Here are the key statistics to know about the 1/6 insurrection. It’s probably worse than you remember

false. other than fox news spewing that - what proof do you have to back that up? you know - like the proof i provided about donny's sham charity & the his19 ADMISSIONS OF GUILT?
They should have hire better lawyers.

In saying that you have proven nothing. She is one of the most investigated politicians in US history. Charges against her? None. Convictions? Zero. Put up or shut up.

And the only person perhaps more investigated is Trump. Charges against him? None. Convictions? Zero.

Using your logic Trump is not corrupt.

How many charges and convictions were there against Nixon?

And the only person perhaps more investigated is Trump. Charges against him? None. Convictions? Zero.

Using your logic Trump is not corrupt.

How many charges and convictions were there against Nixon?
Nixon was pardoned.

Huh? What are talking about? Please list the number of times Trump has been in front of an independent prosecutor (hint, him being acquitted by his own party on two impeachment trials doesn't mean he was innocent). Bill Clinton APPOINTED Robert Fiske and even signed into law the Independent Counsel Reauthorisation Act, which led to Starr being appointed. After comprehensive investigations by Starr and his people (including a comprehensive report written by Brett Kavanaugh no less) there was nothing in the Whitewater investigation or Vince Foster's suicide that had anything to do with the Clintons.

What I find abhorrent, and why your country is so fucked at the moment, is that you don't take into account evidence or context in anything. You give equivalency to both Trump and Clinton.

To give true equivalency to both you would have had to have Trump be investigated by a TOTALLY independent lawyer (Ie, somebody like Ken Starr) and then see where the chips fall. That has never happened with Trump. Until it does your argument is inane, superfluous, disingenuous, partisan, and just outright wrong.

In the case of Hillary, when all this shit started about her years ago, even then I was asking for the evidence. I have seen nothing. Does she skirt around the edges sometimes? Very likely. Finding a politician who DOESN'T is the exception - by a long mile - rather than the rule. Why she was given so much scrutiny is interesting.

I guess the pedophile jet wasn't available anymore, eh?

i have always maintained that clinton should be nailed to the wall if it was found to be true about him & epstein.

can you say the same about donny? what are the odds of THAT never happening when they were buds?

Nixon was pardoned.

Huh? What are talking about? Please list the number of times Trump has been in front of an independent prosecutor (hint, him being acquitted by his own party on two impeachment trials doesn't mean he was innocent). Bill Clinton APPOINTED Robert Fiske and even signed into law the Independent Counsel Reauthorisation Act, which led to Starr being appointed. After comprehensive investigations by Starr and his people (including a comprehensive report written by Brett Kavanaugh no less) there was nothing in the Whitewater investigation or Vince Foster's suicide that had anything to do with the Clintons.

What I find abhorrent, and why your country is so fucked at the moment, is that you don't take into account evidence or context in anything. You give equivalency to both Trump and Clinton.
Trump was exonerated twice. Clinton wasn't voted out by the Senate because Democrats pretended it was about a blow job.

1) He was exonerated by his colleagues due to partisan hackery. Nothing more.
2) If it wasn't about a blow job, what was it about? Oh, the definition of 'is'...
Quit lying and trying to minimize what he did. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. He shouldn’t have been impeached for it and Trump should not of been impeached either but don’t lie, it is really dishonest.

Forum List

Back