says he should be treated just like any other citizen.

In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the Court of Appeals.[1] In the majority opinion by Justice John Paul Stevens, the Court ruled that separation of powers does not mandate that federal courts delay all private civil lawsuits against the President until the end of his term of office.[1] Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia

Now, if every law enforcement jurisdiction in the land was to investigate every dodgy blow job, there'd be no police or law enforcement officers to investigate any other crime. This was political. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Again he violated Jones civil rights, I never said he said he violated Lewinsky’s civil rights. It seems you don’t really know the history behind the case and just mimic the lazy and uneducated. Take care groupie.

Not democrats. People upset about police brutality. Go ahead and post those statistics. I guarantee you they don’t compare to the shit I posted. Specifically, how many people died?
Everyone of them was a democrat. Its weird that you think you can say such an obvious lie. Whats wrong with you? :cuckoo:

The Democrats were looting and burning and killing all summer long.

Let's talk about that.
Not quite the same things.
That is an apples and oranges comparison.
To understand this ask yourself the following question...
What were the Summer 2020 riots about?
ANSWER:
Social injustice & racial inequality

What was the Jan. 6th, 2021 Capital insurgency about?
ANSWER:
Keeping the losing electoral candidate in office

Again he violated Jones civil rights, I never said he said he violated Lewinsky’s civil rights. It seems you don’t really know the history behind the case and just mimic the lazy and uneducated. Take care groupie.
If you go back to our first interaction I was talking about BJ's - ie Lewinsky. You didn't even mention Jones until later and even then you were inferring we were talking about Lewinsky until you mentioned Jones by name. I know doing two things at once can be a bit hard to you right-wing loons, but do try and keep up.

If you go back to our first interaction I was talking about BJ's - ie Lewinsky. You didn't even mention Jones until later and even then you were inferring we were talking about Lewinsky until you mentioned Jones by name. I know doing two things at once can be a bit hard to you right-wing loons, but do try and keep up.
Well cupcake, he never violated Monica’s Civil Rights, he violated Paula Jones Civil Rights.I thought you said you knew about the case, apparently you lied about that. I know it is hard for you being a nut job but try to keep up, okay Skippy?

Forum List

Back